It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well I read the report and the guy that submitted does seem highly qualified, whether or not others want to get caught up in the "peer" issue, I have not changed my mind to think the contrails and chem-trails are the same things.

I do believe even more so now that chem-trails are in fact part of a world wide conspiracy and that it is not just a figment of imagination.

I am curious how the lack of trails of any kind when the atmosphere is unchanged explains away chem-trails. If what you said in your OP is true, it does stand to reason that some trails would be visible every day and to have them completely disappear? That it self to me proves the existence of the chem-trails, otherwise normal plane traffic would still be causing these ridiculous lines everywhere either way. Persistent or not, trails are trails, and they come from planes.

I am sure the planes did not just stop flying.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

You sure picked up the mantel and are swinging away, I do not think you will convince anyone that disagrees, no matter how hard you clobber them over the head with reasoning and conclusive evidence.

Fact is there is no way in my mind that they could convince me they do not exist, as to what the actual chemical make-up is and the reason or agenda the conspiracy is wrapped up in makes very little difference to me, chem-trails are as real as the nose on my face and equally capable of smelling BS when it is in the air.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

And persistent or not conditions have to be right for them. They're not right every day.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

You sure picked up the mantel and are swinging away, I do not think you will convince anyone that disagrees, no matter how hard you clobber them over the head with reasoning and conclusive evidence.

I am willing to be convinced by "reasoning and conclusive evidence" - once I see some.

Got any??

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: network dude

Something very strange has been going on in my neck of the woods lately, I have not seen any for over 2 weeks, so if these things are just everyday normal occurrences with simple atmospheric conditions and normal planes, where did they disappear to? Planes are still flying all around me and I have not seen a single chemtrail behind any of them and yet the atmospheric conditions and weather patterns are exactly the same as they were 2 weeks ago and beyond when I was seeing them everywhere for days and days.

Okay, peer reviewed or not explain to me why they do not happen every day all day long everywhere all the time?

OK.....um....this is kind of basic. You know how some days you see clouds and some you don't? Well the two are kind of related. Let me know the specific questions you have.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The article is a joke. I'm going to go have my pool filter checked out. When the results come back, my neighbor and I will confer. I'll submit my scientific, peer reviewed findings here. I'm gonna blow the lid off the over chlorinated water supply evil doers conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Something very strange has been going on in my neck of the woods lately, I have not seen any for over 2 weeks, so if these things are just everyday normal occurrences with simple atmospheric conditions and normal planes, where did they disappear to? Planes are still flying all around me and I have not seen a single chemtrail behind any of them and yet the atmospheric conditions and weather patterns are exactly the same as they were 2 weeks ago and beyond when I was seeing them everywhere for days and days.

Okay, peer reviewed or not explain to me why they do not happen every day all day long everywhere all the time?

OK.....um....this is kind of basic. You know how some days you see clouds and some you don't? Well the two are kind of related. Let me know the specific questions you have.

Also, you know how, when you see clouds, sometimes there's one here and one there? But not one uniform monolithic cloud block? Would seem to indicate "this patch of conditions is suitable for cloud formation" and "this one is not". Yet, they are in the same sky. Maybe not that far apart, as far as you can tell.

Also, you know how, when you see clouds, you will see some of them dissipate? Get smaller, go away? Other times, they become larger, more uniform? Whoa. That happened without planes spreading teratons of fly ash!

Watch on "chemtrail days" when you see cirrus and cirrocumulus together...even WITHOUT SPRAY PLANES... you may see some of the cirrocumulus clouds spread out and form a haze that eventually becomes...rain clouds. Maybe it's aliens.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: network dude

Also, you know how, when you see clouds, sometimes there's one here and one there? But not one uniform monolithic cloud block? Would seem to indicate "this patch of conditions is suitable for cloud formation" and "this one is not". Yet, they are in the same sky. Maybe not that far apart, as far as you can tell.

Also, you know how, when you see clouds, you will see some of them dissipate? Get smaller, go away? Other times, they become larger, more uniform? Whoa. That happened without planes spreading teratons of fly ash!

Watch on "chemtrail days" when you see cirrus and cirrocumulus together...even WITHOUT SPRAY PLANES... you may see some of the cirrocumulus clouds spread out and form a haze that eventually becomes...rain clouds. Maybe it's aliens.

More like a lack of critical thinking

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Good lord you will make his head explode like in scanners.

Baby steps.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

The presumptive item in the abstract (They are spraying with air tankers) was the first indication something was wrong. I didn't see anything to support that.

Herndon seems to be an admirer of TankerEnemy.

