It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish Politician Convicted of ‘Racism’ For Offending Muslims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That country will be a cesspool in the next decade. Progressivism at it's finest.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
I do think Quran is in itself hate speech against all who do not follow Muhammad.

It preaches duality hate and separation. Since Hitler was a master on duality hate I can see the comparison. Zionism is also duality hate speech. Being blind to the flaws do not fix the flaws it only reinforces them. Fortunately many Muslim are better moral people than Muhammad ever was.

An example of a person who was beyond duality hate.

Did you ever read the bible? Isn't genocide a bad thing? Isn't segregation due to tribal lineage hate speech?
I also guess you never read the Qur'an and you never heard of religious extremism.

on topic
Muslism are not automatically radical extremist, since it's pretty obvious why he made this "mistake" again it's absolutely due the fine. Generalizing is often bad, but when it's used as instrumental hate speech it's racism, because we know he's talking about arab and semite immigrants.
Trying to justify what he said is giving him the doubt of being absolutely incapable for a diplomatic or political role rather than racist, and I'd say that if that's the case a fine isn't enough.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Regardless of political party, people have been comparing others to Hitler ever since WWII ended. I am not saying he shouldn't have been fined if he broke Danish law, I think when you break a law you need to punished no matter what.

The real issue here is the law, and that needs to be changed or removed all together ASAP.

C'mon Denmark...WTF!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danke

Regardless of political party, people have been comparing others to Hitler ever since WWII ended. I am not saying he shouldn't have been fined if he broke Danish law, I think when you break a law you need to punished no matter what.

The real issue here is the law, and that needs to be changed or removed all together ASAP.

C'mon Denmark...WTF!

It's not a matter of opinion to aggregate Muslisms to Radical Islamists. That's the problem, not the comparison with Hitler by itself. If there's a law that say that you can't say bull#s for your profit I don't see why you should remove it.
edit on 21 8 2015 by Mastronaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Muslim is a religion not a race. How do you get convicted of racism, when not "offending" a race?

Very good question there - last time I looked 'belief' in organised religion is an opinion of the mind and not a geographical location.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut

C'mon Denmark...WTF!

It's not a matter of opinion to aggregate Muslisms to Radical Islamists. That's the problem, not the comparison with Hitler by itself. If there's a law that say that you can't say bull#s for your profit I don't see why you should remove it.

I hate to break it to you, but some people truly believe what that politician said. Some people also truly feel that all Christians are Nazi's. When you start fining people for opinions, it's never a good thing.

I agree it wasn't appropriate, but Muslim isn't a race. I could convert to Islam tomorrow, and somehow that would make his comments racist towards me?

There is NO logic there. It might be prejudiced, but not racist. Just overall stupid, I wish all religions would GO AWAY ALREADY!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The guy should have been charged under the law. Labeling all Muslims as Nazis is an insult.

So no one can ever insult someone? That is not a legal issue, it's life. This is unconstitutional, illogical, and just plain stupid.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you, but some people truly believe what that politician said. Some people also truly feel that all Christians are Nazi's. When you start fining people for opinions, it's never a good thing.

I have no problem believing you, I'm witness of such idiocy every day on facebook and in real life.
There is no opinion that can make all muslims = radical muslims = Hitler. I don't believe that politicians throw random words at the public, they are catering to their profit and not expressing an opinion. I would never enforce censorship, but for citizens. Intentional generalization from politicians, especially when false and unmotivated, is a sign that a politician isn't up to the standard needed to represent a slice of population. "Muslims will destroy our society" is an ignorant statement, but opinion based. "Muslims are going to continue Hitler's legacy" is blatant scaremongering because there is no reason to think that Muslims are going to be leaders AND as mean as Hitler AND all/anything else that is associated with Hitler (ie occultism, human experimentation, mass murder etc). This is false and people get fined for saying false statement a lot of times.

I agree it wasn't appropriate, but Muslim isn't a race. I could convert to Islam tomorrow, and somehow that would make his comments racist towards me?

There is NO logic there. It might be prejudiced, but not racist. Just overall stupid, I wish all religions would GO AWAY ALREADY!

I agree it's the therm racism that doesn't make sense. It's only applyable to supremacists. However, do you think for a second that the white muslim community is anything of concern for this idiot? Just read through the words, it's clear he is instigating fear an intolerance against immigrant muslims from 2nd/3rd world countries. Denying this would be a stretch of faith in this obnoxious person.
edit on 22 8 2015 by Mastronaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

It is not just an insult, it is unsubstantiated and false. If I call you "thief" publicly I'm sure you have all rights to sue me.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

Europe's about to disappear under an onslaught of Muslim immigrants. This politician is correct and probably didn't go far enough in his statements.

Those of you naive enough to still be preaching diversity and tolerance...wake up. Islam and western values will never coexist.

It's a war.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

This is your opinion and in my opinion is an ignorant one. These people are immigrating because western values are imposing them poverty wheter at home or abroad.
Those of you naive enough to thik it's a matter of religion are just going to wake up one day and find that the scum you voted and preached the whole life would reverse the situation in a heartbeat if it was making a profit. That's because western values = greed.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut
a reply to: hammanderr

This is your opinion and in my opinion is an ignorant one. These people are immigrating because western values are imposing them poverty wheter at home or abroad.
Those of you naive enough to thik it's a matter of religion are just going to wake up one day and find that the scum you voted and preached the whole life would reverse the situation in a heartbeat if it was making a profit. That's because western values = greed.

Okay, just so we're clear about what your position is. The problem all over the world, in every muslim country that's producing these refugees, is western values?

So the values that have made Europe and America incredibly successful are somehow ruining these Muslim nations?

So it's everyone else's fault but theirs? Does that about sum it up? That's the argument of choice for failures the world over.

That's also the argument of choice for 4 year olds. And it's your argument, well done.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
Okay, just so we're clear about what your position is. The problem all over the world, in every muslim country that's producing these refugees, is western values?

What are these western values? Money and greed? if then yes.

So the values that have made Europe and America incredibly successful are somehow ruining these Muslim nations?

You mean greed and money and tecnological warfare superiority (ie the industrial revolution)? Nazi Germany was extremely succesful before the entire world turned towards them (and for good reasons I'd add), do you think it's because of their values?

So it's everyone else's fault but theirs? Does that about sum it up? That's the argument of choice for failures the world over.

That's also the argument of choice for 4 year olds. And it's your argument, well done.

Good strawman, so you want to ignore 300 years of colonial empires? You want to ignore ME displacement? Or maybe you are one of those who think the Arab Spring is just a bunch of people that wanted to get rid of those bad dictators.
Wake up, there is rampant propaganda to inflate the hatred and cater votes. You are entitled to have any ignorant opinion, just don't spread useless hate.

Don't confuse the problems of excessive immigration and barely sustainable conditions with muslims as a whole. They have values, they have feelings, they are people and contrary to what most pricks think, radical islam terrosism is a western creation. Given it's fairly succesful in getting votes from the lowest (intellectually) part of the society I must assume you think this is a value aswell.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Yes the Koran says, "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me". Oops my mistake, that was from Jesus in Luke chapter 19 verse 27 from New Testament.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join