It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and America already at war. Tianjin explosion carried out by Pentagon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: TinfoilTP

We are not even talking about the poisoning related illnesses that will invariably start popping up with the cleanup workers, blast survivors and locals surrounding the area.

One thing that some here might want to remember, just as with other sensitive posts about when many people die, these are families lost, destroyed and people we are chatting about. I personally have family in Northern China so it is a matter of personal interest and jumping the gun that is was a potential first strike is a bit offensive to some.

Nobody actually took the premise of this thread seriously did they?

The owners of all them burnt out cars, that is serious. The numbers affected most likely are being artificially held low by the communist masters in charge of China. Deflection stories such as this one involving space strikes, would fit their purpose to confuse as they scramble to save face hiding real facts to avert massive civil unrest.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I love Dr. Evil.. This made me laugh.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I haven't seen anything about it, but it looked like there was a drill or something next to where the explosion was.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jade Helm !!!

Onyx Codpiece !!!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Yeah, it's all good. You guys are a fun bunch. I figured this would be a silly thread. I do look forward to reading the final report. You're probably right about the acetylene. My Grandpa was the fire Chief of Glendale Ca for 15 years and he pretty much said the same thing you did.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: TinfoilTP

We are not even talking about the poisoning related illnesses that will invariably start popping up with the cleanup workers, blast survivors and locals surrounding the area.

One thing that some here might want to remember, just as with other sensitive posts about when many people die, these are families lost, destroyed and people we are chatting about. I personally have family in Northern China so it is a matter of personal interest and jumping the gun that is was a potential first strike is a bit offensive to some.

Nobody actually took the premise of this thread seriously did they?

The owners of all them burnt out cars, that is serious. The numbers affected most likely are being artificially held low by the communist masters in charge of China. Deflection stories such as this one involving space strikes, would fit their purpose to confuse as they scramble to save face hiding real facts to avert massive civil unrest.

The cars were not publicly owned they were in bonded customs storage as it is a shipping port.

Yes I may be a bit prickly due to multiple posts being deleted and people seemingly complaining about any insensitive posts I supposedly had made or off topic etc.

However, yes I do have family in the area and they are scared as hell. I was not directing my comment to you so, please do not take it that way.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Absolutely no offense meant by this post, I apologize if it struck a nerve. Was not my intention.

edit on 8 18 2015 by EequalsMC2 because: Spelling error

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EequalsMC2
I know the source is garbage, but considering how interesting "Kinetic Bombardment" weaponry is and how tense things have been lately, I feel this is an interesting idea to ponder. Be easy on me, I don't necessarily believe this is what happened, but it IS feasible.

" The Tianjin explosion was waged as an act of "kinetic retaliation" by the Pentagon in response to China's currency war Yuan devaluation, according to dissident sources from mainland China. The Chinese government has put in place unprecedented secrecy surrounding the mysterious explosion, and aggressive police state tactics are now being invoked to control the flow of information surrounding this event."

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

I think it's an interesting topic, I think it is feasible, and I like your source: naturalnews.com. Sometimes I wonder about the moderators and how they determine what forum to moves things towards.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

a reply to: notmyrealname

Absolutely no offense meant by this post, I apologies if it struck a nerve. Was not my intention.

Mostly it is just me being sensitive.

I'll go have a drink and watch disney or something.

G'night all; sorry to be a party popper. I had no idea it was in skunk works….

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

I'm still on the fence about NN... I've read some pretty interesting articles there. To be honest, this is actually one of the more far fetched stories they've published lately. I question their choice of advertisers at times, but what can you do, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started a thread in regards to this a few days ago.
Thought I would put it here in case there was anything not covered in here yet. Ill come back and read through this thread later

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Amonium Nitrate,

We have all seen what that can do....

en.wikipedia.org...

Of the dead, 405 were identified and 63 have never been identified. These were placed in a memorial cemetery in the north part of Texas City near Moses Lake. An additional 113 people were classified as missing, for no identifiable parts were ever found. This figure includes firefighters who were aboard Grandcamp when she exploded. There is some speculation that there may have been hundreds more killed but uncounted, including visiting seamen, non-census laborers and their families, and an untold number of travelers

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
My Teacher tells me like this: Grasshoppa, when telling story, write down, sustainability, story must the real in this world grasshoppa. Then Grasshoppa be relevant, if your enemy tries to kill you, you defend, no, grasshoppa?
And always be objective grasshoppa, always look from outside, you see truth, where truth is not.

Grasshoppa now jumP!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I don't know what's going on over there, but I'm not convinced this was a complete accident. They're talking about Cyanide rain now. Getting fairly tense. We have family in Beijing.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
My Teacher tells me like this: Grasshoppa, when telling story, write down, sustainability, story must the real in this world grasshoppa. Then Grasshoppa be relevant, if your enemy tries to kill you, you defend, no, grasshoppa?
And always be objective grasshoppa, always look from outside, you see truth, where truth is not.

Grasshoppa now jumP!

... wait what? Lol

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

truth is somewhere in the middle

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2
The cause will boil down to corruption.
It's seems to be the raze in China.
Chinese love to copy the Americans!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Well the pentagon gives the orders to the military. I don't know how a colonol from the US space command would react getting a communication from someone at the federal reserve, unless you're saying some secret chain of command is involved, which I suppose is possible... I just don't think the guys at the fed are military tactitions, its not teally their specialty. They are more the financial wizards. They wouldnt make the decision of what weat weapon to use, which target, what day/time, etc... They could be involved in currency wars, I guess, with anything involving the US dollar, but I would think we would use our connections at the IMF, BIS, etc, whereas the Fed is probably more focused on internal state matters, which of course effect the entire world indirectly due to worldwide dependance on US Dollars...

But, no, if this was rods from god, in retaliation for chinas deflation of currency, I really doubt the Fed was really too involved in the decision. Maybe in an advisory capacity to help explain how their (china's) decision will specifically effect us, but, they may not have even been consulted, as the Pentagon officials may have their own economic advisors who know well enough or who may actually be in contact with the Fed. I just dont see a scenario where the fed has their own space weapons or can give orders to those,"manning" them (remotely).

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'd be curious if we ever hear what caused it, the explosion was massive and finding a finite epicenter would blow my mind about our advancement in investigations (though it would not surprise me). That being said I do believe this was an accident and most likely no foul play involved or at least not foreign.

Let us not forget we hear of China as a rising super power but hardly in the context that they are a developing country. Disasters like this happen in developed countries quite frequently and maybe not to the same degree but we are more stringent on regulation. And in regards to Texas, I remember a fertilization plant around three years back ruining a beloved town of mine West Texas. I stopped there regularly for the Czech cuisine as that was the cast population of that small town. When dealing with hazmats (or not, look up wheat silos), something as *minot* as dust and a spark can cause cataclysmic events.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I know the source is garbage, but considering how interesting "Kinetic Bombardment" weaponry is and how tense things have been lately, I feel this is an interesting idea to ponder. Be easy on me, I don't necessarily believe this is what happened, but it IS feasible.

" The Tianjin explosion was waged as an act of "kinetic retaliation" by the Pentagon in response to China's currency war Yuan devaluation, according to dissident sources from mainland China. The Chinese government has put in place unprecedented secrecy surrounding the mysterious explosion, and aggressive police state tactics are now being invoked to control the flow of information surrounding this event."

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

are you sure you did not get this from jimstones website? he puts a pretty good case that it a was a kinetic weapon

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join