It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Ventura Winning Ticket

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Trump Ventura is a winning ticket.
Ventura brings a lot to the plate especially life insurance for Trump.
Think about it.
Do you think the CIA and the Rockefeller goons would assassinate Trump with Jesse Ventura in the line of succession?
Ventura would deliver the mid west and yankee northern States. They will go crazy for Jessie in California.
Stick a fork in it. It's done.
Trump Ventura it can't lose.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: beijingyank

Currently I would vote for Trump. If Jesse was his running mate I would not.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That ticket would be a sure way to get me to vote Democrat for the first time since I voted for Gary Hart...at our state convention many, many years ago.

It'd be great late night fodder, that's for sure... Not much else.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Doesn't one have to be a member of the Republican party to be on the ballot as a Republican?
Jesse is an independent so I don't see how that could work unless the Donald leaves the party for an independent bid.
Why would he do that when he appears to have a whopping big lead in the primary race?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I would assume so.

In fact, you're probably spot on.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I know he said he would run with either Sanders or Trump if asked but... I have a very hard time seeing him cooperate with Trump.

I like Jesse Ventura, I really do. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing him debate in the primaries to see what his official platform would be but I would lose virtually all respect for him if he ran with Trump.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

LOL,

Anything is possible.

A 3rd party run with Trump and Sanders would be interesting.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't know that him going independant would hurt trump as bad as everyone thinks.
He is a cult of personality. He could prob convince many people to change their affiliation. Imagine him turning on the repubs and making a media spectacle of it. People would eat it up. Throw in ventura and they will appear as the new world heros. It will look like a saturday morning cartoon. Idiocracy in full bloom.

It's what plants crave.

I agree, I think they would be unbeatable.

a reply to: diggindirt

edit on 17-8-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
Nobody would have to change their affiliation to vote for an independent. You are NOT required to vote for a party member in the general election. There is no primary for independents.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

There would not be enough air left in the room.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: Woodcarver
Nobody would have to change their affiliation to vote for an independent. You are NOT required to vote for a party member in the general election. There is no primary for independents.

True, but people are lazy... that you can count on.

It is much easier to "vote" party ticket than individually selecting for each race.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Oh boy, you'd vote for Trump but not Jesse. Yikes...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Why would Trump do that? Is he interested in being POTUS, or does he just want to troll the nation? I mean it would be like the electoral version of Dinner for Schmucks and Trump is trying to beat H Ross Perot's all time record.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Electoral ballots need an option for "No confidence" in any candidate.

Choosing the lesser of 2 evils is still choosing evil.

We as a people should have the right to say "no thanks, go find us a real candidate."

Trump/Ventura 2016, two people that will admittedly say ANYTHING if the price is right.

Ventura is a paid performer for the propaganda wing of the Russian government, you want to vote for him?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ventura wearing Trump's hair 2016 !

Catchphrase: A lie you can believe in!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think Trump is astonished his ruse has gone on this long. I still believe his campaign is primarily based on building up his brand, and looking back on his last run, expected him to bow out when the political winds changed. A Trump/Ventura ticket presents a host of issues: how can Ventura, an independent, change his position and put an R behind his name; 2 Type A's on the same ticket stirs up images of 2 rams charging each other, butting heads; finally, since Trump holds little allegiance for the Pubs, and jumps with Jesse on the Indep. bandwagon, splits the votes handing the election to the Dem. nominee.

With Trump's past donations to Democratic Presidential nominees, could the latter be some convoluted plan to ensure a Dem. President in 2016? I just don't see the Donald staying the course if his numbers take a plunge, of if the spotlight changes to someone new. I've yet to hear details on the economy, job creation, infrastructure direction, foreign relations and a myriad of topics from Trump. When asked specifics, he steers the conversation to subjects he's more comfortable discussing, questioning his knowledge of government workings. No question--this Dog is thoroughly entertained by the proceedings.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Doesn't one have to be a member of the Republican party to be on the ballot as a Republican?
Jesse is an independent so I don't see how that could work unless the Donald leaves the party for an independent bid.
Why would he do that when he appears to have a whopping big lead in the primary race?

I'm expecting some sort of publicity stunt where Trump whines that he's not being treated fairly, then he'll run as an Independent. And with all the booty kissing Jesse has been doing, it looks like he's expecting it too.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I read recently that Jessie Ventura claimed this is not his actual name yet signs documents with it. Anyone know what his 'birth name is'? I mean it couldnt be that bad could it? Like Archie or Dick? Curiosity bites.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo
I've heard Jesse say in interviews that he wouldn't run on a party ticket so the only way this scenario could happen would be for the Donald to go indy.
I'd rather see the Donald throw his billions to Jesse for a run. Jesse has a much better understanding of the challenges of going from business to government. He has the leadership skills and "knack" (for lack of a better word) of being able to intelligently present problems and solutions. As an independent he can consider options that no party member will touch.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75
Man, he's leading the polls by unbelievable numbers!!!!
Why would he jump from a perfectly nice yacht into a canoe

If you have that kind of lead in a political race, all you need do is keep on doing what you've been doing and saying what you've been saying. He can't be out-spent.
I'll be the first to admit that November 2016 is a looooonnnnngggg time from now in msm terms. Lots of time for skeletons and indiscretions to dug up and displayed.

Has Jesse endorsed Trump? I'll admit to not paying that much attention just yet as I don't get to vote in primaries. I'm just enjoying the circus so far.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join