Just listen to 26:40-27:15

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I find it hard to believe that you have done as I instructed

As I postulated in another thread the arrogance of humans

Personally, I think it's rather arrogant of you to go 'instructing' ATS members what to do. Still, views may differ.

I did, however, read the paper. All of it. I have a scientific education (physics background) and had absolutely no difficulty understanding any of it.

It is arrant rubbish. Why? Read emsed1's analysis of it in this thread, which is 100% correct.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Hi there again, Bilk. You posted the first of those pictures in another thread and said you knew for certain that it was of chemtrails. Many people, including me, asked you how you knew. You refused to answer.

Yet here you are, making the same claim yet again in another thread.

So I really have to ask again (I believe this is the third time from me): how do you know for certain those are photos of chemtrails?

From your lack of response on the other thread, I can only conclude that you don't know, and your claims of knowledge are mere empty boasts.

However, it is still possible to redeem yourself. Explain to us, in this thread at least, how and why you know those to be photos of chemtrails.

Hoping for an early reply, I remain respectfully yours, etc...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Because the temperature, pressure and moisture content of the air changes from time to time and place to place.

Condensation trails only form under certain conditions of temperature, pressure and moisture.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Herndon seems to be an admirer of TankerEnemy.

That isn't surprising at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

I have a the wiki page on my phone which I show them and ask them to read

Have you read it? You never seem to mention the water from the combustion, only co2.

That is a good point. There are more than twice as many hydrogen atoms than carbon atoms in jet fuel. And while substantially all of the hydrogen is combusted and forms H2O, quite a bit of the carbon escapes combustion and is emitted as pure carbon black. That's why you see thick black smoke from diesel and jet plane exhaust. More water molecules are created than carbon dioxide.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

I have a the wiki page on my phone which I show them and ask them to read

Have you read it? You never seem to mention the water from the combustion, only co2.

That is a good point. There are more than twice as many hydrogen atoms than carbon atoms in jet fuel. And while substantially all of the hydrogen is combusted and forms H2O, quite a bit of the carbon escapes combustion and is emitted as pure carbon black. That's why you see thick black smoke from diesel and jet plane exhaust. More water molecules are created than carbon dioxide.

Even with that there's quite a lot of CO2 - CO2 molecules are a LOT heavier than water (total atomic weights of 18 g/mol for water and 44 g/mol for CO2)

edit on 18-8-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: wrong pic

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

A peer reviewed, court admissible scientific evidence of the deliberate annihilation of the global population has been released to the public by a very prominent scientist. This explosive revelation was made through the peer reviewed International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.

This would mean that any interested party can file a class suit against government agencies and private entities authorizing and performing chemtrail operations around the globe, most especially in America and its allied countries.

The days of highly intoxicated pro-chemtrail trolls are officially over.

galacticconnection.com...

I am not sure how anyone can believe that chemtrails do not exist in some form. Before you reply to this thread with your old tired arguments, at least try to keep an open mind and read the entire article first, here is just one quote:

“The widespread, intentional and increasingly frequent chemical emplacement in the troposphere has gone unidentified and unremarked in the scientific literature for years. The author presents evidence that toxic coal combustion fly ash is the most likely aerosolized particulate sprayed by tanker-jets for geoengineering, weather-modification and climate-modification purposes and describes some of the multifold consequences on public health.”[1]

All of the chemtrail activists out there need to stop using the word chemtrails and start referring to it as Geoengineering. People will take it more seriously and hopefully research Geoengineering where they would find out that "chemtrails" are one of several methods of Geoengineering.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnahataN

There are certainty several types of geoengineering - none of them look like contrails tho' AFAIK.

So changing the terminology of "it" means abandoning the idea that long white lines in het sky are anything other than contrails.

I think that would be a good thing - but TBH I don't see a lot of the fanatics wanting to do that - it would be too clear an acknowledgement they have been wrong for years.

Certainly some of the main pushers of the myth are trying to change the meme by not mentioning chemtrails and concentrating on geoengineering....... but they usually still get "things that look a lot like contrails" in there somewhere as "evidence".

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Been 3 weeks in a row now, and you are telling me that the conditions haven't been right for them to be persistent? Wrong. The atmosphere has been exactly the same and there have been none, 000000000000000000. Whatever.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Wrong. That may be one of the reasons. The other is that some jerks in planes are spraying crap harmful to us. Recently, they have not been spraying so, no chemtrails. The atmosphere and pressure are exactly the same. So. NO. YOU ARE WRONG!
edit on 18-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join