It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge factory blaze erupts near Tokyo airport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

A massive fire has engulfed a warehouse at a steel plant located near Tokyo's Haneda Airport, sending thick black smoke into the air.
DETAILS TO FOLLOW

This is breaking news... What in the world is going on with all these explosions recently? Are we at war?
edit on 23-8-2015 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2015 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
from the height of that plume,it must have started pretty quick

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

I don't know what's up with them. There do seem to be a lot of them.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Seems like it's just regular fire at a steel factory, still quite a big fire..

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Looks like the MSM just realized huge explosions=better ratings.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Aw man these gas explosions!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Nope still no MSM, if your are trying to send a message to someone, it kinda falls beneath the chairs.
edit on 24-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

This is breaking news... What in the world is going on with all these explosions recently? Are we at war?

Don't worry, this happens every month, it's totally regular and normal.....

ETA - People need to stop questioning this because that makes you a lunatic moronic conspiracy theorist nutbag!

edit on 24-8-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Skid Mark

Looks like the MSM just realized huge explosions=better ratings.
Yeah, that's it. I'm going with that!
(not really!)
edit on 24-8-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

ETA - People need to stop questioning this because that makes you a lunatic moronic conspiracy theorist nutbag!

Accidental explosions occur way more than once a month.

How are these incidents related in any way other than that you've heard about other explosions lately?
edit on 24-8-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Absolutely! Especially ones of this scale and those in China as well!
All totally normal.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
oh wow, they sent a message... Lets see the answer

update:

I read it all!

edit on 24-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
is it affecting flights in and out of Haneda?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I don't know about the accuracy of this report, Japanese media is reporting it is a US military facility, you can see rockets and missiles going off, why would a story about some other place come out?

Is the MSM perpetrating some kind of cover-up about the true nature of this?

You can hear the audio in this one, either a weapons depot or fireworks factory:

No audio but again, either a weapons depot of fireworks factory:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Im betting lone wolfs like in france are doing this. its too coincidental.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

These things happen all over the world, every day, and they don't usually make it to the media and then on to ATS.

The reason people now think there is something more going on, or something "suspicious" happening, is because you're becoming aware of these common occurrences when normally you wouldn't know anything about them.

It's exactly like the dangerous dog witch hunt. Certain breeds of dog didn't suddenly become more dangerous, it's just that the media was reporting on every little case because it was getting a lot of attention. Unfortunately, in that instance, the idiot masses too stupid to understand what a witch hunt was ended up forcing governments into demonizing and criminalizing millions of entirely innocent pets.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I don't care what anyone says but I predicted mass explosions back on june 17th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on CDTMon, 24 Aug 2015 10:34:04 -05000000003110x104x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: forgot link

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot

A massive fire has engulfed a warehouse at a steel plant located near Tokyo's Haneda Airport, sending thick black smoke into the air.
DETAILS TO FOLLOW

China retaliates? Massive explosion rips through U.S. military ammunitions storage facility near Tokyo; sabotage device found on the scene

This site is reporting China is retaliating in a covert war...

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

How are these incidents related in any way other than that you've heard about other explosions lately?

The areas in which they are occurring. China/Japan and then tensions on the Korean Peninsula. Once China devalued the Yuan,that's when explosions started happening. Just a thought. I have no idea what's going on obviously. I know as much as any of you. However, that big BIG explosion in Tanjin was first reported as being a meteor strike.
Let's also not forget the apparent totalitarian arrests of several bloggers who were putting out information contrary to the official story. There were MANY people over there who were positive that they saw something come out of the sky and hit that port area.

Now remember, I'm only sharing info that I came across. I can't say what happened with full certainty, but I think in the very least, something is off. I really do. Believe me when I tell you that I'm not one of those people who automatically assumes a conspiracy, foul play etc. What I do, is observe, research, develop theories, compare notes in a sense, and try to make sense of things. After seeing everything I have in relation to this particular event, and hearing what I've heard, I'm really leaning toward there being more to it.

Is this explosion in question near the Tolyo Airport related? Anyone's guess is as good as mine, but I really feel like we need to keep a keen eye on these events.
edit on 24-8-2015 by s1ngular1ty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't care what anyone says but I predicted mass explosions back on june 17th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I checked out that post with your prediction. Well done on that one, the proof is in the pudding my friend. My best friend and I have been having all sorts of awfully weird dreams for months now, some of them containing shared information and symbology between the two of us. Not claiming to be psychic, I actually feel as though everyone has the ability to tap into some sort of "server" of vast information. It happens so often, how can that be explained? Responding with "coincidence" is being closed minded and honestly just means you should just not question anything and go to bed. Anyways, good to see you're not afraid to share any dreams you've had. People like to provide scrutiny over such a thing, and that can be rather irritating. You have my support though in the matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join