It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody here like the 2017 BMW's ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

So one week later he called me up and told me the first one looks like it´s 3series, probably M.
All the other photos are from the same car, the 5series as far as he can tell or 4 series gran coupe. He said judging by the size of your pickup truck its 5series but not so sure. No details on the motor :-/. He concludes it´s a 6cyl probably the N63BB44 judging the exaust and brake pads. Consider it as not-so-sure, that´s why they make all the fuss. They were foiled in Germany and normally come by ship after they were fitted with fireextinguishers in Cologne.

So all in all, we have nothing confirmable :-/
edit on 31-8-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Well tell him thanks for big time. It still was cool beans for me to happen across them. Not being a beemer guy I had no idea what I was looking at short of the trademark grill.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

beemer guy

Bimmer. I used to be a BMW guy. Awesome to stumble across those!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Ok my lack of BMW speak is showing lol.

I know how to speak Camaro though. But that might be about it.
edit on 1-9-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

For what it's worth, I think it's stupid. Beamer is a BMW motorcycle, bimmer is a car. I don't know much about the new Camaros, everyone nerds out differently over cars!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

In Germany it´s sometimes calld a "bemes". But I´ve no idea how that came to be.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I can tell you just about every nut and bolt about the Camaro SS 1LE.

Well, except for whats in the driver seat.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ever watch videos of how they put on the camo for their cars? They drill fake body panels onto the existing body just for laughs.

Pretty awesome.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I like BMWs they are nice when I lived in Germany as a child everyone drove one they are nice the stick shift are nice too. you might want to get a Mercedes too. living in Germany is fun cars are cheap but the gas is expensive

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueThunder4All

when you drive on the roads you always flash your lights when you go over 100 km I been up to 150 km or say about 120 mph you can really fly on the roads there. I enjoy the roads it helps to speak german

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join