It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video. man arrested and choked for saying f### the police

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Watch the video again... Look at the cars stopped in the road while this guy is yelling f*** the police in the middle of the street. Then as the street is cleared, watch the cars finally able to pass by. He was clearly disrupting traffic, and walking and standing on the road with no regards to the people driving.

... so what were you saying?

I wish you people would actually watch the video without biased viewpoints.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
The OPs title is misleading... Did any of you even watch the video? Here is a direct quote from the officer:

"Arrest this man for disorderly conduct, walking in traffic in the street, jumping up and down." -Officer

Here is a neat fact...

If a jaywalker disrupts traffic, he or she may also face disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace charges. - See more at: traffic.findlaw.com...

If you are going to insult the police to their face, by all means, try not to break any laws while you do so, or they will use the law against you.

This guy didn't get arrested for mouthing off, that just happens to be what he did before illegally walking in traffic.

Another idiot put in his place...

What traffic? I thought traffic meant moving cars...

He was arrested for running his mouth and you know it. He was just charged with whatever they decided he did wrong..

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Watch the video again... Look at the cars stopped in the road while this guy is yelling f*** the police in the middle of the street. Then as the street is cleared, watch the cars finally able to pass by. He was clearly disrupting traffic, and walking and standing on the road with no regards to the people driving.

... so what were you saying?

I wish you people would actually watch the video without biased viewpoints.

I watched the video and the damm street he was walking down was shut down by the cops

The cops were the ones impeding traffic, everyone of them was in the middle of the road.

edit on 25-8-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

You must be blind.

Look at the video at 0:20 seconds, right as the guy was yelling f*** the police. There is a red / maroon colored vehicle stopped in the middle of the road, and cars behind it. When the guy, and everyone else moved out of the road, at 0:55 seconds in the video you get to see the vehicles continue on their way. Plus we don't see what was happening before the video...

The guy yelling at police and walking in the middle of the street is part of the reason the cars were stopped. That is legal reason to get charged with disorderly conduct.

Like I said, if you are going to insult police officers, you probably should do it within the law, not while breaking the law.

edit on 25-8-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is, the guy was arrested for disorderly conduct for blocking traffic. Not for mouthing off. Get your facts straight.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The fact of the matter is, the guy was arrested for disorderly conduct for blocking traffic. Not for mouthing off. Get your facts straight.

The cop was allready in the middle of the road filming people, the guy walks up to right where the cop was. Again the cops are impeding traffic and he was arrested for running his mouth, and being an idiot.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If you use a little more brain power while watching the video, you can also notice at 0:15 the guy starts yelling "yo, get this bro. Get this on video bro", and while he is doing that he is actually crossing the street... The cop is even following him with his camera as he says that. Then when he gets partially across the street is when he says "f** the police". So he indeed jaywalked and blocked traffic (disorderly conduct). That cop even got it in video...

BUSTED
edit on 25-8-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

what about at the end of the video where the women says I'm taking my little brother home...worked out ok..
All I saw was cops behaving exemplary. They kept walking away not taking the bait.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Maybe the kids saw the movie Straight Outta Compton recently and was inspired to say f-the police maybe not! but they certainly have the right to ..klik below..

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
No, the kid was walking away because the officer had just told him he was being arrested for disorderly conduct. Did you watch the video?

a reply to: charolais

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Your assuming he didn't do anything else...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I swear these people don't watch the videos first, ot if they do they are oblivious. It is obvious these kids were blocking traffic.

edit on 27-8-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join