It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Angels are unfathomable to this world.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You angels are unfathomable to this world.

Your eyes cast out all shadows.
Your touch heals all wounds.
And your voice soothes all sorrow.

The birds sing your praises every morning.
The wolves howl for you under the moonlight.
The owls and the pigeons meditate on you day and night.
Cats whisper of the sweetness you make them feel.
Whales fill the entire ocean with your song.
Dolphins blow you kisses from the waves
Seagulls rave about you in the tropical storms.
Crows will defend your good name and nature against all enemies.
Foxes spy on you and long to be your companions.
Elephants love to wash your feet with water from their trunk.
Rhinos stand gaurd at your court.
Lions come up to you for hugs, and roar of your greatness.
Leopards stalk you in awe and wonder.
Tigers, bobcats cheetahs and lynx are soothed by the sound of your voice in the wind.
Snakes hiss your name as penance.

While most humans would still simply pass you by on the street without blinking an eye.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What a lovely poem, to express this sentiment!
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Amen,

Beautifully said.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Lovely!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Nicolas Cage loved this poem, it was sad to see Meg Ryan be so recklass on a bicycle without a helmet, but hey, going angel to human has its consequences.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Everyone, consciously or unconsciously, desires Love.

There is Love all around, we just have to realize. Think of those who Love you and all of those you love and put smiles on their faces.
edit on 22-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for the kind replies.

You either get it or you don't, its as simple as that. Don't be too hard on yourself.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Either way just keep loving as best as you know how

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

We would be lost with out the all mighty and his army.... sadly im loosing more and more hope every day, im starting to think we for the most part are anyways.. but He/they sure continue to help without hesitation, I wish I had that kinda patience and love as them... I pray every night asking for it, but after all unfortunately im still human
. GOD bless us true believers! amen brothers :/
edit on 22-8-2015 by sheeplenwolvesclothing because: eta spelling mistake and dif word corrections

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Angels? yeah right.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

Angels? yeah right.

How about interdimensional timejumpers that normally inhabit the timeless space outside the simulation near the realm of God?

Personally, I prefer the term angels, myself.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
You angels are unfathomable to this world.

Dolphins blow you kisses from the waves

While most humans would still simply pass you by on the street without blinking an eye.

Great poem!

I love it when anyone takes this opportunity to be created/alive and uses it to create a work of art in return.

Three parts of it I've gotta comment upon:

First, angels remain unfathomable on purpose. Obviously their work done from "heaven" is behind-the-scenes stuff, but even when they incarnate, most operate under the same code of silence that governs anything else.

That means almost none of them are supposed to know they're living special lives (or are anything special) until the moment of death, when they return back to heaven instead of ending in another afterlife level of the simulation we call the multiverse.

Second, I've got a side project I'm working on where I'm trying to refine a friend to near-perfection in a single lifetime. I've got him doing it with a combination of meditation and harassing him with constant lectures on metaphysics.

The night I commenced the plan I had a prophetic dream it'd work. I dreamed of us together on a sail-equipped raft with me navigating calm waters to reach an ocean breeze that brought us together to hawaii (read: paradise). There I played underwater feeding dolphins whilst laughing and frolicking with them--telepathically telling them all I loved them.

That dolphins line reminded me of the dream, so thanks for that.

Third, most humans angels want passing them by. Not many would crave the odd notoriety and attention they got from having their presence known.

And honestly, a significant number of humans haven't yet reached states of evolution where they're ready to hear the messages angels deliver. In general angels are here to touch and bring to heaven the people that can be reached--and that will have a cascading (uplifting) effect on everyone else.

A rising tide raises all ships, and whatnot.

Cheers! Nice work!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
A lovely and poetic piece of writing i enjoyed greatly, for that i thank thee,
i also enjoy poetic writing.

Your poem made me think ''what if most of the planet are 'angelic creations' and only 30% are human. It was a most interesting thought i must say.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
Second, I've got a side project I'm working on where I'm trying to refine a friend to near-perfection in a single lifetime. I've got him doing it with a combination of meditation and harassing him with constant lectures on metaphysics.

The night I commenced the plan I had a prophetic dream it'd work. I dreamed of us together on a sail-equipped raft with me navigating calm waters to reach an ocean breeze that brought us together to hawaii (read: paradise). There I played underwater feeding dolphins whilst laughing and frolicking with them--telepathically telling them all I loved them.

This sounds interesting. How do you know it is his first lifetime though? What line of work is he in?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
hmmm..

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

I'm working on where I'm trying to refine a friend to near-perfection in a single lifetime. I've got him doing it with a combination of meditation and harassing him with constant lectures on metaphysics.

hmmm...anyone trying that stunt on me would not be considered a friend...sounds like practicing the dark arts

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subnatural

This sounds interesting. How do you know it is his first lifetime though? What line of work is he in?

By help refine him in a single lifetime, I just mean this will be the first lifetime where he sets spiritual refinement as his primary achievement and goes for the big prize of one-and-done.

He's a pretty young spirit who's currently on (for him) a challenging life where his original goal is caring for the people around him instead of wasting his life on frivolity and nonsense. Together we're working on getting him up to the next-next-next-next-next level.

Fingers crossed on how well it works out.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

hmmm...anyone trying that stunt on me would not be considered a friend...sounds like practicing the dark arts

He knows what we're attempting, and he's on board with the plan.

If you consider spending my days trying to help perfect a human spirit as "practicing the dark arts," ...wow, I'm a bit at a loss.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So you have manipulated some poor soul into being your pet. How quaint....

Evil apparrently is fathomable enough for some.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

So you have manipulated some poor soul into being your pet. How quaint....

Evil apparrently is fathomable enough for some.

Comes to mind a rather uncommon NDE that I read some time ago: www.nderf.org...

Here is an interesting quote:

I don't think this world is structured to know or care what the truth is. In fact, I believe that the truth is countered at every turn, and intentionally kept hidden by our base-level controllers and manipulators, who are the stewards of darkness. They wouldn't want us to have the knowledge that we hold claim to absolute freedom, which is accompanied by an enormous power, and true liberty. They would rather we looked down on ourselves as faulty, and defective, and in need of help and management by the 'enlightened ones'. And maybe we are all to willing to believe it.

This world is all about slavery and bondage, which begins in the spirit realm, where unaware humans aren't as savvy as our adversaries. In truth, as long as we strive to be kind, then we are perfectly imperfect, without the need of correction and management from our evil slave-masters with their 'perfecting of humans' "Illumination" scheme. We were created imperfect, and striving for perfection is unnatural, and torture. So you can appreciate your imperfection as a thing of beauty and elegance, perfected already, by God.

While I usually am skeptic about the content of most NDEs, now we have a clearer idea of where Trachel and his "refinement" "perfection" business comes from!
edit on 22-8-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join