It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's round up all the illegal immigrants!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Im not suggesting that everyone is let in. Of course not. But lets not pretend that sending them back is like trapping a spider under a glass and putting it back outside. Its a global problem that involves real people with real feeling and real pain and suffering.

We have citizens who have real feelings and real pain and suffering as well. Until we can meet their needs, we shouldn't be meeting all the needs of anyone else. We have millions of unemployed citizens who need a job to feed their families. How is it right or fair that an illegal come here and get a job instead?

It's not fair, but since the government is owned by corporations, it makes sense to pay less for the same job. The immigrants already are used to living in unsafe and poverty conditions. So one step up (U.S. minimum wage) is like a minor lottery to them, so they are happy to do it in retrospect from where they came. That is why Obama and his cronies love letting illegals in, not to mention more votes for the Democrats. I even voted for the schmuck on his first term. What a bottle of excrement.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

This pro illegal immigrant nonsense is the vast minority opinion in this country. We are a nation of laws, all of us, it is what bounds us to the Constitution. If you wish to wipe your ass with that notion along with the Constitution and current immigration law that has been legally passed by congress and allowed to pass by the executive branch then as far as I'm concerned, you can get the hell out too.

Cya.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You know the ones on here saying Wheres the empathy?? are more than likely either illegal or have illegal families in the US.
Every single person that crosses the borders into the USA has broken a law..IT IS ILLEGAL to come here PERIOD without going thru the proper steps. ... just give them citizenship! they just want a better life, they risked their own lives to be here, have empathy. The USA was not the ones who made them risk their lives to break the law, its on them!!!! They are here ILLEGALLY, Its a crime and every single one of them SHOULD be sent back and then they can come here legally...get a SSN, pay taxes and help working , tax paying people feed and clothe the ones that don't have jobs or cant provide for themselves. We don't need more mouths to feed off of our welfare system that is already being taken advantage of!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tnitgirl
You know the ones on here saying Wheres the empathy?? are more than likely either illegal or have illegal families in the US.

No, illegals and those who side with them know that a call for empathy doesn't do squat.

edit on 25-8-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So, again, what about the immigrants who are already here, went through the proper procedure, and legally got citizenship? Where is your compassion for them?
"So you came here many years ago, worked hard to become a citizen the proper way, but now we are just going to make everyone who just came here and have no interest in working for their citizenship a citizen for free because we care."

Sounds like a huge slap in the face to those people. Maybe, just maybe, these immigrants don't want your pity citizenship , just your respect and the ability to work for their citizenship. You know, the satisfaction of hard work paying off? Instead of, poor immigrants, we feel sorry that your country isn't as great as ours so have a citizenship.

Is it also worth mentioning the fact that most every other country has SUPER strict immigration laws.

God Bless

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

In a world of equal rights, we don't have citizens, just fellow humans.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingKelson
Sounds like a huge slap in the face to those people.

Not really. Maybe to some but I'd say they are a minority.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I bet if you offered illegal immigrants free American citizenship about 90% of them would decline. That is because 90% of them don't come here simply because they love America... the come here because they love the benefits that come with being an illegal immigrant. They love that they can get tax free work, and take advantage of all these welfare benefits and other free stuff the US government hands out to pretty much anyone at the expense of legal citizen tax payers.

As soon as you make them citizens, they will have to start paying taxes, and the benefits wont be as great. They would probably move back to where they came from.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

You'd be surprised.

Can you list those benefits that only illegals get?

Anyone can work tax free.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I am truly curious why I received a TOC violation for making a joke about this topic. I won't describe what I stated to avoid another violation...but for those who may have seen it...what part of the TOC did that violate?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

First, they have to get a fake ss#, then they have to support themselves with cash until the benefits start. The welfare system takes a lot of time just like all government agencies. Getting a job through employers who do not e-verify for fake ss#'s, is the first rung on their way up of never leaving. Are you one of the small government crowd? Because we don't need more government or walls on this issue, we have laws that the Chamber of Commerce ignores.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join