It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sinister Side of the Donald Trump Candidacy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Seems to me like a NWO stooge, manufactured reality, much like Bruce Jenner becoming a woman, also a fraud

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tramman2000
Seems to me like a NWO stooge, manufactured reality, much like Bruce Jenner becoming a woman, also a fraud

Bringing up Jenner I wonder if the next president married him…oh excuse me HER, if the people would think of him…oh excuse me HER, as first lady or first man?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Thanks for the thoughtful response….you seem to be the only one who read the OP.

Your right the media is or was hard on Trump but lately you might notice the commentators being a little lighter on him, no doubt the media hounds smelling big ratings therefore warning the TV hams to lighten up a bit less Trump nixes them and there goes those ratings.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Another possibility folks is this. You remember the great movie TRADING PLACES with Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd) en.wikipedia.org...

There two billionaires made a dollar bet on the lives of Murphy and Aykroyd with the idea of ruining one of them and deceiving the other by trading their lives just to see how they would respond to their social experiment.

Maybe Trump has a bet with George Soros or one of the Koch brothers on who would become the bigger fool over his candidacy.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm trying to imagine Trump on one side the pond and Corbyn on the other.

Now THAT could get interesting! :-)
edit on -05:0011America/Chicago2015833xRAmerica/Chicagob by PheonixReborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Who the hell is Cornyn?

Trump wife..I don't know

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Who the hell is Cornyn?

Trump wife..I don't know

A typo. Corrected now.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Trump is a strange fish indeed. Veyr hard to read whether he is serious or on a joy ride, but then that is part of what makes him successful i would guess.

One thing I do know is that he does not stand for any of the snide manoeuvring tactics employed by the likes of Fox News, CNN et al. I like that he doesn't try to justify himself all the time with politically correct answers. Case in point was his response to financiers losing money on his deals that went wrong. He didn't try to justify it. He said something along the lines of 'tough luck, these guys are killers not angels' (not exact quote).

Of all the GOP contenders I really can't see anyone who has a chance of beating him unless the vote is rigged (like last time).

If he does turn out to be Hilliary's pace maker then he will be vilified to the extent that he wont be able to show his face again and I would suspect his buinsess dealings will take a huge knock.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
When he said the other day that "Jeb Bush raised $100 million, he will need to keep a lot of promises for that money received.... I don't need to count of such stuff, I will invest $1 billion of my own money if needed" .... Not anything close to a direct quote, but that was the point he was getting at... When I heard him say that, and then I thought about it, it kinda stuck with me. Trump could run without owing anyone anything..

Not true. Most of Trumps assets are not in cash (this is true of all billionaires, and even millionaires). In order to raise cash he has to sell assets which are mostly in the form of stock in his companies. The more he sells the less control he has, and the more beholden he is to representing shareholder interests in the form of getting them the highest profit margin. If he sells a billion dollars worth of stock he's just as much a slave to corporate interests as anyone else, perhaps even more so due to the amount.

What happens if Trump sells $500 million one day and the Kochs buy it all? What if Walmart buys it? What if a foreign government buys it?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
He has no intention of solving the immigration situation or bringing back factories nor do the oligarchies unless it increases profits. they use illegal immigration as a way to deprive people of their rights and drive down wages, and neither Trump or Hillary want to do anything about it , despite their bluster and pandering.

In Trumps case he is one of the ones directly profiting from it and Hillary and the GOP candidates are collecting bribes thinly disguised as camping contributions.

Intentionally or not this is being used as a indoctrination research project. This assessment isn't based on a conspiracy since there is enough public information available to draw this conclusion. However by their own admission they do a lot of their activities in secret so they are involved in a conspiracy and some of it involved studying how to manipulate the public to suppress democracy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join