It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat says "No more!" during bath

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Domo1

HAHAHAHAHA!

I started playing this video and my cat, wherever he was, came running into the room, his ears back, looked at me, and ran to the window. He was about ready to take up arms in defense of his Territory.

Mine had the same reaction!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

no. window with a. " ." (period) is a computer command code and the software ats uses doesnt like it.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Perhaps we're just regressing to a point where we can understand animals.

Nah, My cat took off last night with the car and a six pack of my favorite IPA! He was back in the morning, the car was parked sideways in the driveway with empty beer bottles in the back.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That started my dog barking. Now she's sniffing around looking for a cat.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
As neat as this cat that speaks is, I really want the human obey. I feel a great discomfort seeing an unhappy cat give the same order over and over. Finish the darn bath already and break out the treats! I love this speaking cat.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
My sides are painful and my eyes are running from laughing so hard!
I just played this video for a friend. We didn't realize that the female cat was sleeping nearby. She woke up and immediately sprang onto the table and began to look behind the speaker! The look of utter confusion/confabulation on her face left us laughing so hard the tears just ran down our faces. Now I can't wait to play it when the male is nearby---and compare his reaction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join