It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sinister Side of the Donald Trump Candidacy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
We never could know for sure what the mandarins of this oligarchy are really doing. We can only read the tea leaves of information that filters down to us and make a judgment.

Is Trump for real, is he sincere, is he a Hillary secret agent, is he running some kind of scam, is he just nuts, is he the second coming of Reagan, and is he a true populous in the tradition of many? We don’t know for sure, and this idea below is only a hypothesis but there is the possibility that Trump is on a very sinister mission—with his presidential run—for the oligarchs to do some secret psychological operations on the American political landscape in order to bury two issues that the elite want buried forever.

One issue is immigration who if one looks closely must understand that it is an issue the elitist oligarch’s want buried because they want unrestricted immigration for one reason or another, that this op will not go into at this time. Only here I make the assertion that the elite oligarch’s want unrestricted immigration. Why is for another OP.

So what do they do? They send a clown and blustering knave, a loud mouth crazy, one side of Trump’s many faces, that after he burns out and fades into political oblivion he will forever besmirch the idea of stopping immigration for all times and through his close association with the issue never again will any candidate come close to dealing with immigration again for it will always be associated with the foolishness of Donald Trump’s ridiculous and clownish candidacy of 2016.

He will thereby bury the issue!

Also, the issue of brining back jobs to America is in this deal as well, where Trump is the only candidate (possibly other than Bernie Sanders) who is talking about returning jobs to America.

When Trump fades into political oblivion also what goes with him along with the illegal immigration issue, additionally will be the “bringing back jobs to America issue”.

He will thereby for all time bury this issue!

With Trump’s crazy presidential run—finally one day flaming out in inglorious ridiculousness—these issues will die with his candidacy. This is their plot, to bury these causes, because the issues will forever be associated with Mr. Trump and his nutty idea of being president.

And indeed never again will any candidate for president tout this issue…

If they do it will be said:

“Oh that’s the crazy stuff that nutty Trump tried to hoist on us”

And that candidate will get nowhere therefore these issues will be gone!

….And again the elite will win and we all will loose.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Try watching his speeches and using your own mind instead of reading the views of the media who don't want him to be POTUS.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Personally, it looks to me like he is just doing it for #s and gigs.

Can't blame him really. He's in a position to try and make the world better.

From his point of view he can't really lose.

It kills me to say it but I'm growing to like the frothing buffoon.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SachaX
Try watching his speeches and using your own mind instead of reading the views of the media who don't want him to be POTUS.

How you can watch him and use your own mind and still support him is even more of a conundrum

People could say that those who support him are just low information voters following the pack

And they would be right

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

How you can watch him and use your own mind and still support him is even more of a conundrum

People could say that those who support him are just low information voters following the pack

And they would be right

careful. I don't like being called a low information voter following the pack - those are the people who read the media lies and believe them. I'm a stranger to you and you don't know me, or my education level.

I think it sounds like you have a predisposition that you do not like him. Please don't project your anger on someone else. If you really want to know, listen to his speeches - if you don't agree then that is your prerogative and you can vote for whomever you want.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I generally do not like Trump the celebrity, but having the pleasure to work with him briefly on 1 project, I must say he doesn't come off as an evil, money hungry elitist in person, just a quirky businessman.

In his AC office I was witness to him giving one of his head chefs, a legal immigrant from somewhere south of the US I might add, a wedding gift. The gift was a black Amex card with no limit, he said (paraphrasing) make the next 2 weeks the best on me, my private jet is waiting for your party. Go wherever you dreamt.

Oh well, it was a brief interlude and I am a disgruntled republican(almost ashamed to admit it in the recent years) with many liberal views. I believe in universal healthcare but what we have is not that. I am pro-choice but I don't feel taxpayers should ever have to pay that bill. I also belive that ANYONE should be allowed into our country, the land of the free. But when coming in illegally it devalues the struggle of the many generations that came before and did it legally. Illegal immigrants come in to our country in effect breaking the law, their first act on American soil is a violation. To me that is a sign of disrespect for our system, even in simplest form.

The media is having a field day with this, comedians are cracking jokes and many others are just not taking this seriously due to all the ineffectual candidates/presidents of the past. This makes me uncomfortable for the ENTIRE system, I mean he's leading the polls - that's not a joke people!

Anyway, I believe Trump believes he's doing the right thing and maybe, just maybe Trump is the enema this country needs right now. When my computer crashes I hit ctrl/alt/delete, I'm starting to see a vote for Trump may be us citizens trying desperately to reboot the system.
edit on 8/16/2015 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

When he said the other day that "Jeb Bush raised $100 million, he will need to keep a lot of promises for that money received.... I don't need to count of such stuff, I will invest $1 billion of my own money if needed" .... Not anything close to a direct quote, but that was the point he was getting at... When I heard him say that, and then I thought about it, it kinda stuck with me. Trump could run without owing anyone anything..

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Antebellum, from your post, you have the best slogan yet for the upcoming Presidential Elections.

Trump is the enema this country needs!

