It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the proof you asked for - YOU can be healed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have often spoken about miracles and healings that are ongoing on this planet just as in the days of Jesus Christ and even wrote a thread on it. I admit I was not as informed as I am now and I am sure the knowledge I have gained is only the beginning of what is to come in my life. There are numerous Youtube videos, books and internet reports that go into great detail concerning healing so before I make my point please take a look at a couple of Youtube videos concerning healing. These are very short videos, I promise you will not be bored.

Some people ask, Why don't I get healed? Good question. Check out this video.

This is one man from many on Youtube who demonstrate the wonderful power and authority that God has given to them.

If you have given your life to Jesus and to his father then you too have this authority and power to lay hands on the sick and command sickness to depart and witness the healing the receive.

If you are interested in this subject go out and buy this book: Divine Healing by Praying Medic. It will change your life and you can start your own healing ministry. Go to amazon and read the 500 + comments from those who bought this book.

Now for those who wish to not believe OK... I understand and even if you want to debate what happened in the above videos and challenge it as nothing more than cheap parlor tricks or that it is nothing more than a mental trick I say who cares? Those sick people are no longer sick but healed and it worked which is the goal, right? Heal the sick?

I admit I have tried to heal myself numerous times and each time it has failed BUT I have laid hands on others who have been healed.

I am a rookie at this and know there will be much more knowledge heading my way but in the meantime I want to spread this information to those who are seeking a miracle......a healing. Don't give up there is an antidote to your disease. God does love you and he wants you to be healthy.

To those with no faith in God......faith is not needed to be healed. Seek out those men and women who serve our Father in heaven and get them to lay their hands on you so that can be healed.

Are you ready to receive your healing?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
We are created by Extraterrestrials, the world we know is nothing but a game, the Matrix, did anybody read that article about scientists think the Galaxy is fake, the only thing that destroys that theory is if we are indeed controlled by super aliens wouldn't they just shut down the servers for people waking up to the system?.

I am more inclined to believe we are were created by Aliens, we are weaponized, maybe to colonize other planets, or that was what we were designed for, but now Humans are too hard to control, too destructive and now whoever ever created us has left us to our own devices but they visit every now and then. *puts mind altering substance down*

edit on 18-8-2015 by LeeAndrewCox because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So many people fall for this. It saddens me to think about it. You are not alone in the belief that faith healers are actually using some unknown power to make people feel better.
As you said above, it is just parlor tricks. Not even that, as illusionists are actually talented enough to pull some slight of hand. This is just flat out lying to people. No one was healed in these videos.
Now you are helping them sell books here on ATS. You have sunk to a new low deathslayer. Next, you'll have your own book for sale.
If any of these charlatains had any real power, they wouldn't be selling books.

I am deeply disturbed at the racket of faith healing. I think it is one of the most dangerous heads of the hydra of religion. Way too many people forsake real medical attention for these lies.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

So many people fall for this. It saddens me to think about it. You are not alone in the belief that faith healers are actually using some unknown power to make people feel better.
As you said above, it is just parlor tricks. Not even that, as illusionists are actually talented enough to pull some slight of hand. This is just flat out lying to people. No one was healed in these videos.
Now you are helping them sell books here on ATS. You have sunk to a new low deathslayer. Next, you'll have your own book for sale.
If any of these charlatains had any real power, they wouldn't be selling books.

I am deeply disturbed at the racket of faith healing. I think it is one of the most dangerous heads of the hydra of religion. Way too many people forsake real medical attention for these lies.

I can see your point but how do you make someone leg's grow out two inches in front of strangers? Or get someone to throw down their crutches and walk away? How can this be a fraud?

Please explain.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You really can't imagine how some one could perpetrate such a simple fraud?

I once saw a guy saw a lady in half on stage. Until i saw how it was done, i couldn't inagine how it was oulled off.

I never once thought it was real.
edit on 18-8-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeeAndrewCox
We are created by Extraterrestrials, the world we know is nothing but a game, the Matrix, did anybody read that article about scientists think the Galaxy is fake, the only thing that destroys that theory is if we are indeed controlled by super aliens wouldn't they just shut down the servers for people waking up to the system?.

I am more inclined to believe we are were created by Aliens, we are weaponized, maybe to colonize other planets, or that was what we were designed for, but now Humans are too hard to control, too destructive and now whoever ever created us has left us to our own devices but they visit every now and then. *puts mind altering substance down*

Interesting point of view...... but God is not from this planet (he made it) so he could be the Extraterrestrial that made us? Right?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Explain why you think this is a fraud and where is your proof that this is a fraud?

I'm curious....

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I once saw a guy saw a lady in half on stage. Until i saw how it was done, i couldn't inagine how it was oulled off.

I never once thought it was real.

Sure I too have seen this entertainment which was used with props and special equipment but the videos I showed in the OP have no props or special equipment.

It is nothing more than someone touching another person and watching a leg grow or someone walking away without crutches or the testimony of those who were healed and seeing their expressions as it occurred.

The problem with your analogy is seeing the leg grow.....

That is very hard to explain away as fraud.

