It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost? Demon? Alien?? Help please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73
Well the house is a new construction and I think it's been with me my whole life. But my boyfriend has brought up maybe its a ghost and something a neighbor did... or they died or were buried in the field before it became a neighborhood

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Your problems seem to be very similar to people who have been traumatized when they were young. You have chosen to try and understand by creating this world of ghosts. The more you believe in them the more you create them, its also normal for people around you to get influenced by your actions and become involved in your world. Since it is a very hard time for you I would advise you talk to your doctor and seek support from the medical professionals. Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asherz189
a reply to: Reallyfolks
I've been trying to work on my meditation and I'll keep working on that....

It will NOT help you.

In fact, it could be the very source of your problem.

Meditation acts as a beacon and opens up some type of doorway for spirits to pass through.

Several posters on ATS have confirmed this in many other threads as well.

Another HUGE red flag:

Demons communicate through meditation, that is why it is also used in Satanism so effectively.

Below is a quote from another post explaining how to summon demons that confirms this:

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
During the day... study the arts.... meditate all that you can, look up how to open your 3rd eye... The way the daemon communicates is through telepathy since you're new to this whole thing.... that's why meditation is very important... to hear him and not yourself.

New Age "spirituality" is just another TRAP set by the elite and inventors of religion, for the purpose of social control. ...they created New Age religion to keep people trapped in the matrix of CONTROL. It's like a last ditch effort to hold people down, to keep the ones who are "getting away" from escaping their control.

"New Age" Religion/Spirituality: Just more HYPOCRISY and MIND CONTROL

originally posted by: OkieDokie
My mother still suffers from attacks at that house, as does my aunt. I believe that these shadow people gain strength from the use of occultic objects and rituals. In an attempt to get rid of the activity at the house, my mother has burned sage, hung up dream catchers, and surrounds herself with anything paranormal. She has tried demanding for this thing to leave and has gone through meditations and imagining light surrounding the house. Throughout all of this, the shadow person has at times stepped up the attacks, or has remained unchanged.

Others here have mentioned that they have only seen the shadow people while meditating. I believe that all of these activities give them an "in" if you will.

My life has finally been rid of these shadow people and the only way that has happened is from me drawing close to Christ, spending time in the Word, and getting rid of any idols, as well as anything new-agey, paranormal, occultic ect. Like I had mentioned before, I was a Christian prior to all of these things taking place, but I wasn't living like it.

originally posted by: JayinAR
I I was mad as hell when I ran my spooks off and they don't come around much anymore. Nowadays it is just your average poltergeist crap ever once in awhile. Also I would add that meditation is what kicked off the worst experiences for me. Be careful with that stuff.

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
Certain spirits can and will follow certain people home, for whatever reason. Certain spirits are more powerful than others. Certain ones basically have more abilities than others. How they learn how to manipulate the physical world to varying degrees I do not know, but I know that some are more powerful than others. And there really are things out there that are pure evil, things I would not wish on anyone, even if they mocked such things. These things are just that bad.

It takes someone who truly knows what they are doing to rid a location of spirits, and even many of these people cannot rid a location of purely evil spirits. A place that was never haunted before can become haunted, but I would say that the majority of the time there was something done to bring these entities in. Dabbling in the occult is apt to accomplish this, but sometimes it only takes something as simple as meditating. Meditation opens a person up, or can at least, to such things. It can act as a beacon to certain entities. I don't know how often it happens, but I know it can happen, for whatever reason. So my advice to everyone is don't mess around, even if you "think" you know what you're doing

New Age deep meditation and hypnotism are particularly dangerous. They are not recognized as being channels to demons, but they provide a direct pathway for demonic influence upon the mind. Communication with demons

Meditation is the technique whereby a person empties his mind of all conscious thought, while chanting a series of repetitive words or phrases as many times as possible. Once a person does this repeatedly, he/she will begin to experience the phenomenon whereby the mind begins to lose its normal contact with the body. This phenomena is called an "Out-of-Body" experience, and is very common in occultic circles.

