It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video Shows CEO Joking About WHOLE BABIES

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: Gryphon66

What I am getting from this is that it is okay for conservatives to be offended but liberals are not supposed to find anything offensive. If they happen to find anything offensive then that is their problem , not anyone else's.

I still say the whole thing is about a takeover by people who want the big money from the PP programs.

Has Obama.Care created new insurance paid-for procedures?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

as of now, I don't believe washington and oregon are investigating...it's the california one that is gonna be the big one.
maybe we will get some answers from it...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

as of now, I don't believe washington and oregon are investigating...it's the california one that is gonna be the big one.
maybe we will get some answers from it...

well they have ad plenty of time to fudge the books, and stick to the law ......that should have been the first clinic to be investigated imo, not clinics that didnt even take part in fetal donation.....

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

maybe I am wrong, but it seems if my memory is right, they were one of the first ones....
the fact that they are one of the last to reveal their findings just means that there's more to investigate and there's more reason to be more thorough so it's taking longer...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yea lets waste more tax dollars because people on the right get there panties all tangled up. I can already see it, nothing illegal will be found, but that wont stop people posting propaganda and lies.

Oh and why are the same people crying about the pc police getting mad at a joke made in bad taste?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

You are wrong on this one, I posted the link, when people are declared brain dead,
the family can sign a consent for organ harvesting (donation), and organs can be harvested
while the heart still beats to insure they are as fresh as possible, and the heart stops
beating once removed.

You need to read that article again. It doesn't say what you think it says. At any rate, this has nothing to do with Planned Parenthood or their employee making an inappropriate joke about a corpse.

Dead is dead and if you aren't alive by current leftist standards
well you are just a piece of meat (worthless tissue and parts),
say, why not allow cannibalism by your comparison,
after all dead is dead, why let all that good meat go to waste.

Lady, your hyperbolic spin offs into alternative realities causes you to lose any credibility at all, and answering you is merely a courtesy to others who may be similarly confused or taken in by inane pro-life propaganda.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

But it looks like people on the "Left" are palpitating and fibrillating more.

Lots of vested financial interests involved.

Loads of that cherished wealth and cash at stake.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

But it looks like people on the "Left" are palpitating and fibrillating more.

Lots of vested financial interests involved.

Loads of that cherished wealth and cash at stake.

Nah. America has moved on. CMP's 15 minutes is up.

Next?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The Support of Planned Parenthood , AKA Prolicide ........All you Ever Hear from the Left is LIES . Lies with a Straight Face , Lies with an Arrogant Face , Lies with a Delusional Face , and Lies because the Truth is to Terrifying for them that they Pee their Pants just Thinking of it.......
edit on 22-8-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Im sorry can you add some facts to your opinion, PP wasent found guilty of doing anything illegal last time around.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Im sorry can you add some facts to your opinion, PP wasent found guilty of doing anything illegal last time around.

Never claimed they were.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join