It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adding Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi ATS mods, members administrators, etc.

I am wondering about the "add friend" feature, which has mysteriously disappeared and been replaced by "ALERT!" (which I don't know what that does either).

Previously, I've used the "add friend" feature so that I can connect with members, continue conversations without bringing threads off-topic, and all around making new friends.

I've sent a few messages to ATS owner with no response, so I thought I'd just come to the "Board Business & Questions" forum and see if anyone else can give me any information on this functionality and whether or not it is still available? Thanks for your help in advance - much appreciated!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

"Alert" is a feature to contact on duty staff, appearing at the bottom of thread pages and in drop down menu at the bottom of members Avatars (the little green man).

Click on that to have staff directly address abuse of site TnC, content or behavior.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks intrptr! Good to know - I'm wondering why no one has come to provide any other answers about the "Adding friends" feature. I first began asking about this in May and haven't heard a thing back. Hopefully someone knows, even if it isn't a feature anymore I at least would like to know. Guess we'll see.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks intrptr! Good to know - I'm wondering why no one has come to provide any other answers about the "Adding friends" feature. I first began asking about this in May and haven't heard a thing back. Hopefully someone knows, even if it isn't a feature anymore I at least would like to know. Guess we'll see.

If you want to add someone as a friend, you need to go to their profile and then proceed to their "wall":

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I believe if I understand the question correctly,
Go to the users profile page, click on the "heart" icon. That will take you to their wall.
Once there click add as friend...

beat to the punch yet again! LOL
edit on 21-8-2015 by TNMockingbird because: I type too slow!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Hey, thanks so much!

TNMockingbird - also thank you! My fellow ATS members and new friends save the day again
Let the good times roll

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Glad I could help!

top topics

join