It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short of a conspiracy theory? You can always blame the Jews

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Every righteous person should reject the 'god' of the old testament. I don't care whether you're 'Jewish' (whatever that really means), Zionist, Christian or Muslim.

Blessed are those that stand solitary; blessed are those that are persecuted in their own minds.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
How is it any different from claiming most Christians want a theocracy?
Or that the Muslim Brotherhood is infiltrating the U.S. government?

Is that racism as well???

Always with the "antisemitism" argument.
Should be called "Short on the ability to take constructive criticism, you can always blame the racists."
Not surprising from a Zionist like David Badiel though.

And the first post starts right on it!

Congrats for proving his point.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

you can reject all day long, deny His existence. But we cannot go anywhere where he is not there and we cannot hide where he cannot see for darkness is as light to him.

So good luck with that.

BTW the old testament God is not the god of the Muslim regardless of what they claim. The claims of the Mormons are the same as the Islam. they have additional revelation to scriptures, their messenger is a prophet for today, you must be part of their group or you lost, and you must preform certain works to guarantee you salvation.

The whole Zionist movement and anti-jew rhetoric is fulfillment of Biblical prophecy about Israel. And if that is fulfilled than the rest will be too.

edit on 19-8-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohnI'm not too sure how you've interpreted my words and I'm not too sure how to interpret yours.

I believe Yahweh to be very real, but he's not my 'god'; he's not the father of Jesus and he's not going to win.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
How did this conversation become concerned with whether or not there is any merit to the Jewish religion?

If it takes a magical being of pure ego and wrath to make you act decent (whether your decency deficiency involves hating Jews or murdering Palestinians) then you can go to hell anyway. I never give anybody credit for anything they do because I threatened them, and any decent God should have that much sense as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

we all know..... i hope i can live with myself knowing....

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond
How did this conversation become concerned with whether or not there is any merit to the Jewish religion?

If it takes a magical being of pure ego and wrath to make you act decent (whether your decency deficiency involves hating Jews or murdering Palestinians) then you can go to hell anyway. I never give anybody credit for anything they do because I threatened them, and any decent God should have that much sense as well.

So in that case, you don't give anyone any credit as we've all been threatened by the law. It lays out clear consequences for our bad behavior no matter where we happen to be.

Did you murder someone? Here are the consequences. If you didn't, then you don't get any kudos because the law only threatened you with those consequences. There is no real difference between the system of mankind and system of God in that respect except that one of those two systems will bite you in the butt in the here and now while the other is a more cosmic retribution, and if you aren't a believer, then it shouldn't bother you that those laws and consequences have been laid out anyhow ... you say you don't believe in them.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

90 second vid, produced in 2009 by Yori Goodman, for the Human Rights Organization Gisha - Legal Center for the Freedom of Movement.

Conspiracy or not, you can blame Israel (government elected by the Jews majority, Zionist or not, living there)

Closed Zone: 90 animated seconds on the Gaza Siege.

edit on 19/8/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OP title

"Short of a conspiracy theory? You can always blame the Jews"

I piped in only to point out that the Jews being blamed, ridiculed and hated was all part of Scriptures that was written close to 3000 years ago concerning their turning form their God.

And it is all coming true today.

edit on 19-8-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's exactly my point. Where the law concerns others, I obey it even when nobody can make me.

If I'm out in the canyons outside of my home town, where nobody can see and nobody can call the police, I might shoot or camp or party or otherwise fail to seek sound legal advice, but if the BLM shows up, even if there's 4 of us with rifles and one of him with a handgun that's not ready to fire and no coms, I sign the ticket and let it go instead of burying him in a shallow grave.

It should not matter who is right; it should not matter what laws or gods are interested in the outcome; there should be some other very significant road blocks in your mind to killing people or throwing them out of their homeland. If there aren't, no God worth arguing over is on your side.
edit on Wed 19 Aug 2015 by The Vagabond because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join