It says it All. TSHTF

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I think the most sinister thing about him is that god awful hair and his fake smirk smile.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Trump is just filling space until Tpp is set, then it's game on for Bush III. When that happens, and it will, you will see the game was rigged from the start.
edit on 16-8-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I love Donald

he has:
the bully factor of Christie
the coinage of Romney
the shock value of Palin
the self entitlement complex of the Bushes
the b-list celebrity appeal of Reagan.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What is this thread already exists?

What if Trump doesn't intend to win?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Well, at least he is "honest" about being a self-serving, self-promoting, personalized BRAND of a narcissistic sociopath.

I do, however, get a kick out of the common folk labeling him either a "hero" or a "rebel".

He is, in reality, a whore taking a calculated wager (and I personally know the bastard);

He could win it, which is, of course, a true win. He could lose it and simultaneously gain billions in contributed self-promotion. He can run, as he has threatened to do many, many times in the past, as an independent, thereby drawing votes away from the Republican party, just as Ross Perot did, and thereby hand the election to the Democratic party, to which Trump belonged until some ten to 15 years ago. (Which is a massive, dark joke...I think all "limousine democrats" should be strangled on sight...and this includes Obama and all Clintons.)

Now for a tiny, recent history lesson...

A friend of mine...his dad routinely ran in Ireland as Trump is running now, with much success. His entire job was to intentionally run off votes from the conservative main candidate.

So, not only does your vote not matter one bit in the age of electronic voting machine manipulation, it matters even less when they pretend to count your vote in a field of electorate chaos.

You suck the bottom, they get richer.

But the CDC recently announced that, in the event of economic collapse, you and your family should eat insects, instead of things from the grocery store.

That should be a nice consolation.

So much for, "Let them eat cake."

(At least that allusion held a bit more appeal, though it caused, and rightly so, the detachment of the heads from the bodies of their leaders, which does not happen nearly enough these days, in my opinion.)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

That's an interesting anecdote, it shows Trump can be a generous man when the mood strikes him. It paints him in a more personable light. However, let's not forget this facet of his personality is not the norm for Trump. More than likely that was more of a whim on his part, a passing fancy... An indulgence, if you will.

The man lacks tact, diplomacy and is quick to anger. He is more akin to a bull running loose in a fine China shop.

Frankly, the thought of him even having access to The Big Red Button scares the daylights out of me.

I will give the man one thing, though. His antics are highly entertaining.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
I love Donald

he has:
the bully factor of Christie
the coinage of Romney
the shock value of Palin
the self entitlement complex of the Bushes
the b-list celebrity appeal of Reagan.

...but without the dead bodies in the closet of Hillary...

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

When he said the other day that "Jeb Bush raised $100 million, he will need to keep a lot of promises for that money received.... I don't need to count of such stuff, I will invest $1 billion of my own money if needed" .... Not anything close to a direct quote, but that was the point he was getting at... When I heard him say that, and then I thought about it, it kinda stuck with me. Trump could run without owing anyone anything..

Don't count on it...Trump pledged a measly 3 million bucks to his alma matter, Forham University, some 30 years ago in a VERY public, multi-media way, which is a legally-binding contract, because a Fordham Rep was also on camera accepting the oversized check from this clown. Trump never delivered on a real check...ever.

In fact, Fordham considered suing him for breach of contract, then withheld, hoping that, eventually, Trump would com through.

Fast-forward several decades and...nothing. Not one, thin dime.

The guy absolutely knows how to work the media without spending one red cent.

Stop getting suckered.

He is ALL about him.

You are a louse in his hair.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The words that come out of that baffoons mouth dont do him any favours either....
edit on 16-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

You see, if feel politicians are not much different then Trump other then they hide or subvert their true colors in one way or another I.e. acting. Trump is like an anti-politician in a sense throwing all past convention to the wind.

I also would be worried if he was elected but all our previous past presidents become no more then liaisons or figure heads to a much larger system. They do command and direct but I don't think any one person has their finger on the button anymore, any of them.
We almost impeached a president for a bj, somehow I just don't believe he or any other potential will be able to make life altering changes without protocal and repercussions. I guess it's true, I only see the leader of the free world as a puppet for hire.

I'm starting to wonder if his choice for VP is the more important person to watch for.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It could happen just the way you predict. No doubt.
But this early smearing of the candidate by the media brings the Reagan campaign to mind. I remember hearing much the same rhetoric when he began his run in the late '70s.
Granted, Reagan wasn't out there giving them ammo like the Donald, but they were just as viscous.

On the other hand, perhaps the oligarchs want to put the Donald into the ring against Putin. Who knows what goes on in the minds of the "puppet-masters" whose brains are so twisted that they actually believe they can herd cats.

Maybe people like him because he knows how to say "You're fired." so they think he might do some pruning of the bureaucracy tree.

I don't have a vote in the primaries so I'm just enjoying the show.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I'm not quite so sure that anti-politician is the expression that should be used to describe Trump. All politicians have a personal agenda. Trumps agenda just happens to be Trump. Oh, the irony!

On that note, can you imagine a Donald Trump/Ted Cruz ticket?

The world would implode.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join