Here is another video with the same guy but the skeptic is a scientist. Watch and see what happens.

LINK

I could not import video and get it to work.

edit on 18-8-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I can see your point but how do you make someone leg's grow out two inches in front of strangers? Or get someone to throw down their crutches and walk away? How can this be a fraud?

Please explain.

Here's the deal...just like as magicians do in their acts, there is zero--ZERO--evidence or proof that these individuals in these videos are not planted to feign an illness or issue that they do not actually have. It's very easy to sit in such a way to make one leg look shorter than the other, or to even manipulate one's shoes to give the appearance that one leg is short than the other.

What you have given us are interesting videos that can easily be written off as hoaxes (or, at best, a placebo effect). How can you not see these possibilities as being accurate? Why accept that this guy is the real deal based on a few videos? There have been numerous documentaries that explain how these types of things are accomplished through trickery and outright dishonesty--I would not go around showing these types of videos as proof of a god who is supposed to be morally just, as it creates a paradox that is impossible to rectify.

ETA: I watched that other video to which you linked...same thing. The idea that it's possible is a neat one, but Occam's Razor seems like a good thing to consider, here, which lends itself to these being fraudulent videos done for personal gain.
edit on 18-8-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I don't trust any reviews when it concerns religion. They are not objective enough and are quick to dispel criticism. In their minds they're still promoting their god and any negative expression of subjectivity would be blasphemous.

Opinions aside, I'll pass this on to some people I know. Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I can understand what you are saying. I use to think this as well..... especially after all the fake TV evangelist and sometimes you are right but to classify it all as fake or fraud, cmon.... can't you see the true reactions on these people faces? Almost as if they cannot believe it themselves.

Why can't you believe it is possible?

I am against religion because it is manmade but God is alive and well and so is his son (not SUN). How many billions of people in many religions have proclaimed this? How many Buddhist, Hindus, Muslims who have had their lives changed after meeting Jesus in real life? Are they too a liar? Getting a Muslim or Hindu to openly reject their religion is suicide for them so in order for these to reject their religion it must have been a life changing event.

As I posted in the OP, this is but one guy from many who practice what he preaches.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

ETA: I watched that other video to which you linked...same thing. The idea that it's possible is a neat one, but Occam's Razor seems like a good thing to consider, here, which lends itself to these being fraudulent videos done for personal gain.

But the individual did not gain anything by healing this girl, did he?

What did he gain?

I did not see him charging for this service.

EDIT: Ladies and gentlemen I really do understand your opinions...... I really do BUT for argument sake have you opened up a personal investigation into this matter by contacting specific people on YouTube, met with them, witness their "alleged" acts of healing because lets say for one second...... you did....... and lets say for argument sake you saw it happened and after you examined the person you could not explain it AND you followed this guy or lady around for a few days. Would it not be important enough to look into this matter? OR maybe you need a healing and someone like this guy healed you. Then what? I mean lets say I am right, then wouldn't this change your mind about God, your beliefs, your lifestyle maybe?

What do you think? Lets say for argument sake there is a small chance 1% that I am right? Would you be willing to rethink what you beliefs are?
edit on 18-8-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Still the burden of proof lays with them. The truth is, they don't have to subject themselves to scientific scrutiny because naive people send these folks millions of dollars. Why risk having the curtain pulled down.
This is the art of the con. Religion is the master con. Any belief in god is a con.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

People's minds are soooooo pliable!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

What did he gain?

It's free advertising. It worked on you. I bet you even bought the book.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

People have been doing this for years. Most have been proven frauds. Google "Todd White Fraud". One video shows how the leg trick is done. It's well-known that this is a parlor trick.

Did someone say he is selling books? How could you trust a person who is using his "gift" to make money?

See the first video on this site: Source

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If this man could heal people like this, why isn't he making the rounds through various hospices and terminal wards healing all those people? I'm sure there are quite a few children's terminal wards that would LOVE to have his help. Oh that's right, it's just a trick to dupe people into believing in Christianity.
edit on 18-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What did he gain?

It's free advertising. It worked on you. I bet you even bought the book.

I didn't buy any book from this guy. I did buy a book written by Praying Medic (a different person). And after reading it I understand now how to love everyone. Something I could never say openly but now understand! It opened my eyes.

I will never give up on anyone.......anymore. This is love.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If this man could heal people like this, why isn't he making the rounds through various hospices and terminal wards healing all those people? I'm sure there are quite a few children's terminal wards that would LOVE to have his help. Oh that's right, it's just a trick to dupe people into believing in Christianity.

Good question I don't know BUT I offered to volunteer at a few local hospitals and they told me to stay home. They did not want anyone coming in to pray for the sick. Straight from the director and Chaplain....... go figure, huh. And no visiting unless they are friends or family.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

That just sounds like you didn't try hard enough. If this man could figure out how to do it (RIP), then I'm sure you could as well. Then again all you were offering them was prayer; I wonder if hospitals are more willing to make exceptions if you offered them something more tangible. Like actual healing or in the case of my source, happiness. Anyone can pray for someone.
edit on 18-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join