It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They want everyone to believe that there's only 1 truth (the pyramid/the slave-master hierarchy)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

These are my own personal thoughts on your reply to me
As such they are not an official response by the Illuminati

Through out history there have been individuals and organisations that wished to enlighten their fellow beings of truths they have found.
To free Humanity of the yoke of tyranny be it religious or political

Often their ideas have been taken up by unscrupulous one's and their meanings twisted to suit their own agenda
In Ancient Egypt for example ...
Before religion took hold there was a philosophy which I will call The Ancient Philosophy for the sake of a name.
This can be found in writings handed down such as the Hermetica

"The Ancient Philosophy" used archetypes - gods and goddesses to explain Natural and Universal Law
Religion took these gods and goddesses as figures to be worshipped with the leaders of the religion holding power of authority over the gullible masses
The worshipping of graven images (statues) being common

Ra is a double edged sword in that it was used for unscrupulous purposes by those who purported to be agents (priests) of Ra

Your true church is within you and if their is a Creator God then your link / communication is within you
You are your own sovereign

I have stated what the symbol of the Illuminati represents to our organisation
Do not accept what I say at face value and research for yourself
Trust only your own soul as to what is true and what is false no matter what authority tells you

"The blind lead the blind" is often true but also their are one's who wish to lead Humanity to truth
Who these people are, are for you to discern
What has the ring of truth can only be heard by your own ears

edit on 21-8-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1 You don't have to remember the story if you tell the truth. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Is there a Illuminati, i would say yes, but it's not what it seems, in my opinion the version of it that Cisco Wheeler told is not really it at all, she was under attack by a black magician who made her see things, that seemed real and i am sure some crazy manifestations came out of it for a little while before dissolving then it was gone, but the real Illuminati is nothing like she talked about, it's just rich bankers part of the Trilateral and Bilderburger's and groups like that, it has nothing to do with symbolism or ritual's or secret hand shakes and stuff, although i guess one can say congrad's to the sick maniac black magician who put that story in Cisco's head, the illusion he created spread into a rumor story.

<< 1  2   >>

join