It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Reveals himself to be not only a self-righteous hypocrite but ignorant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This Bible thumping conservative, Carson, is the kind of conservative hypocrite I exposed a long time ago when I posted the numerous versus in his Bible that says those WHO DO NOT CARE FOR THE POOR ARE GOING TO HELL!!!!

All of these anal retentive conservative selfish “Christians” in the GOP will burn in HELL along with the hypocrite Carson

Here are examples of what the Bible says about the poor:

And I NEVER hear this hypocrite Carson say a dam thing about these versus!

Somebody send these versus to Dr. Carson

Jesus said: Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Proverbs 29:7 “The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.”
Deuteronomy 15:10 “Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.”
Psalm 41:1 “Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble.”
Proverbs 19:17 “He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done.”
Proverbs 22:9 “A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor.”
Isaiah 58:10 "And if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday."
Jeremiah 7:5-7 "If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly, if you do not oppress the alien, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm, then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for ever and ever."
Matthew 19:20 “‘All these I have kept,’ the young man said. ‘What do I still lack?’ Jesus answered, ‘If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.’"
Luke 14:12-14 "Then Jesus said to his host, ‘When you give a luncheon or dinner, do not invite your friends, your brothers or relatives, or your rich neighbors; if you do, they may invite you back and so you will be repaid. But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.’"
Luke 12:33-34 "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Proverbs 14:31 “He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.”
Isaiah 10:1-3 " Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar? To whom will you run for help? Where will you leave your riches?”
Jeremiah 5:28 “‘Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not plead the case of the fatherless to win it, they do not defend the rights of the poor. ‘Should I not punish them for this?’ declares the LORD. ‘Should I not avenge myself on such a nation as this?’”
Amos 5:12 “For I know how many are your offenses and how great your sins. You oppress the righteous and take bribes and you deprive the poor of justice in the courts.”
Luke 6:24 " But woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort."
Proverbs 14:31 “He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.”
Proverbs 19:17 “He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done.”
1 John 3:17 But if someone who is supposed to be a Christian has money enough to live well, and sees a brother in need, and won't help him--how can God's love be within him
John 3:18 Little children, let us stop just saying we love people; let us really love them, and show it by our actions.
1 Sam. 2:8 He lifts the poor from the dust-- Yes, from a pile of ashes-- And treats them as princes sitting in the seats of honor. For all the earth is the Lord's And he has set the world in order.
Prov. 19:17 When you help the poor you are lending to the Lord--and he pays wonderful interest on your loan!
Prov. 14:31 Anyone who oppresses the poor is insulting God who made them. To help the poor is to honor God.
James 1:27 The Christian who is pure and without fault, from God the Father's point of view, is the one who takes care of orphans and widows, and who remains true to the Lord--not soiled and dirtied by his contacts with the world.
Psa. 82:3 Give fair judgment to the poor man, the afflicted, the fatherless, the destitute.
Psa 82:4 Rescue the poor and helpless from the grasp of evil men.
Prov. 28:27 If you give to the poor, your needs will be supplied! But a curse upon those who close their eyes to poverty.

edit on 17-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I agree to some degree but the problem is that you have to send someone who knows the game if you want them to be an effective player. You don't send a doctor to run a restaurant or go to a chef when you're feeling ill. In the same way I don't think it's a good idea to send someone into a room full of lawyers and politicians and expect them to understand how to make policy choices. Not that they won't know what is the right choice or not on principle. But they would simply be out of their league in knowing what to do and when and what not to do and why.

Like I was saying earlier. When you're swimming with sharks you don't want to be the manatee.

I'd much rather put someone in there who knows the game and knows how to play, but doesn't like it and want's to get rid of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

He’s just an egomaniac who thinks he’s so “good” God wants him to lead America to the Promised Land. It’s his delusions of grandeur.

But when I can I point out the hypocrisy of these clowns who bible thump and don’t even know their own bible.

They get very very quiet

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Maybe he can bridge it by his intelligence and aquiring people who can enable that .
I KNOW it's a gamble but I think he can whip it out.
HE KNOWS the health care industry,poverty and above all he FEELS right.
ALL this talk of faith is pointless diversion only.
I couldn't care less about how the left wing types or the right wing types feel about what they are indoctrinated to believe I'M trying to get PASSED it.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Again, I'm not saying he doesn't truly know what is the right choice and the wrong choice. But so far, whether he knows or not he chooses what his political base wants to hear to get elected.

Like his stem cell research. He shouldn't try and hide that. He should stand up for what he was doing. Just because his base isn't educated on the medial benefits of some research he certainly understood it at one time and most likely still understands it. But because he has no backbone to stand by what he's done or what he really believes he panders to the people he's trying to get votes from.

