It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson not dead?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I thought Micheal was killed for revealing the complete JFK assasination plot right down to the shot sequences and exact people involved in his Smooth Criminal video?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Maybe he could of had some plastic surgery to completely change how he originally looked.... oh wait...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I thought Micheal was killed for revealing the complete JFK assasination plot right down to the shot sequences and exact people involved in his Smooth Criminal video?

what? link?
description?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denied
Maybe he could of had some plastic surgery to completely change how he originally looked.... oh wait...

plastic surgery doesn't make your skin pure white. his dimples were the same. his chin was the same. the only thing he had changed was his nose and according to him, it was because he could sing higher notes. the eyes look different because he used make up and with age, your face gradually changes

p.s. and i believe it was after the commercial where his hair caught on fire, that his hair was all straight, instead of in ringlets.
edit on 22-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And just when you think you've seen it all.

Wow. Dave Dave is 100% Michael. The soft tone in his voice is a perfect match. You can also notice, as Dave Dave is speaking, his voice sounds muffled; like he's talking through a mask. Even the story he told was 100% Michael.

Wouldn't that be some CRAZY SH!T, if Michael came out and dropped a doo-doo terd on the NWO's plans? Imagine if Michael came out with evidence about some pedophile ring, going throughout the music and movie industry; as well as DC and abroad? Imagine if Michael has pictures and the whole sha-boozle. Imagine if we have yet to see his final performance.

THAT would be CRAY-CRAY.

Sidenote: What people need to research is the Beatle's Catalog. Find out how much of the music industry Michael PERSONALLY owned. If i can recall correctly, MJ owned the rights to 80% of every song, ever written. That's when all the pedophile crap started. Sony was trying to bankrupt Michael, to force him to sell the rights to those songs.

Sony/ATV Music Publishing

Sony/ATV Music Publishing is the largest music publishing company in the world and is co-owned by Sony and The Estate of Michael Jackson

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

What.....possible hidden figurative narrative outlining JFKs Assasination from an insiders perspective.
Link......the Video I read a Youtube comment about a hidden message and then found it
Description....just watch it like others do and look for the narrative it jumps out at you....it took me a few times but the shots clued me in,then three kids peeking above a picket fence seemed relevant then you can make your own call on wether it is revealing anything or not.

I just thought that this might have been the most impactfull thing he could have done to get himself in trouble if the correct narrative were actually embedded in the song video which like currency can never be erased for perpetuity.

Sometimes we all see different things in videos....its weird but true.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Idk, I think the MJ conspiracy is Bs like most other things here. I remember for maybe a few days I entertained it, but piece after piece of evidence finally made me realize he's gone. Mainly, the thing which occured to me was there was too much involved. There's just no way.

People die. Even famous ones. Some people won't accept it. What they need to understand is nobody gets over death. You don't ever forget about someone who passes away. You just move on the best you can.

As for MJ and all the pedo conpiracy, I really don't know. I would not be surprised if he really was pedo, but maybe he wasn't. I do know his hair burned, causing lots of pain and trouble later. His skin was also turning white from a disorder. And I suspect he had cosmetic surgery compulsions, but not sure what caused them. He had a lot of problems, including what he said was mild abuse from parents and too much work in childhood.

And there're other conpiracies involving him. One of them has to do with his voice. Some writer claimed he had meds for his voice when he was a youth to allow him to hit higher notes. It made his voice less deep, I think. The meds also had side effects which I think stunted physical growth. His family adamantly denies it ever happening. There's no evidence it did.

Most of these conpiracies are up there with Jamie Lee Curtis being a man and Stephen King murdering John Lennon.

And I'm not an MJ hater. I don't KNOW he's a bad person, like some do. And I don't hate him just because he was weird. I know what it's like to be weird and I know what it's like to be isolated or verbally attacked. Thing is, I'm not an MJ fan either. I don't worship him. He's human. We're all human. We're all flawed. Don't put anyone on a pedestal, ti's asking for trouble.
edit on 22-8-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Dr Michael Baden did the autopsy, Jackson is in fact dead.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Whoa.

Well, I'd say that Dave Dave is *very* similar in several ways.

Wanna find out? DNA test, ready? Go.

As far as the old man - same disguise that he used at Disneyland for years. He'd use that and a mask most times, but at other times not.

Heavy coincidences?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
here's a body language review of dave dave's larry king interview

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Yeah, people die, even famous people. But, people also fake their deaths. When someone has many very good reasons to do so, And there are strange coincidences involved, it just kinda makes you wonder. Did Micheal Jackson fake his death? I don't know. Did he have the means, motive. and opportunity to do so? Most definitely.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

In Reality , he was Dead the Minute he was Born . Ain't FAME a Bee Otch for those who Can't Handle it ?
edit on 22-8-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In Reality , he was Dead the Minute he was Born . Ain't FAME a Bee Otch for those who Can't Handle it ?

oh i think what happened to him and his family was over the top. he was famous for most of his life, so i wouldn't say he couldn't handle it, it just got to be too much when the negativity shot thru the roof.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
um, wow

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
well this lady is something else but she has a few tidbits that you may find interesting

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Great thread.

Undo, if he were still alive, consider the chance he could be an ATS member....

If so, Springer would know..

Unfortunately Springer is famous for his integrity and would most likely not tell us.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
here's another strange video. the end is odd

like no one is grieving.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

And there're other conpiracies involving him. One of them has to do with his voice. Some writer claimed he had meds for his voice when he was a youth to allow him to hit higher notes. It made his voice less deep, I think. The meds also had side effects which I think stunted physical growth. His family adamantly denies it ever happening. There's no evidence it did.

Michael Jackson took acne medication that could have possibly chemically castrated him.
www.cracked.com...

It kinda makes sense. He had an extremely high voice, like a castrato . "A castrato (Italian, plural: castrati) is a type of classical male singing voice equivalent to that of a soprano, mezzo-soprano, or contralto. The voice is produced by castration of the singer before puberty."
And I'm sure being accidentally chemically castrated would cause all sorts of debilitating mental issues pertaining to sexuality and maturity.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

He's alive... yea after seeing this thread im convinced Dave Dave is michael, because of body language, the way he walks and talks.

Honestly, I'd probably had faked my death too if I was him, especially with him whistle blowing.

But this basically moves the "Michael jackson was murdered by the illuminati" conspiracy theory into the debunked bin. Honestly im glad to see he is alive. Though... wouldn't this thread betray michael's wishes to simply be at peace?

Just saying

On another note... im starting to wonder if illuminati members arent killed but rather "retired" in a far away place like argentina. The way Hitler did after ww2. I mention hitlter because of his connection to the illuminati.

I read the testament of the illuminati where it mentions that they don't kill celebrities, only shame them. Perhaps retirement is part of the shame?...

I have questions....

cause this changes many things in my perspective, but ill search for other clues to arrive at a conclusion as to whether or not what someone told me is true.. or false.

Thanks OP for this thread. That voice belonging to "dave Dave" is undeniable. Only ONE man can have that voice. And his friend happens to have the same voice?

Come on! he's alive, but best leave the guy alone since it is what he wants.

edit on rd2015000000Sundayrd000000Sun, 23 Aug 2015 17:23:36 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 23 Aug 2015 17:23:36 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join