It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Declaration Blasts Short-Sighted Capitalism, Demands Action on Climate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Yet 'they' don't mind using the benefits of oil, gas, electricity, medicines, clothing, all the 'stuff' the 'west' produces, still makes a change from fatwas, beheadings, slavery, stonings, incinerations, crucifixions, lashings. Allah, what hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Seems to me there was someone in recent history who raged against the American brand of creeping capitalism and disregard for climate change. Hmmm...now who was that? Oh. His initials were OBL.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Regardless of whether they are Islamic or not what they are saying is right.

I do wonder whether though they will have any sway over the many islamic countries whose economies depend on oil.

As they are a mix of scientists and the religious, it will be interesting to see how this, if it does, develops.

What appeals to me is the fact that the control of oil and oil 'policy' is in only a few hands e.g. the controlling elite families. However, the coordinated effect of all peoples wanting them to stop their policies, that ultimately only benefit their own pockets, are going to be a major threat and problem to them, because usually the peoples of the world don't agree, especially those motivated by religion. I wait with baited breath on this one because more and more of us, each day agree with each other on this issue.

<< 1  2   >>

join