It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call: Leave the United States if you want to live.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

I've seen the signs (both figurative and literal) and I'm just tired of watching the Hell-Fire and Brimstone folks around this region take matters to extremes. I'm tired of being targeted by superstitious and prejudiced persons who believe I am "consumed by demons" for no other reason than the way I dress. It's zealotry at it's freaking finest.

I've run across dead sacrificial animals on my routine walks and the last thing any of us need to deal with around here are religious psychopaths "helping to ensure we all know what's comin' fer us".

Seriously.

Visit sometime and meet some of these locals around these parts.
They're absolutely charming.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

How do you dress? Sounds like maybe you could stand to change locations sometime in the future.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

No, I hear you and agree that religious zealots can be just as bad, if not worst than non-religious Satan loving people.

The Problem is with extremist on both sides, either too much belief or not enough belief. Hence it is very tough to believe either so you just go your own way that your circle of friends tend lead you.

I was just pointing out the flawed argument of the "no man shall know the coming of God" mantra that is espoused.

I am a non-practicing Christian that has had a few dreams that made me search for the Word and it is getting clear to me, God is trying to let me know He is returning. This again is my personal vision that came to me out of the blue as I was not searching for it at all.

With Love
Sirric
edit on 17/8/15 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I walked away from chuch as it stopped reflect my faith.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just stay in your land of the free and the brave.
You guys are getting arrested for the slightest thing, i can't get it true my mind if one would want to live in the US in the first place

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I did too, hope you are doing well.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm tired of being targeted by superstitious and prejudiced persons who believe I am "consumed by demons" for no other reason than the way I dress. It's zealotry at it's freaking finest.

How do you dress? What nutjob would say you are consumed by demons because of how you dress? Please don't take offense to that.....

I am religious and I love Marilyn Manson.....That make me fueled by demons as well because of the music I like? Come on.....People need to take things for what they are, not how they seem to each individual....Taste in things we encounter do not matter....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirric

No, I hear you and agree that religious zealots can be just as bad, if not worst than non-religious Satan loving people.

The Problem is with extremist on both sides, either too much belief or not enough belief. Hence it is very tough to believe either so you just go your own way that your circle of friends tend lead you.

I was just pointing out the flawed argument of the "no man shall know the coming of God" mantra that is espoused.

I am a non-practicing Christian that has had a few dreams that made me search for the Word and it is getting clear to me, God is trying to let me know He is returning. This again is my personal vision that came to me out of the blue as I was not searching for it at all.

With Love
Sirric

Amen!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

You don't need church to believe....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Unfortunately most do, which is why religion is so polluted.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You're right, we are a bunch of godless heathens up here.

At least we're not incontinent

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Unfortunately most do, which is why religion is so polluted.

That was a statement to the poster though....

Just because you don't go to church (neither do I) doesn't mean a damn thing! Your faith isn't measured by attendance to a business....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So I have to leave my home because you say I do ,or do have some idea when this will happen?
Read my Sig.

I will be just fine!
edit on 17-8-2015 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
So I have to leave my home because you say I do ,or do have some idea when this will happen?
Read my Sig.

I will be just fine!

I say you do, but first give me all your belongings.....

Dude, this OP is gooooooooooone........We have been asking all day to elaborate and we got zip, nada, so we kind of just been having our own conversation here.....Welcome buddy!
edit on 8/17/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Given the prediction and prophesy record of posters here, I feel pretty good about staying in the States.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein
I think he's on a flight heading directly over the south pole towards Australia by now.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein
I think he's on a flight heading directly over the south pole towards Australia by now.

lol.....How do you post an effing thread and just walk away minutes later?

Maybe we are all partly right.....That's not nice Chris......He will come around at some point and hopefully with one good freaking story for us all!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whats hilarious is people are still taking things seriously in this thread and the mods haven't closed it yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Whats hilarious is people are still taking things seriously in this thread and the mods haven't closed it yet.

hahahaha....DOn't report it either!

Keep the conversation going! I am still dead-set this OP will be back.....Really soon.....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

God laid down the rules. If we can't live by them, He also laid down the consequences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join