It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video Shows CEO Joking About WHOLE BABIES

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: grandmakdw

I am making a big fuss because the "extremely rare" over 24 week abortion translates into 9,000
as in nine thousand being performed each year in the US.
Not exactly rare either.

Those are the women whose pregnancies have been determined to have catastrophic anomalies that are not only detrimental to the fetus, but are also life threatening to the woman.

Why do you object to treating the 16+ week old
fetus with the same dignity and respect
we would give a brain dead adult being
prepared for organ harvest?

You are extremely naive if you think that med students and those professionals who work with cadavers don't make jokes about and pull gags on their co-workers with corpses!

Ok, then you think that brain dead adults
who are being harvested can be laughed over
and joked over and treated with disrespect
and no one should care.
That it is morally ok
and we should all accept it as perfectly fine behavior?
By extension you must think
that giving the adults being harvested anesthesia
is a waste of money because we "think"
they can't feel anything anymore,
even if they have reflective jerks,
that the money is simply wasted
and they should be treated like lumps of tissue.

With your comparison, all adults being prepared
for organ donation should have their bodies treated
as if they were lumps of disposable or usable
tissue and
respect and dignity for the human body
being harvested is totally worthless.

So you must have really laughed at my parody
on page one, because it is exactly the kind of
behavior you say we should accept as normal.
Ok, if that is what you think, hmmmmmmmm.

edit on 11Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:23:49 -0500am82208amk226 by grandmakdw because: format spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I bet there's tons of cash involved.

Since it's basically "illegal" to traffic parts, the cash factor keeps it hidden.

Just like any other illegal trafficking scheme.

The whistleblowers are already being questioned by investigators I bet.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

So. In other words, nothing will satisfy you if it doesn't go your way? The way you see it?

No, I actually agreed with you about the lawsuits, pending.And I want the truth out, so far so good. Hopefully, but I have my doubts about investigations into corporate fraud. Thats being made illegal isn't it?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

I am making a big fuss because the "extremely rare" over 24 week abortion translates into 9,000
Not exactly rare either.

Those are the women whose pregnancies have been determined to have catastrophic anomalies that are not only detrimental to the fetus, but are also life threatening to the woman.

You are extremely naive if you think that med students and those professionals who work with cadavers don't make jokes about and pull gags on their co-workers with corpses!

who are being harvested

NO ONE is "harvesting" organs from living humans, except in your vivid sci-fi imagination! (ETA) Except those who are doing so willing ie, kidney and liver donations.....

can be laughed over
and no one should care.

It's not illegal.

That it is morally ok

People find different ways to cope with, otherwise, stressful situations.

Again with the vivid sci-fi imagination!

On the other hand, both my parents were given slow, but lethal, morphine drips in their dying hours. After they died, and we spent a little time with their bodies, they were taken off for organ and tissue donation, Then, their "remains" were cremated and given back to us.

edit on 22-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Not exactly rare either.

who are being harvested

NO ONE is "harvesting" organs from living humans, except in your vivid sci-fi imagination!

can be laughed over
and no one should care.

It's not illegal.

That it is morally ok

People find different ways to cope with, otherwise, stressful situations.

Again with the vivid sci-fi imagination!

On the other hand, both my parents were given slow, but lethal, morphine drips in their dying hours. After they died, and we spent a little time with their bodies, they were taken off for organ and tissue donation, Then, their "remains" were cremated and given back to us.

Organ donation is not a fantasy. You even said that with your parents.

This is harvesting of organs for donation.
When one removes organs to use in another person,
it is harvesting organs.

And yes, people who have been declared brain dead and who
medical science says will be total vegetables if some rare
miracle occurs and they open their eyes; yes they are with
the permission of the family taken into the operating room
with their hearts still beating and dissected and harvested
(organ donation). This is not sci fi.
bja.oxfordjournals.org...

Is it ok in your opinion to laugh over these people and
to pull gags with their body parts?
Why is it ok to treat a fetus over 16 weeks this way?

I'm glad you parents were in no pain when they died.
Would you have been ok knowing people were joking
over their bodies and pulling gags on each other with
their body parts? I don't think so.