Once the mind loses its normal connection with the body the person then is ready to meet his/her "Guiding Spirit". Christian author, Johanna Michaelson, captures the Satanic essence of meditation and Guiding Spirits in her book, "The Beautiful Side Of Evil". Guiding Spirits identify themselves by name, including Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, or one of the Apostles.

The person who is involved is truly deceived into thinking they have just discovered THE one, true way to actually come into contact with God. In reality, they have just come into contact with a Satanic demon, who has temporarily transformed himself into a being appearing very kind, gentle, and wise. The stage is set for these demonic beings to manipulate and mislead their human victims. These people have become demonically possessed. WALK-INS

The human spirit has tremendous power. Because man is in bondage to sin, for him to access now his human spirit with his soul means using the power of the human spirit for greater evil and sin. That is why all religions outside of the Bible and Jesus Christ tell you to meditate by blanking your mind. Why? Satan is behind this teaching because he wants access to our human spirit and the tremendous power it holds to use for His evil purposes.

Since for this reason God does not want us to access our human spirit, the only way a religious person outside of Christ is able to access his human spirit is though demonic power, a demonic spirit bridging the human soul to the human spirit, but under the demonic spirit’s control. For this reason, God in His Word forbids us to access our human spirit.

The Human Spirit and Meditation

During meditation, a person descends to deeper levels of his consciousness where he discovers the psychic powers and spiritual gifts to heal himself and solve his problems. He meets “the god within” who is wrongly regarded as the God of the Bible. It is this “god” who is dark and mysterious, and may leave evil impressions in the subconscious mind of the person. Eastern Meditation Sneaks into the Church

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Mark Houser unknowingly purchased a house that was occupied by spirits.

He ended up having to sell the house but the same thing happened in his new house.

Eventually though he and his kids experienced a supernatural encounter with angels and the demons were permanently cast out.

I recommend giving him a shout on Facebook if possible...

To make a long story short, I unwittingly purchased a house, for myself and my two teenagers, that was occupied by "spirits". My son, my daughter, myself, and the previous owner of the house all saw the spirit. There were also friends of mine and my teenagers that witnessed the spirit. Since I didn't believe in that kind of thing, I passed it off to adolescent imaginations. I did not believe in the afterlife or the spirit realm.

The "hauntings" were investigated and documented as authentic by a television series called "The Other Side".

More in another post here.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Ghost? Demon? Aliens? Could be your naught soul.

Be careful!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I agree with you here. If a person meditates on nothingness or having no thoughts then they are meditating on the "outer darkness".

The only thing people should be meditating on is The Love of God.

The Love of God should always be in our minds, not "stopping thought".

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I would suggest the OP make an appointment to see a psychiatrist.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I bought a house here in Germany and no longer live in it due to numerous spirits inside it.

The house is empty and no one wants to buy it.

The neighbors still wake up after hearing loud screams inside the home BUT no one lives there. They call me to tell me to tell the new residents to keep it down but I tell them those residents which you speak of refuse to leave and they know exactly what I mean.
edit on 22-8-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Asherz189

Perhaps YOU are not the intended. Perhaps the area in which your home was built is tainted with dark energy and it found host in your home.

We are pretty much indoctrinated from the time we learn to walk that closets are evil places. If you have dark energy near you, it will manifest where ever and whenever optimal in order to feed from your fear.

Starve it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Asherz189

I did wonder if it was following you, this type of spirit can attach to you and follow you about they are not a nice feeling,
but its irrelevant if its a new house or not spirits are meant to stay within 150 meters of where they died this is why there are accident black spots as they get lonely and cause accidents so others join them this is all a bit out there but when you have experienced it you know what reality is.
still! try the sage as I know this removes them they are not like demons which reside in your aura and can only influence your thoughts if the sage does not work then you can try and find a priest who needs to pray over you and destroy your DNA but these normally only apply to demons that have been put onto you and I don't think that is your problem unless you have ever given blood this is one way they are putting demons onto people.

and ignore the immature lowlifes that say your crazy if you analyse their drivel you will see they are delusional and think they are god as they claim to know everything.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19725671]iDope[/post
they all go to the pub with the rest of the spirits

top topics

<< 1   >>

join