But deep down they know what he's doing and they won't respect him either for it. In the end he'll just be unelected and forgot about and he will add to it the regret of selling himself out too for nothing. So when it's all said and done he'll actually have lost more than he ever stood to gain in the first place.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

War is not usually declared with the intent of killing unborn children. Abortion is ALWAYS intended to kill unborn children.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

A specious argument at best. "Experienced" politicians consistently show us they have no special expertise in making policy choices. You've fallen into the technocrat argument. We can develop our skills at manipulating and controlling the "System" but the most experienced policy wonk us incapable of making an astute policy choice as you or me. Can you say "Munich "Agreement", "Vietnam", "Gallipoli"
edit on 17-8-2015 by pacific_waters because: typing erroe

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pacific_waters
a reply to: WeRpeons

War is not usually declared with the intent of killing unborn children. Abortion is ALWAYS intended to kill unborn children.

Yes but Abortion doesn't leave entire cultures with Radiation Deformation for Decades, Doesn't destroy cities or dams, or the planet, doesn't kill other members of the unborn child's family, doesn't require creation of an entire army, doesn't risk planetary destruction, doesn't change the lives of those who aren't directly involved and a whole host of other things either.

But then you couldn't possibly be arguing that War is better than Abortion could you??

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pacific_waters

A specious argument at best. "Experienced" politicians consistently show us they have no special expertise in making policy choices. You've fallen into the technocrat argument. We can develop our skills at manipulating and controlling the "System" but the most experienced policy wonk us incapable of making an astute policy choice as you or me. Can you say "Munich "Agreement", "Vietnam", "Gallipoli"

No I considered all those things too as I mentioned. But again, just because he might know what choice is best, he lacks the conviction to stand by his own choices and panders to who paid his way in to office.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You act like Conservatives actually give a damn. They want all children to be born but once they're here they are just the problem for someone else to deal with, sent to either prison or war or declared to be "useless eaters" who just want "handouts".

Excellent point mOjOm! You're absolutely right. Conservatives will be the fist ones complaining about these mother's and their unplanned babies getting welfare. They'll be complaining about the food stamp and WIC program which is helping to keep these babies and children fed!

Mothers who give birth to a baby who are detected early in a pregnancy and have a severe case of spina bifida or cystic fibrosis, causes a mother to stay at home and take care of her child. She can't afford health insurance because she can't work and afford 24 hour care for her child. Conservatives however, will complain about universal health insurance cover that would benefit this mother and her child. How many children and adults in this country have to go without healthcare? I guess their lives don't matter either. If you're pro-life, you don't want to put the lives of children in jeopardy... more hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

"Maybe he can bridge it by his intelligence and aquiring people who can enable that ."

Yea, the last two times you tried that, you got Jimmy Carter and Obama. I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

BOTH lawyers, I STILL do.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pacific_waters

??? war and killing seem to go hand and hand, can you name one war where people weren't killed?
our way of war now days is that we send missles or drones and well, I don't see how they are that selective on who they kill??

and well, make it a point to say war doesn't intend to kill unborn children....
do you hold them in higher esteem as the children that we often see in pictures kiled by the bombs and drones???

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19708203]pacific_w

War my friend is intended to kill lives. Our military doesn't exactly arm themselves with weapons that are not intended to kill or maim a life. Lives whether they're our enemy or unintended victims are still just as important or even more important then unborn lives.

They're more important because the living already have emotions, relationships, life experiences, families, and children who need and depend on them. For example; If you had to choose ending the life of your child or a complete stranger, who would you honestly choose? I doubt very much anyone would end the life of their living child.

It's really simple. Pro-Life means you're against anything that would take or endanger a life, not just the unborn. You just can't have it both ways.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Don’t be fooled by the non politician Ben Carson. He’s a self-righteous dunce.

Another God fearing person who wants to torture people as he revealed in the debate demonstrates here his tin-eared dogma on woman…

My apologies I thought you were talking about Trump

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

?? war and killing seem to go hand and hand, can you name one war where people weren't killed?

The Cold War

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

But what if they were social activists who sought unity?

I'm asking for a friend.
edit on 17-8-2015 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Dr. Ben Carson is everything that Obama was purported to be...but actually isn't.

Neurosurgery, unlike community organizing, via a law degree (and not ever actually writing a thing for the Harvard Law Review he was placed in charge of) CANNOT be faked.

Carson is brilliant and exudes a calmness that only assuredness of intellect and decisiveness can allow. He's held human life with his hands...Obama has held a pen and a cell phone.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
Dr. Ben Carson is everything that Obama was purported to be...but actually isn't.

Neurosurgery, unlike community organizing, via a law degree (and not ever actually writing a thing for the Harvard Law Review he was placed in charge of) CANNOT be faked.

Carson is brilliant and exudes a calmness that only assuredness of intellect and decisiveness can allow. He's held human life with his hands...Obama has held a pen and a cell phone.

If only Allan West would run

Could you imagine a West/Carson ticket? Or even an West/Paul ticket or vice versa, talk about REAL change for the better

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

umm...apprears you are wrong....

"No war, no death." Inncorrect, the truth is that no one knows how many deaths there were because they were all hidden. The truth is that there were very many hidden kills and assassinations. Three revolutions also took place during the cold war. In other words,
WE DON'T KNOW HOW MANY DEATHS, BUT, WE KNOW THERE WERE MORE THAN 20,000!
www.answers.com...

viet nam was part of the cold war...

www.toptenz.net...

nope, no innocent kids there!!!

edit on 17-8-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join