It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and America already at war. Tianjin explosion carried out by Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Didn't COBRA use a kinetic weapon on London in one of the GIJOE movies?

Holy smokes!
I checked and...
You ... are ... correct.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My response to the question, "Is the US actively at war with China?"

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yep.

Never had to deal with that, but things just as sensitive. Solvents, welding gasses. You haven't lived 'til you're in the middle of a sixty-seventy year old storage freezer and someone breaks a pressurized ammonia pipe.

It was two days before we could recover his body. He lived just long enough to know he'd screwed up. The rest of us barely made the door. I still have dreams about that one...

Oh, OSHA and Alaska's version loved us... I think we made their budget for the year. Something like 15 people ultimately lost their jobs over that one...I got a promotion into the spot held by the idiot responsible for training, and storage. Last position I held with that company.

Fines were something like 300000 dollars. The funeral was less.

This has stirred some memories that aren't real pleasant...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Occams razor and all, you're probably accurate.

I always feel there are possibilities, nothing would surprise me. Why I like ats, possibilities are explored no matter how small the probability.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I knew I shouldn't have posted this. Lol. Oh well, have at it.. Still think it's more likely than quite a few other conspiracy theories I've seen floating around here.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

We always used to love it when we got word an F-16 was coming in with an active Emergency Power Unit. It used Hydrazine. We were allowed near the aircraft to tow it, but it had to be parked a minimum of 100 yards from any other aircraft, and left alone for four hours before it could be serviced, wearing face shield, shoulder length gloves, and rubber smock.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EequalsMC2
I knew I shouldn't have posted this. Lol. Oh well, have at it.. Still think it's more likely than quite a few other conspiracy theories I've seen floating around here.

Relax. We are enjoying the opportunity to shed some tension and speak our minds. So thank you.

Right now it may feel like you are the chum in a shark feeding frenzy, but come back in a week and reread the thread and you'll see that you hit the pressure relief valve, and a lot of steam was blown off.

/hug
Mike Grouchy

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EequalsMC2

It merited a thread. This is a conspiracy site, after all.

Enjoy the jokes, it really means all of us are relieved that we aren't at war with China.

I'm not a big fan of rice or surrendering.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

I come to ats for post like this. Doesn't mean they are all true but talking about the possibilities is interesting.

Sure not going to spend my time watching the Kardashians.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Several hundred’ tonnes of toxic sodium cyanide on site at time of China blast

Source

'700 tonnes' of sodium cyanide reportedly in warehouse during deadly Tianjin blasts

Source

The truth is growing faster than a fish story.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

So, basically almost everything that can go boom under various conditions. Yeah, no surprise there was a boom.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Since then, wastewater monitoring stations have detected alarming rates of sodium cyanide, which is among the most rapidly acting of cyanide salts. A dose as small as 200-300 mg is enough to be fatal, and surface wastewater at the blast site is registering as high as 27 times the acceptable limits

Read more: Deadly sodium cyanide pollution discovered after Tianjin explosion in China | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

Source

Nothing to see here, move along folks, oh and turn in all of your electronic devices while the Communist government rounds up all the people affected.......

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The company that owned the containers at the warehouse had been trying for years to receive their HAZMAT certifications to store these items without success. Now they received all the various permits from various places 'properly' and this explosion happens. The main things that are being followed now are whether the company actually received the permits properly, why they aloud a chemical factory to be located so close to HAZMAT storage and why they allowed residential buildings to be built so closely.

The biggest problem with China is that the law is incomplete in many areas. As such, sometimes legal situations exist that do not cover things like this until experience teaches the country otherwise. Rest assured though, if the government finds wrongdoing, heads will roll.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Rice is love. Rice is life!

...but war with China would be bad news bears all around.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yeah, I'm surprised it wasn't bigger after hearing everything that was in there.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

We are not even talking about the poisoning related illnesses that will invariably start popping up with the cleanup workers, blast survivors and locals surrounding the area.

One thing that some here might want to remember, just as with other sensitive posts about when many people die, these are families lost, destroyed and people we are chatting about. I personally have family in Northern China so it is a matter of personal interest and jumping the gun that is was a potential first strike is a bit offensive to some.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Holy *bleep*...

It's one thing to hear about it, quite another to see it.

The death toll is much larger than said...has to be.

Perhaps those were new cars waiting to go to market? The thirst for cars in China is even greater than the US's. Hope so.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

Hey, don't worry about it.

You keep posting 'em. Don't let me stop you. I certainly don't want you to. What do you think brought me here ten years ago?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No wonder there was a crater. Do you know if there was underground storage as well?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Fun to speculate, but that theory is on par with this. Fact is you don't use top-secret game-changing stuff outside a real war just to send a message.

China to declare martial law as total control of information and people kicks into high gear

Martial law will be declared across Beijing in the coming days, dissidents have told Natural News. Meanwhile, the Chinese government -- which runs a massive state-controlled firewall that snoops into all internet traffic and blocks VPN access -- has added "Tianjin" as a red flag keyword to its internet traffic filtering.

When this happens I guess we will know for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join