It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain opposition to President Obama to me...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not really.
I mean some agree his job performance has been mediocre at best but don't believe he has destroyed America.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Gothmog

Not really.
I mean some agree his job performance has been mediocre at best but don't believe he has destroyed America.

Not yet , but well on the way. And he still has a time to go. And he still has his pen and phone.....

edit on 17-8-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grumble

www.politifact.com...

freedomoutpost.com...

seriously just google it, you dont need us to prove it to you, the evidence is so plentiful a google search of any various keywords to that aim brings up tons of documented examples...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
His propensity to weigh in on law enforcement issues before all the facts are known thus adding to the national tension over those issues. He has done that constantly beginning with "beer summit."

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Instead of being someone that millions thought would heal the wounds of the past, bring a new flame to liberty's torch, and reinvigorate America in its' time of need, we got an amateur that's done nothing but bomb more countries, divide America racially and takes the opportunity to lie and deflect when questioned about scandals under his watch.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Right now, aprox. one third of the country is not in the workforce.
Record number of people on food stamps.
A weak economy.
Higher taxes, (thanks obamacare)
Continued QE to eventually devalue the dollar.
A weak foreign policy
Freeing terrorists
Supporting Muslim Brotherhood
Creating chaos in Libya
Creating chaos in Iran
Throwing away billions on failed green energy programs while making it cost prohibited to coal plants
TPP
NDAA
TSA
DHS
NSA spying
Free speech zones for protestors
Inciting riots in Ferguson and Florida
Fast & Furious
Benghazi
Spending one billion dollars on a failed Obamacare website
Drone attacks on American citizens

That's just off the top of my head.

What Beezzer said !
Lets not forget that old piece of paper he uses to wipe his royal feet off with daily "Constitution"
edit on 17-8-2015 by DogMeat because: caint spel fer chit.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: buster2010

Obama

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.” - April 17, 2008, while running for president, defining marriage at the Saddleback Presidential Forum.

Read more: www.politico.com...

Yes but thankfully he isn't stupid enough to think his religion should be the law of the land.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Can we at least all agree to let Obama be our last racist president?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

What is that word for calling someone or something racist with our real proof just personal opinion?

Race baiting right?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

So, no.

We can't agree even to that.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

So you have proof he is racist?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Questioning the president's policies which have nothing to do with race will get someone called a racist but, calling that very same someone who makes policy based on race a racist requires a preponderance of evidence? Additional proof?

I really don't understand how you cannot see that race politics is a losing proposition, let's stop it. Obama does it but, he could be the last.
edit on 17-8-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I agree that calling some one a racist for disagreeing with obama to be wrong. I am not saying that to you.

Just asking what makes him so racist.

What policy had he made based on race alone?

And you are the one that pulled the race card so if you want it to stop maybe practice that?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The OP is asking why Obama is so reviled and, for me, it is his obvious racist attitudes and overt racist explanations for a variety of policies and potential policies not least of which being the nationalization of local law enforcement specifically and expressly for a racist reason.

Yes, Obama is a racist.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

So just personal opinion that he is racist, just like it is just the personal opinion of those that would call you racist for disagreeing with obama.

One is right, one is wrong.
One is a race bait, one is not.
Oh and we should also leave race out of it but at the same time call the president a racist.
Gets confusing.
And no policies then?
Just potential now.

Questioning the president's policies which have nothing to do with race will get someone called a racist but, calling that very same someone who makes policy based on race a racist requires a preponderance of evidence? Additional proof?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I get it, you are sore that I called our racist president a racist.

Our president is a racist.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Not sore at all.

Just trying to figure out when it is ok to call some one a racist based on personal opinion.

I get confused on all this race baiting stuff.

Like I can't call the confederate flag racist but calling the president one is ok.

edit on thTue, 18 Aug 2015 00:20:03 -0500America/Chicago820150380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I know what you mean, I am sick of the race crud too.

I just don't think his method is constructive and I really do believe that he is operating under a racial polylogist rubric.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Seriously, just like with any presidency, you won't see the true effects until after he's gone.

And keep in mind that it's not just conservatives who think this, but most libertarian-minded people do, as well as a few registered democrats that I know.

In fact, at this point, I think the minority of the opinions (by people who actually pay attention) support his presidency.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In addition to the taxes and crippling debt and unemployment, add on a change general tone in the US....
-Patriots, veterans, conservatives, and gun owners being called "potential domestic terrorists" by the DHS, and later targeted by the IRS.
-Militarization of police.
-Massive changes to our military including the firing of top generals, restricting Christians and chaplains even going so far as threatening punishment for having a Bible on deployment.
-Race relations seem to have been set back a few decades, started by Obama publicly speaking out about cops arresting a Harvard professor as "acting stupidly." Something which was extremely unprofessional...
-Telling conservatives "get over it, we won" when negotiating Obamacare....one of his campaign promises of course was no back door/closed door dealings, everything would be broadcast on CSPAN and all bills posted online (we all remember "we have to pass it in order to know whats in it"), no insurance companies would be involved, etc...
-Unwilling to say "Islamic extremism" in the face of obvious terrorist attacks on US soil, instead calling such attacks "lone wolves" and "workplace violence." Meanwhile when a white kid shoots a black church he's a representation of a larger problem...
-Telling FBI/NSA and DHS not to focus on Muslims...along with opening up immigration to those from the middle east and telling the Border Patrol to stand down, leaving the southern border wide open, Obama is surely setting the next administration up for a significant attack

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join