It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction: Mexican Grandad Claims Aliens In UFO Chased Him And Tried To Abduct Him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How, this is very intersting. What do you think about this?

Original source: www.inquisitr.com...

Police found a Mexican grandad and pensioner, Francisco Acosta Tostada, 68, on the roadside late in the night, delirious and with serious head injuries. He told officers that he crashed his bicycle into the bush after aliens in a UFO chased him from the sky, knocked him off his bicycle, and tried to abduct him.

According to the Mexican Imagen del Golfo, earlier in the month, a local mechanic, Policarpio Carvajal, was driving on the highway near the city of Paso de Ovejas in the Mexican state of Veracruz when he found Tostada lying in the bush on the roadside. He alerted police and emergency services.

Police officers said they found Tostada by the highway with a deep, bloody gash on the side of his head and his shirt blood-soaked. He looked confused and disoriented — “out of his mind” — when he told officers that he was riding late in the night on his bicycle along the highway when a UFO descended from out of the sky and ran him over.

Ok, this is kinda strange. The guy was able to escape an alien ship.. on a bike? Moving on.

According to Tostada, “aliens in the craft were trying to kidnap” him. But he was able to avoid the aliens after crashing his bicycle into the bush.

Police said they looked and found no evidence of a UFO or aliens in the vicinity. Investigators suggested that he might have been attacked by coyotes. But locals said his head injuries did not look like they were caused by coyotes or other known wild animals in the area.

Emergency service workers took him to a hospital in La Antigua before he was moved to a regional hospital in Cardel for further treatment.

The incident left Tostoda so scared that after he was released from the hospital, he refused to leave his home out of fear that the UFO might return.

Well, at least this prooves he got very traumatized. So i'm very inclined to believe something real happend over here. And we proably have some stuff from medical reports, so maybe they found something strange on him outside plain fear?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Have you ever noticed that all the 'abducting & menacing aliens'
and all the demons/devils/other supposed critters are all supposed
to have near god-like power and malevolence, but people hardly
ever get seriously wounded and even less frequently killed.

It would seem, that just like in politics and media, that if there is
anything to all this UFO and supernatural stuff, that "the phenomena"
wants people to be terrorized.

Which a 'failed abduction' would certainly accomplish.

If there was anything to this report other than a retiree on a bike with
a hip flask of medicinals or whatever, that is.

Kev

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
you can't escape an abduction, at least certainly not with a bicycle.
if this story is real, then it was more like he lost consciousness and got abducted having no memories what happened the last minutes or hours.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I will guess either bath salts before the drive or he wrecked and that was his excuse....

He should have installed that damn go-pro on his bike.....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
You can't escape an abduction, at least certainly not with a bicycle.

If they let someone escape with their "billions years of technological advancement" using such primitive methods they should just hand in their Alien badges and become human.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just as a guess, and with no insight at all really...
Drunk grandad totters off the edge of the road causing gash on head.

Either that, or aliens from another planet came what might be light years to visit our world, found a perfect specimen to study (grandad), then lost him in a bush, at the side of a road.

These stories make me smile.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Have you ever noticed that all the 'abducting & menacing aliens'
and all the demons/devils/other supposed critters are all supposed
to have near god-like power and malevolence, but people hardly
ever get seriously wounded and even less frequently killed.

It would seem, that just like in politics and media, that if there is
anything to all this UFO and supernatural stuff, that "the phenomena"
wants people to be terrorized.

Which a 'failed abduction' would certainly accomplish.

If there was anything to this report other than a retiree on a bike with
a hip flask of medicinals or whatever, that is.

Kev

it would make more sense if he was abducted in the moment he crashed the bike, b because of the memory erasing, he did not know what trully happen. But yeah, most abduction acounts are very suspicious.
edit on 17-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: grammar

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

most abduction acounts are ver ysuspicious.

Not really....Like this one for example....This guy was not abducted because he crashed his bike....Just imagine if he kept going what would have happened to him....It's probin' time pops....

edit on 8/17/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Aliens not able to capture an old man with a bicycle?
Since they're technology advanced, the only possibility is that these aliens were high and drunk.

Or the drunk one was the grandad.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Wish I could go speak to him, I wonder what his religious beliefs are.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

What would that matter?

Savedbythecrashism....You joining?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

With a source as sound as the inquisitr it must be true.

But he was able to avoid the aliens after crashing his bicycle into the bush.

Gets em every time , silly Aliens.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Yeah take a peek that my replies as well.....Typical case of wreckedmybikesoalienswouldn'tabductme....Itis....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

What would that matter?

Because his religious beliefs may be closely tied with the phenomenon, also the beliefs prevelant near the incident. Such events have a certain archetypical progression, aspects of which include religious beliefs,also geo political events occurring and personal and family traumas.

It's just as likely he was drunk and has no idea what was going on, or that the entire story is a fabrication by the source. If the man is real, and the story he is sticking to,and is scared enough to be housebound. The things I mentioned are worth investigating, as well as the site the incident occurred.

edit on 17-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

That "makes more sense" might apply if one believed in nuts and bolts
UFOs and aliens. If one doesn't, then other explanations might make
more sense.

Kev

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I don't see the relevance of his religion, but given that it is Mexico, we can be more or less certain that Catholic is the denomination. Most hispanic countries maintain their religious affiliations from the time of the catholic kings in the 15th century.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Yeah take a peek that my replies as well.....Typical case of wreckedmybikesoalienswouldn'tabductme....Itis....

Cops in ET weren't able to get the protagonist in the movie as well. Heck, bikes are magical.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What would that matter?

Because his religious beliefs may be closely tied with the phenomenon, also the beliefs prevelant near the incident. Such events have a certain archetypical progression, aspects of which include religious beliefs,also geo political events occurring and personal and family traumas.

It's just as likely he was drunk and has no idea what was going on, or that the entire story is a fabrication by the source. If the man is real, and the story he is sticking to,and is scared enough to be housebound. The things I mentioned are worth investigating, as well as the site the incident occurred.

Um...

Police officers said they found Tostada by the highway with a deep, bloody gash on the side of his head and his shirt blood-soaked. He looked confused and disoriented — “out of his mind” — when he told officers that he was riding late in the night on his bicycle along the highway when a UFO descended from out of the sky and ran him over.

Sure let's bring up his religion, family issues, go check out the site where he wasn't abducted and see what all we can come to as a conclusion here.....

Hey maybe you want to waste money on an "almost" abduction, but what would you expect to find? His cross from his necklace, his political views, family history card and radiation from the "UFO".....Right?

Okay, case closed......

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe the aiiens were comfused when they saw his sombrero from above, perhaps they thought it was some of their mates at a fill up point.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein
Don't be a fool if you don't think there is anything to the abduction phenomenon,that's your prerogative.I however believe that there is a reality, and no the reality isn't from an advance race of beings playing cloak and dagger games with unsuspecting humans.

Rather a manifestation from the collective unconscious;saying that does not preclude abduction being something else entirely, and therefor warrants further investigation in such cases that prove to be non fraudulent or hoax in nature. Thank you for your time

top topics

<<   2 >>

join