It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish Politician Suggests Tracker Implants for Welfare Recipients

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I was hoping that was the case. I know how easily it can happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They want it for all welfare recipients, and the reason is because many recipients are bound for the Middle east to join ISIS and somehow keep collecting the money.

Looks like Finland might be getting nervous.

Another problem is people take out big loans before leaving for the lands of ISIS because cash is a status within ISIS.

What's next?? The "Thought Police" !!

Another big government flop.

so much hatred for precipitants of individual welfare but no none for corporate welfare. Why would that be?

Perhaps its because those who hate individuals who claim welfare, have never heard of corporate welfare because the man on the TV does not talk about it so for the haters of welfare for individuals, it does not exist.

Their training on welfare issues by the media does not include training on corporate welfare so therefore it does not exist.

I have no issues with individuals claiming the dole and nor will I ever have any until there is just as much hatred for corporate welfare and just as much hatred for those who get and just as big an outcry about corporate welfare as there is about those on the dole.
Finnish Politician Suggests Tracker Implants for Welfare Recipients

A politician from Finland's conservative Finns Party suggested implanting welfare recipients with satellite-tracking chips following news that some recipients continued receiving payments after leaving the country to join ISIL.

A member of Finland's right-wing Finns Party, Pasi Maenranta, has suggested implanting all recipients of government assistance with satellite-tracked chips if they choose to leave the country.

Maenranta made the proposal after Finnish media revealed that some recipients of government assistance continued to receive payments after leaving the country to join ISIL in Syria and Iraq. Maenranta does not believe that the idea raises privacy concerns because of existing tracking technology in services such as Facebook.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

When we agree...
Scary times brother.

We disagree about a lot of things.

Our both seeing this the same way is an automatic red flag, with a flashing neon sign a guy waving the giant red flag and smoke signals being sent out.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just because ONE crazy politician suggests a crazy idea does not mean they will adopt said idea.

God! You could right a book on some of the crazy # US politicians come up with, left and right!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

They created ISIS and the people feeling the need to go join them?
And created the idea of cheating a system to your own advantage?

Holy crap, lets get the Fins!

The suggestion is made by one person, not the gov.
You realize there is a difference right?

Forget it it.

Xuenchen is just desperate to find any reason to call those countries failed states.

They shatter his little pathetic illusions of the world.

Fact is they may have some problems, but they are still miles ahead of the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Just because ONE crazy politician suggests a crazy idea does not mean they will adopt said idea.

God! You could right a book on some of the crazy # US politicians come up with, left and right!

Oh I know exactly what you mean.

We have the worst idiots alive running our country.

That is how we end up with compulsory health insurance that is so expensive it can't even be used by most, but hey, they have insurance at least

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Fortunately we haven't gotten quite Orwellian enough in any country for this to actually happen.

Although I do fear that within my lifetime people will be persuaded that being chipped is for their own good and will accept it.

We aren't quite there yet, but we are getting close.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I do not know it all but could it ease the troubles if every country would stop sending soldiers, weapons, military machines to those countries where the ppl comes to western countries, after they have send these tools to create and keep the wars going. Instead would have used political pressure and tactical strikes against clear aggressors. This would have mean to have to deal with some of their leaders rather than just killing em/trying to kill em all this time.
As wars and fights spread so will ppl come more and more from there to here and our politicians use them to take away everones rights and what not.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

Welfare recipients that actually work, actually WORK, are far more deserving of welfare benefits than people that do not work. No one is "entitled" to a share of anything. If you don't work you are entitled to starve. That "earths bounty" you're talking about has never existed. Every creature(almost) works to survive. Modern humans are the only animals that lay around and get so fat that they can't move. Besides for some kind of insect, queen ant or something.

That hippy bs you're spouting is pure fantasy.
edit on 18-8-2015 by hammanderr because: Wording

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join