It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes as Black as Darkness (Strange Dream)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
So as of late I have been researching a few topics regarding certain factor that came into play during a night time dream not so long ago.
The topic was "The Divine Right of Kings & The Heavenly Mandate"....

However, I was quick to learn there are alternate motives to each dream that have strange sequence applications on the mind and body...

During my research I felt as if almost drowsy/very sleepy and I just blankly passed out in my chair in front of the computer.... As I came to wake in the dream world or the mist as some would experience.

I came to be looking at a mirror when I began to look at it, my eyes merged together to form one pitch black eye. Which then split back into two eyes but one was my regular golden/hazel color while the other almost what we would call it Demonic.

I quickly jumped back from the mirror thinking "What in the frack is going on here?"....

But I then began to look closer and the more I begin to wonder eventually both my eyes became pitch black, I wasn't scared I almost felt natural to it..

I then felt on odd presence and a voice whispered "My son, the blood of my blood"....

That's when I felt someone grabbing me by my shoulders and yanking me out quickly, I awoke back in my chair in front of the computer..

I managed to glimpse at the time before I blacked out and after there was only a 1 minute interval between this Trip?!?...

Yet it oddly felt like 10-20 minutes... perception of dream time is still an odd concept to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I have no idea of what to make of this dream in it's purest form, but something is lingering on my mind that I can't really shake off...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
www.gotohoroscope.com...

www.dreambible.com...

There must be something causing you fear.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Its good to see you posting on this forum again... I like to read the interesting dreams you share with us.

For this one I would presume that you witnessed an attack from a demonic entity as well as experienced a saving from a guardian.

The first part is the merging of the eyes to one pitch black eye. showing that you devoid yourself of the light and saw the darkness. That was the entry point of the evil. Once the event horizon passed the devil was within you. Then comes the good part. The guardian came and vacated you of the devil. And spoke to you... the message is of the guardian, that is when he pulls you out of the dark place.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sid1314

I agree. The dark entity even tried to trick him into thinking he has no choice, as if its his destiny to follow the dark path, or maybe allow himself to be possessed because of his bloodlines. But if this were true, why would the benevolent entity have saved him by pulling him out of it? There IS a choice, always... nothing is written in stone. He doesnt have to be taken in by these darker beings. It seems they try to allure you in with mystery, piqueing your curiosity, drawing you closer, because you think you Have to know, you Have to "solve the riddle". But you don't. You can choose to ignore them... not that thst means they will leave you alone... maybe not right away at least.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

There is always a choice I agree... but when the entities have lured you into their realm, there are very few ways to get out. The guardians / benevolent entities are beings that are foreign to this universe and can function externally.

As there are many realms and areas that are created by the evil, the only way to get someone out of that place is to speak to them. If they listen to it then the guardian can pull you out of the place.

How do I know if you may ask... I have been on the other side of the spectrum... I have seen this happen through the eyes of the guardian as I saved a person from an evil place.

top topics

join