Why should we not treat the tiny little humans
with the same respect accorded your parents
while they were being dissected and their organs
removed for donation?
Why do you object to that?
And why do you approve of people laughing over
human remains and pulling gags over human remains?
I don't get that but then as a poster said earlier
"morality is dead" in the US.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
... and yet, every investigation, to date, of multiple Planned Parenthood sites across the country, over more than 15 years, has repeatedly shown that there is nothing illegal going on, no wrong-doing, nothing against professional ethics.

That doesn't stop the fraudsters nor their advocates, though.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Doctors DON'T remove peoples' still beating hearts!

WARNING: Totally scientific but maybe too gross for some delicate constitutions....

Dead is dead. There is no dignity in death. Why should we pretend otherwise?
edit on 22-8-2015 by windword because: ooops wrong video

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
And killing "tiny humans" at 22 wks, 6 days is fine, understandable, allowable.

Then comes that seventh magical day in Week 24 when a fetus becomes "a baby" and abortions become "murder."

And "murder" is okay after that, under certain circumstances ... what a sick way of looking at the world.

All these videos, all this clamor (that's quickly fading, some have noticed), and not one comment anywhere about helping children who are here, alive, in the world.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Doctors DON'T remove peoples' still beating hearts!

WARNING: Totally scientific but maybe too gross for some delicate constitutions....

Dead is dead. There is no dignity in death. Why should we pretend otherwise?

You are wrong on this one, I posted the link, when people are declared brain dead,
the family can sign a consent for organ harvesting (donation), and organs can be harvested
while the heart still beats to insure they are as fresh as possible, and the heart stops
beating once removed.

And the previous poster is correct

morality is dead

ethics are a thing of the past

morality and ethics are a total joke and we should completely disregard them and live the ethics of nature.

The ethics of nature - which many on the left have touted as the new morality we should all strive for:
kittens, rainbows, and puppies: however the reality of ethics of nature:
(kill or be killed (the majority of animals in nature); torture for fun (cats); survival of the fittest (death to the weak)

Love the new morality of the left and progressive bunch.

Dead is dead and if you aren't alive by current leftist standards
well you are just a piece of meat (worthless tissue and parts),
say, why not allow cannibalism by your comparison,
after all dead is dead, why let all that good meat go to waste.
Think of all the starving children around the world!
If dead is dead and the tissue valueless and not worthy
of any special treatment, why not feed the hungry around
the world. Love the ethics of the left and where it can
lead us to when taken to its logical conclusion and the
betterment of society.

edit on 12Sat, 22 Aug 2015 12:52:08 -0500pm82208pmk226 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: boorabbit
a reply to: Profusion

I'm in total agreement. I am/was pro choice. My opinion on this topic is TOTALLY changing

And you're happy/proud that your mind has been changed by blatant propaganda? You've been manipulated! Hooray!

After many investigations, NO ONE has found that PP has done anything illegal. But many people's opinions on the matter are based on emotion instead of logic.

thats because the clinics that were investigated didnt do fetal donations, and werent the ones actually in any of the videos...

they are still ongoing however

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Morality is not dead, and neither are ethics.

IN fact, overall, I'd say we're more moral and ethical today than we have ever been. For example, when's the last time you saw a witch burned in the public square?

Or maybe drawing and quartering for minor offenses against the government?

How about castration and lobotomies for alternate sexual orientation?

See! We are growing as a people!

The problem comes in, as always, when individuals want to assert their morals and ethics over others.

This video hurrah does seem to be fading from public view though.

Much like the "Benghazi" investigations.

This issue is not about fetuses or babies, or children or Life ... it's about political sound bytes.

Don't believe in abortion; don't get one. Hope and pray that your life never depends on it.
edit on 12Sat, 22 Aug 2015 12:39:33 -050015p122015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

I'm in total agreement. I am/was pro choice. My opinion on this topic is TOTALLY changing

And you're happy/proud that your mind has been changed by blatant propaganda? You've been manipulated! Hooray!

After many investigations, NO ONE has found that PP has done anything illegal. But many people's opinions on the matter are based on emotion instead of logic.

thats because the clinics that were investigated didnt do fetal donations, and werent the ones actually in any of the videos...

