It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's With All These Explosions!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Japan appears to be an extremist attack using rockets.

That was the case in the April incident alright, they found two rudimentary rocket launchers afterwards, food for thought I suppose, but the base commander has talked to the press without reference to the April attack.
""There are no reports of injury, and base firefighters and first responders are currently fighting the resulting fire to prevent its spread to nearby buildings," Navy Commander Bill Urban told Reuters.
Firefighters battled to control the fire ravaging a warehouse on the site, but local reports indicate that the base was not evacuated."

Anyway for Charlie here's my contribution, or rather Russia's, also in April,

edit on 23-8-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Another source I looked at earlier linked to the earlier attack, but reported it from this incident.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

As for the Japanese warehouse fire, the Japanese news agency NKHworld reports this brief statement:

"The US Army told the fire department that the warehouse stores cylinders and oxide that could have caught fire."

No evacuations were ordered of the local inhabitants.
edit on 23-8-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Another source I looked at earlier linked to the earlier attack, but reported it from this incident.

I get it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Two home explosions on Friday

Body found in home explosion in Marshfield, MO

Cole described it as a "high energy" explosion. As of Friday night, a cause for the explosion has yet to be determined.

Homes up to three miles away were rattled and heard the loud boom.

Home burns to ground after explosion in Calgary, Canada

According to the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis website, he tracks all these explosions, and on his site these two home explosions on Friday bring the total for 2015 for rural homes exploding up to 285.

Another one is boats. According to his site these boat explosions on Friday bring the year's total to 745. That's a lot of boats.

One injured in boat explosion in Canada

Former police boat bursts into flames in New Zealand

Check out his site for his theory about hydrogen sulfide gas as the main culprit in most of these unexplained fires and explosions.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

During wartime, one of the most effective weapons in any country’s arsenal is sabotage: attacking the war engine itself by crippling key supplies, manufacturing, strategic locations and even logistic routes.

Saboteurs are not always an obvious and visible enemy. Many are underground agents, unconnected to official military authorities. More often than not, though, they have been trained and unofficially sanctioned by intelligence agencies or senior members of the armed forces.

The German government turned to sabotage during World War I in an attempt to thwart U.S. trade with Europe. German agents working on U.S. soil targeted munitions factories and plants producing goods to be shipped to help the Allied troops on the battlefields of Europe.

www.pbs.org...

edit on Sun Aug 23 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote, added EX tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

what is this?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well there are generally at least a few explosions each year that are televised. And generally many more which are not televised or captured on filmed.

So I don't know. That does not seem like that many explosions, in fact it seems downright normal number of explosions. I think last year there was an almost exact same explosion in Texas at another chemical plant a rocket fuel chemical plant at that which made a bigger boom, same goes for Washington, and china, and japan, and a few other places I think, or could have been year before. Not sure really as it seems to happen pretty frequently like I said every year there are explosions, even those few oil rig plants exploding in the ocean from both last year and the year before I think.

Really its hard to keep track. But if you were to look up explosions threads from the last few years you would find plenty on this site alone, and many more on a quick google search. Its a normal occurrence it seems, for at least a few things have to go BOOM each year, and those are only the ones captured on film that is brought to the public eye or there were just people filming it at the time.

In fact I would say there just may be not enough things blowing up. In all it seems normal occurrence to me.
edit on 4amMondayam242015f1amMon, 24 Aug 2015 04:15:24 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Maybe everybody is succumbing to stress suffered over the last 6 years.

Highway deaths spiked up 14% this year.

Highway fatalities have generally decreased every year, but for some reason this year the number of fatalities is a whopping 14% higher than it was during the same time period last year.

www.thetruckersreport.com...

Unusually many explosions for sure.

edit on 24-8-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Back on June 17th, I created this Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Admittedly i did say 'Gas' Explosions were predicted but now I'm thinking about it, it could well have been a feeling about these huge explosions which have happened recently.

Please don't reply saying 'You are just saying that because blah blah blah' because I'm not. I'm genuintly saying that those 'gas' explosions and that attempt by those In France to blow up that facility merely were not the explosions I was predicting but rather these latest ones...

edit on CDTMon, 24 Aug 2015 09:52:39 -05000000003109x139x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: spelling mistake

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join