It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is at least 1 'Conspiracy' Forum owned by racists!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
1.I hope this is the right category to post. sorry if I'm wrong.

2. I consider ATS one of the most Sane forums on the internet. You don't feel like the avarage age is around 12 here. You get a good idea that smart, respectful people are registered here.

3. I'm not gonna name or link any forum as it wouldn't be allowed anyway. And please allow a little cursing as they deserve it.

Theres is 1 forum out there that is incredibly hateful towards non-white people. Hates ALL Muslims and you feel as if most people would want to slaughter every black person that exists... and that is NO exaggeration!
There are whole threads about how bad other races are and there is so much hate in there. But not only that. Threads that have nothing to do with race are getting penetrated by racist guys who write down anti black stuff(or whatever race) It's simply unbelievable.

Now let me be clear: It's not even the people that write such things that is the biggest problem to me. These are just worthless, re***** little **** that hide behind their screen and think that they are anonymous. They're not worth the anger.
What pisses me off is that all this is allowed as if it was normal. no #ing BANS. nothing like this! and WHY NOT?
I am a calm guy and have no anger issues but i was close to punching my beautiful PC screen in. In certain situations.

ATS is a conspiracy forum. The forum I'm talking about is filled with BULL****. This has nothing to do with conspiracy anymore.
I've seen a lot of things on the internet over the years and You can't go any lower than this. Only Animal / Child abuse is on the same level.

Other than that nothing compares to this. Thank you ATS for being a somewhat sane forum. I appreciate!

edit on 16-8-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

i know of several racist Conspiracy' Forums that hate whites, hispanics and most other races.
and i have even posted a couple of links to them on here that surprised quite a few members,
just a clue, they are sites aimed at people that most on here like to claim can't be racist because of the color of their skin.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
race and religion is a big part of our 'focal point' in today's society, its not suprising some of us wonder if there might be concerns about websites being hosted by different than us

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Why not simply avoid that/those forums as you probably avoid other forums that don't suit your tastes?
Should we join you in a locked-step march to clean up the site?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
_____ is tough to handle OP, but there is good info hidden in between the race-baiting threads....You just need to put on your big girl panties and sift through it. Or, stay on a "safer" site...

Plenty of people get banned there too, more than ATS. I've been banned over 10-15 times for absolutely nothing!

edit on 16-8-2015 by Signals because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 16 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: remove attempt to censor another forum name

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i know of several racist Conspiracy' Forums that hate whites, hispanics and most other races.
and i have even posted a couple of links to them on here that surprised quite a few members,
just a clue, they are sites aimed at people that most on here like to claim can't be racist because of the color of their skin.

Why are they called 'Conspiracy' Forums then? If you Owners, Mods or whoever allow such things it's not a #ing CONSPIRACY forum.

I obviously have no issues with people talking about racial issues in a respectful manner without calling someone a a F** just because he belongs to another race.

Again, thats the lowest you can go. Such behaviour shouldn't be tolerated on any NORMAL Forum.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

many people see many different things as a conspiracy. not just what the text book or legal definition is.
it's not like JFK, or 9/11, they see the white man or any other race trying take over their culture, and trying to keep them down, or kill them.
the white man see them as, trying to take over their culture, and trying to keep them down, or kill them.
it's just the way it is.

racism has been around from the first time one human saw another human different than them, some got along others didn't and that will never chance no matter how hard people try.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Freedom of speech dude, freedom of speech.
The sites are privately owned so it's up to them if they wish to support racism, I support their right to do that, no matter how distasteful.

There is a major dedicated white supremacist forum which I often join through a proxy and confront those racist folk with my (white male) non-racist views. I usually get banned pretty quickly but hey, it is amusing for as long as I manage to share my opinions before the inevitable ban.

Don't wanna read racist/hate filled comments? Don't visit the site. Simples.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
1.I hope this is the right category to post. sorry if I'm wrong.

2. I consider ATS one of the most Sane forums on the internet. You don't feel like the avarage age is around 12 here. You get a good idea that smart, respectful people are registered here.

3. I'm not gonna name or link any forum as it wouldn't be allowed anyway. And please allow a little cursing as they deserve it.

Theres is 1 forum out there that is incredibly hateful towards non-white people. Hates ALL Muslims and you feel as if most people would want to slaughter every black person that exists... and that is NO exaggeration!
There are whole threads about how bad other races are and there is so much hate in there. But not only that. Threads that have nothing to do with race are getting penetrated by racist guys who write down anti black stuff(or whatever race) It's simply unbelievable.