Absolutely untrue in the States of Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts and South Dakota.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hey, I noticed I called conservatives out for being "politically correct" and no one had anything to say about that? Like you to defend your ideologies one minute and the next they are just gone with the wind.

Tell me, why the hypocrisy over this politically correct thing? Convenience? Or just toeing the line?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
Hey, I noticed I called conservatives out for being "politically correct" and no one had anything to say about that? Like you to defend your ideologies one minute and the next they are just gone with the wind.

Tell me, why the hypocrisy over this politically correct thing? Convenience? Or just toeing the line?

They'll quickly tell you that conservatives are never "Politically Correct" ... that's a term that only applies to liberals, Democrats, leftists, what have you.

Forget the fact that every blastocyst is now carefully reworded to be "a baby", and every Black kid is now a Thug, or a hundred other examples.

PC is a leftist plot. And no, there's nothing logically wrong with that ...

/eyeroll

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Msanti
On the totem pole of life, Democrat who advocates abortion all day on the Internet is near the bottom.

Democrats don't advocate abortion.

They advocate for a woman's right to decide what goes on inside her body.

I'd like to hear your opinion on Conservatives that would force a 10 year old girl to have a kid that was the result of her getting raped by her stepfather.

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee argued over the weekend that a 10-year-old girl should have been forced to carry her pregnancy to term after she was raped.

Link

The worst part of all that is that Huckabee will receive a substantial amount of votes and it'll prove likeminded people exist in society.
Shameful.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What I am getting from this is that it is okay for conservatives to be offended but liberals are not supposed to find anything offensive. If they happen to find anything offensive then that is their problem , not anyone else's.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Absolutely untrue in the States of Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts and South Dakota.

yes those investigations are over....there are still investigations ongoing....however georgia, indina, mass and south dakota didnt deal with fetal tissue donations, and were not in the undercover videos...it would make better sense to investuiagte those clinics were the videos were taken dont you think?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Profusion
I'm pro-choice.

Forgive me if I don't believe you when you state this.
There has been far too much pro-life propaganda on ATS recently, and it's significantly lowering my opinion of this site.

I have to be really honest here and say I'm pretty disappointed that ATS is allowing all of this to continue unchallenged. This is a conspiracy theory forum, but it's being increasingly used as an extreme political opinion forum, and more often than not by numerous radical Conservatives screaming about every issue under the sun and blowing things way out of proportion.

This happened before, and I know several major contributors left the site because of the right-wing crazy infesting it.

ATS mods, please sort this out.

You mean silence the opposition.

Better idea, don't click the thread links.

Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Msanti
On the totem pole of life, Democrat who advocates abortion all day on the Internet is near the bottom.

Democrats don't advocate abortion.

They advocate for a woman's right to decide what goes on inside her body.

I'd like to hear your opinion on Conservatives that would force a 10 year old girl to have a kid that was the result of her getting raped by her stepfather.

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee argued over the weekend that a 10-year-old girl should have been forced to carry her pregnancy to term after she was raped.

Link

The worst part of all that is that Huckabee will receive a substantial amount of votes and it'll prove likeminded people exist in society.
Shameful.

nowhere in that article did i see him say a girl should be FORCED..i saw him give a personal opinion

He agreed that it wouldn’t be “easy” to force a 10-year-old girl to carry her rapist’s baby, “but let’s not compound the tragedy by taking yet another life.”

“When an abortion happens, there are two victims,” he insisted. “One is the child, the other is that birth mother, who often will go through extraordinary guilt years later when she begins to think through what happened, with the baby, with her.”

“There are no easy answers here,” Huckabee opined. “And I realize that there are some people that will be very different in their view of this than me. And I respect that. I don’t want to get into a shouting match with people who think I’m wrong. I respect that.”

“I just come down on the side that every life is precious. I don’t think we discount the intrinsic worth of any human being, and I don’t know where else to go with it.”

hyperbole artical headline in comparisson....

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Would be interesting to find out what the abortion clinics do with aborted fetuses that don't get "donated".

I think there are special removal service companies that work with that.

And, I think kellyjay might have been referring to the clinics in states cited in the videos, not all clinics.

We haven't heard any investigation results from California, Oregon, or Washington? (I could be wrong)

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join