It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the protests are starting in China!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Yes, but most of these countries can wait for the next general elections. The Chinese population on the other hand does not have this option.

Here ya go they do have elections - whats so hard about looking it up, or do you have western-centric blinkers on?

en.wikipedia.org...
See also: Legislative system of the People's Republic of China

Elections in the People's Republic of China are based on a hierarchical electoral system, whereby local People's Congresses (人民代表大会) are directly elected, and all higher levels of People's Congresses up to the National People's Congress, the national legislature, are indirectly elected by the People's Congress of the level immediately below.[1]
Governors, mayors, and heads of counties, districts, townships and towns are in turn elected by the respective local People's Congresses.[2] Presidents of people's courts and chief procurators of people's procuratorates are elected by the respective local People's Congresses above the county level.[2] The President and the State Council are elected by the National People's Congress.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes, but most of these countries can wait for the next general elections. The Chinese population on the other hand does not have this option.

Here ya go they do have elections - whats so hard about looking it up, or do you have western-centric blinkers on?

en.wikipedia.org...
See also: Legislative system of the People's Republic of China

Elections in the People's Republic of China are based on a hierarchical electoral system, whereby local People's Congresses (人民代表大会) are directly elected, and all higher levels of People's Congresses up to the National People's Congress, the national legislature, are indirectly elected by the People's Congress of the level immediately below.[1]
Governors, mayors, and heads of counties, districts, townships and towns are in turn elected by the respective local People's Congresses.[2] Presidents of people's courts and chief procurators of people's procuratorates are elected by the respective local People's Congresses above the county level.[2] The President and the State Council are elected by the National People's Congress.

Politicians electing other politicians.....where the top tells the bottom who to elect. Mess up and you get selected the privilege to suicide yourself.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

After seeing the explosion and crater I am surprised there are enough still standing to make a protest.. What an awful mess.. I will bet there will be government officials that will be purged.

Of course thats china where there are consequences for government officials who mess up. Not promotions.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I know the source is garbage but considering the research I've done on the weapon, and how tense things have been lately, I believe this is definitely worth a read. A few things add up a bit too well..

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 8 17 2015 by EequalsMC2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 17 2015 by EequalsMC2 because: Spelling error

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

not really.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

There have been some pretty good sized protests in their western provinces. Media reports are far and few in between of course.

However this is an interesting development.

Exactly. Protests in more than a few Provinces is more common than the West realizes. The moment this happened I knew the citizens in the effected areas would raise hell and demand the government own up and take accountability where needed. It's a shame more people in the West are not aware of this happening from time to time in China.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
#ChineseLivesMatter

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have read on many news sources that there have been 800 tons of ammonium nitrate and 500 tons of potassium nitrate stored, that alone can cause a much bigger blast than we saw - that brings up one article i have read before but i can not find anymore, it stated according to army members, these 1200 tones are left over figures.. anyone else grabbed that?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eye4NeyE
#ChineseLivesMatter

Lol

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hi...I am kind of new to posting...most of the time I just read and follow such sites.But did anyone wonder, what were they trying to blow up or hide?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlOrff

Who are them you are talking about?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Protests have raged in China for time immemorial. It's just that the reigns on information dissemination in the quasi hermit kingdom have loosened somewhat in recent years.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hmm, so that is what a Rod from God looks like after it hits, interesting, that will teach them from trying to build a faster computer....

edit on 18-8-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlOrff
Hi...I am kind of new to posting...most of the time I just read and follow such sites.But did anyone wonder, what were they trying to blow up or hide?

No as it defies any logical sense. The loss of billions of dollars, shutting down the worlds largest and fastest super computer, citizens in uproar, only a few hundred yards from the new touted financial centre of the world, disruption in import/export, disruption in oil deliveries.

Weirdest theory i have seen so far in regards to the various scenarios.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Dishi Basara...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The Tianjin disaster is bigger than the Chinese media shows;

There are AT LEAST 72 (probably more than 200) worker shelters (some including families with children) COMPLETELY destroyed - nothing left but some metal rods and a lot of trash..

The official numbers should not be taken serious, they leave out all the unregistered traveling workers and their families!

The anger rises at the Chinese population, not only people from Tianjing are angry - the majority wants a change to come to their country as their current government ruled by a mafia characteristic family and friendship order to discount the environment, toxic groceries and the people itself by treating them as worker ants.

Chinese people need any support they can get to get over their corrupt government, step up now and share everything you know about it!
edit on 26-8-2015 by Drazzl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join