It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson not dead?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead
Dead, I think he's dead.
Oh, he's dead alright.
I do find the conspiracy that he is that Dave character awesomely entertaining though. I'm surprised that I never heard it before.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Wonder what you think of Liberian Girl. Have you ever seen the video?

I ask because of your thoughts on the Underworld in another thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I believe he was outing the PTB who own the global music industry...he had been doing it for years.....they caught on.....he was in deep water....he wouldnt back down....he had a GLOBAL EAR from the people,they were coming for him because he wanted to tell truths....he knew they were coming.....he knew if he faked his own death and his insurance kicked in and was paid out he could end his marketability dynamic on his own terms at a time of his own choosing so he would be left alone once his "business partners " collected handsomely on their insurance policys and had no marketability to fall back on to generate further revenues.Either they killed him or he killed himself...his voice was being silenced,and the most his business partners could get was his insurance payouts.No harm no foul with how things are now.I dont think TPTB care any more....even if MJ outed the Caramilk secret they dont care.

Michael ended his marketability......Spears ended her marketability.

When you watch MJs Smooth Criminal video the outline of the JFK assasination begins to seep through dynamiclly in symbolism.

I am sure many artists in many industries have coded many symbolic messages into their work....or their producers have....or their coreographers have or their editors have......it is simply one of many conduits people use to send messages.

I think MJ is alive and I think he posts online and I dont think anyone cares.....I believe MJ is not going to be bothered and if anything TPTB will work to keep him buried using their might to suppress anything remotely related to him,an MJ embargo if you will.

TPTB dont take MJ or any secrets he discloses personally, just seriously,....they take people hearing his name seriously because they know his impact will remain Global in perpetuity so they will be executing constant damage control for a very long time.Simply keeping his name out of the media is enough for them IMHO.Obscurity is what TPTB benefit from the most.You might find it difficult to get a video interview with MJ himself put anywhere in the MSM now,obscurity has its benefits,banishment wasnt invented and utilised for nothing......erasing you from history can be done even if you were MJ.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wonder what you think of Liberian Girl. Have you ever seen the video?

I ask because of your thoughts on the Underworld in another thread.

well my thoughts on the underworld are that the abyss is a gate to somewhere off planet, presumably somewhere in the as above so below great square of pegasus. i'd have to revisit my research on this part to be exact. i'm not convinced that the 'underworld" is actually underground, in other words. i did watch the liberian girl video, yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join