It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akward, hopeless, depressed about being single? there is hope, don't give up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Congrats Op!

My first year without a partner was tough.
The second year of the ongoing dry spell was miserable.
By the fifth year of the single life, I was comfortable with who I was, but terribly lonely at times and deeply depressed.
Time marched on and it's now been a 13 year draught.
13 long lonely years....
I know people say "don't give up hope", but there comes a time when you have to be realistic with yourself especially being stuck in a wheelchair and with 'problematic' downstairs parts. So although I gave up looking for a partner, I still miss having a buddy there to just hang out with and share the load...

Dude, you've made me depressed, your new babe better be worth it!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

hmmm. fodera lover.... me likes me some fodera I'm a MTD guy. bet you got a five string.

(please be a chick, please be a chick please be a chick)

anyhoo, for me I find the easiest thing to do to pick up on women is text jason aldean lyrics and when they respond "wow that's so sweet, who wrote that?" and I lie with "... um...errr...i...did? ....yeah ! that's the ticket I did! so what you doing tomorrow night?"

warning. bassplyr patented pick up plan DOES NOT work on actual Jason aldean fans that know better.

what! don't judge me! it's hard when your like 5'4". gotta use every trick in the book.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

I believe you will find someone soon, It's hard being optimistic when you can't see light at the end of the tunnel. I know the loneliness is hard to deal with.
Relationships don't always revolve around sex, I was with someone for a while and was on a medication that rendered me practically impotent and she was very attracted to me and we did a lot of other stuff and she was more than happy. If I hadn't moved I could have possibly stayed with her.

<< 1   >>

join