It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson not dead?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
mr. jackson was beleaguered by multiple lawsuits, declining health and advancing age. his bodyguards said in an interview that they hadn't been paid for quite some time, however, millions of dollars were going out in lawsuits. michael himself said that he wished he could just retire in peace. it was negatively effecting his children, his extended families, his mom, dad, brothers and sisters. many different points of interest point to him just changing his identity and moving to a new location where he wouldn't be harassed any longer. in fact, one recording has him admitting that he has found a place to move to. this combined with his visits overseas and his sister janet's marriage to some royal in qatar (i believe it was qatar).

anyway, my theory is that he is living in qatar with his sister, protected by the royal family of that nation. because of the hijab and abaya, he would have no problems blending in and actually living a better life than the non-stop threats, harrasments and lawsuits he experienced in the usa. but before he left, he showed up disguised as a burn victim that he had helped and supported since he was a child, named dave dave. here is dave dave on larry king live. i think it's michael.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

"If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change."

Shahmone, Shahmone!

edit on 22-8-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yep he's alive...With Elvis,and Jim Morrison.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think you are right.. omg

Here is what conviced me

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
Yep he's alive...With Elvis,and Jim Morrison.

erm, i think in michael's case, it's true.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
here's a good one about the casket

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Michael Jackson was about to release a comeback album. I don't think he's still alive,mainly because his children were his whole life and he wouldn't have just left them willingly.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Why would he risk going on Larry King dressed as Dave Dave after his alleged death? What would he have gained?

He could have just packed up and went to a country without expediting laws a lot easier than faking his death.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I do believe it's possible for celebrities and others in similar situations that they can 'disappear like that' if they have the right connections and fool the public
Mike had a lot of medical-care it's possible he needed to live out his lifetime in a different environment and he had the funds to do so

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

That video is pretty intriguing! Hope he is happy wherever he is. If anyone could fake their own death, he could.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
anyone remember when princess diana was interviewed by that bashir guy? and that the same guy interviewed michael, but released a severly edited version of the interview? and the reason we know it was severly edited is because michael had filmed the same interviews and had maury povich present his version to the world?

well here it is:

he apparently made someone very high up on the totem pole, very mad at him.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

What, you don't remember how Michael was? He'd hide a while and then show up at court and jump on top of his limo to greet the fans! He was not only iconic to the public, but also in his nature.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

So Micheal, who was kind and nurturing, allowed an innocent man (Conrad Murray) to spend two years in jail and carry the stimgma of having killed a legend all so he could fake his own death?

Then he parades around as a burn victim on live tv?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: greydaze

They all sell Live Bait at a little shop in Tupelo Mississippi. Jimi and Janis are there too. At least that's what I was told by a VERY in the know bum, one crazy night in Galveston Texas. He was very convincing...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Dave Dave's first response,

"To liberate myself, from the confines of my father's criminality.." "He is a criminal and he uh- caused all this"

Sounds very Jackson-like and cryptic in its way

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: SunnyDee

So Micheal, who was kind and nurturing, allowed an innocent man (Conrad Murray) to spend two years in jail and carry the stimgma of having killed a legend all so he could fake his own death?

Then he parades around as a burn victim on live tv?

theoretically, the doctor would be in on it. perhaps paid /promised a large sum for his efforts/troubles. because, according to the data on the day of michael's death, the doctor was the only one with him till the ambulance arrived.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
double post
edit on 22-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Great thread.

Undo, if he were still alive, consider the chance he could be an ATS member....

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Great thread.

Undo, if he were still alive, consider the chance he could be an ATS member....

that would be fantastic. if so, hi mike. hope you're happy and free.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join