It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Text Of Iran Nuclear Deal, Have You Read It?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Over 30 years?? You must be joking.

That's before Pakistan, India and China developed nukes. Not prone to exaggeration are you...

Actually Benny has been crying it for a little over 20 years.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

Isreal are our ALLIES. Who's tiny lizard brain decided THIS was a good idea? GOD will destroy whoever made this happen. Hell, he might just destroy US too!

I will not stand for this! This is not my America!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

But rest assured, it is a good deal and soon Iran will guide the world into a new age of safe, non-weaponized nuclear love.

Josh (introvert) Earnest told us so.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

That's before Pakistan, India and China developed nukes. Not prone to exaggeration are you...

Check It

It's almost 40 years, actually.

Since the 1970s, even before the revolution, Iran has sought access to the technology that would give it the option to build a nuclear bomb, should it believe its security situation requires it.

Iran intensified its drive toward nuclear weapons in the 1980s during the Iran-Iraq War, following reports of an Iraqi clandestine nuclear program.

Make that almost 50...

1967: Start-up of the U.S.-supplied 5-megawatt Tehran Research Reactor (TRR).

1970: Iran signs the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT).

1974: Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) is established.

[Source]

edit on 8/18/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Wait, am I reading this right??

Yeah, this is starting to sound like a bad deal....

Funny you say this. Whenever I hear about this deal it reminds me of this video clip.
I have posted it a couple times but to me it is so dead on I will post it again.
FYI: Vader represents Iran if anyone was unsure.

I believe this administration will say and do whatever it takes to say "look at us, we solved the Iran nuclear issue."

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

The parts I've read so far! It's going to take some time to sift through it though.

Have you read the same document? It places some pretty decent restrictions on Iran while opening avenues of trade and diplomacy, including deals for American manufacturers.

This isn't a political grievance, is it?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Yes, of course it is, we are allowing them to continue to develop nukes...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Actually Benny has been crying it for a little over 20 years.

And Iran had a nuclear program before that point, that's only the point at which Iran had the capability to complete a weapon in a short time frame.

So yes, 30 years is a pretty accurate estimation of the amount of time there has been concern over Iran's weapons program.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

That graphic about the generals signing on to this may be true, but that is only because the current administration has gotten rid of most of the good ones.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here is how I see the deal...we have 3 options:

1) Sign the Deal;
2) Don't sign the deal and keep treating Iran as we have been for decades; or
3) Go to war.

If we sign the deal, then it does not remove the other two options in the event that Iran breaks the deal. So where exactly is the problem?

Sign it, hope for the best and remain prepared for the worst.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The options?

War.

Do nothing.

War.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace

1) Sign the Deal;
3) Go to war.

If we sign the deal, then it does not remove the other two options in the event that Iran breaks the deal. So where exactly is the problem?

Option 4 - negotiate a better deal.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That would require us to throw our political and military weight around, and we all know Obama doesn't like to bully foreigners.

Obama only gets rough with American citizens. For everyone else he is a smiling, capitulating idiot.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yes, of course it is, we are allowing them to continue to develop nukes...

Good thing that was pulled from the ranks of recently retired generals then. Active generals would never comment on a policy.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

No, the graphic Lucidity posted are active generals... (I think?)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Major networks now reporting one of the side deals is that Iran will, in fact, police itself, conduct it's on inspections, then report back to everybody...

If true, then yeah, this deal sucks!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace

1) Sign the Deal;
3) Go to war.

plus...and all the foes of this deal don't talk about this...we will have IAEA nuclear experts on the ground...in Iran. if we don't trust the bastards now, we can still distrust at closer range in their own country...and for anybody that thinks we will ONLY be monitoring the places laid out in the agreement....I got a bridge to sell you.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I haven't read it either but I have a few concerns with the coverage of it that are attempting to convince us to support it without question and more with things they don't mention in the media at all.

First of all I find it hard to believe that the only alternative to this is war as Obama says. This made me much more skeptical than I might have been otherwise.

Another major problem is that they still don't make any attempt to educate the public about the history behind this deal dating back to the coup in 1953 supported by the CIA and many other misleading things they aren't trying to correct adequately. They mention the most important things briefly and forget them while repeating the deceptive propaganda over and over again.

Also why does anyone need to continue even the non-weapons related nuclear activities when they can use clean energy and why isn't the U.S. getting rid of their nuclear weapons which most people don't realize has been in the non-nuclear proliferation treaty for decades.

They never mention the most important things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join