Now let me be clear: It's not even the people that write such things that is the biggest problem to me. These are just worthless, re***** little **** that hide behind their screen and think that they are anonymous. They're not worth the anger.
What pisses me off is that all this is allowed as if it was normal. no #ing BANS. nothing like this! and WHY NOT?
I am a calm guy and have no anger issues but i was close to punching my beautiful PC screen in. In certain situations.

ATS is a conspiracy forum. The forum I'm talking about is filled with BULL****. This has nothing to do with conspiracy anymore.
I've seen a lot of things on the internet over the years and You can't go any lower than this. Only Animal / Child abuse is on the same level.

Other than that nothing compares to this. Thank you ATS for being a somewhat sane forum. I appreciate!

ATS used to be a LOT looser with its censorship. This was before Google. You would see a lot of that back then too here but not as bad as the site your talking about. I for one visit may sites. This one is the cleanest but that cleanness comes at a cost. I think the less censorship the better as you can see what people really are like, what they really think.

There will be racists and racism even if you hide it. Better to know than be ignorant.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Why not simply avoid that/those forums as you probably avoid other forums that don't suit your tastes?

The one part that annoys me is the OP. it's pretty clear I think.
And what you asked here is somthing I could've explained in OP as well but there is no problem to answer this.

1. It's not like all the interesting topics suddenly dissapears from the site. There is no 'perfect' forum. ATS has its up and downs so do other Forums (In a purely technical way/information wise).

2.Name me 1 (ONE) Reason why someone that is interested in the paranormal, some conspiracy theories, future events, Earthquakes should avoid a Forum that got pretty good information and some good people in it's core and that is published as conspiracy forum.

It's their #ing job to ban such low life humans. But since they're most likely racists themselves it probably won't happen but that doesn't mean it translates to a purely racist forum (Well who knows maybe one day it will...but then they better make it clear before people click on it)

When I avoid the forum= They win and I'm not gonna let them win in such a sh**** way. EFF them for tolerating any of this.

Sorry for cursing but thats how I feel about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I have come to understand these racists, whatever their skin color, to simply be vibrating at a much lower frequency, stuck in the earth. It's interesting to note that these same fools that are merely buying into the lie, believe themselves to be wise and higher than everyone else. To call them ignorant would be an understatement. For one to not only accept these man created divisions as reality, but also give power to what some debased mind expressed as a separation and way of life, long long ago, is pure evil. What once was, is not necessarily still.

Uplift your resonance and destroy the powers that aren't by overcoming every single man made division that we have been led to believe exists, for it does not! These divisions were created, and are continually reinforced, to prevent us from realizing our true power en masse. Religions, denominations (of which I believe to be the most foolish), race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, socio economic status, politics, etc...it's all there to keep us un-unified. Rise above people, because there are more of us than the powers that aren't, and when we realize and take advantage of this, every stone these evil doers have placed between us will crumble and every problem faced or conceived, will dissolve. We have the power, they just don't want us to believe that is the case. Use it.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's their #ing job to ban such low life humans.
No it's not, they are privately owned sites and can do as they wish.
I find racism abhorrent as well, but in the interests of free speech I support their right to express their views on a privately owned website.
Start your own forum if you don't like it, or avoid it.

You really want online censorship? Well WTF are you doing here on a conspiracy forum???
Think about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

ATS has changed a lot, and not for the better, but ATS has to keep "the man" happy , its part of life and something we all have to do at some point in our lives

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Don't mention the site because ATS doesn't get involved in board wars.

Otherwise, there's everything on the internet! If I wanted to know the manufacturing history of toilet brushes in India, there'll be a forum or website full of experts. With racism being a big feature of all societies on Earth, it stands to reason that the internet will be awash with sites devoted to wild extremes of it.

There are probably more pro-racism sites than anti-racism sites.

There's a long history of racism in the conspiracy world. Alternative history, New Age sub-groups, Right-wing conspiracies...all of these have had a strong white supremacy theme. Von Daniken couldn't believe that 'savages' and 'brown-skins' could build a wall from rocks. When a site turns a blind eye to the racial prejudice, it's possibly because they understand that it's intimately tied-in with so much of the conspiracy field.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

many people see many different things as a conspiracy. not just what the text book or legal definition is.
it's not like JFK, or 9/11, they see the white man or any other race trying take over their culture, and trying to keep them down, or kill them.
the white man see them as, trying to take over their culture, and trying to keep them down, or kill them.
it's just the way it is.

racism has been around from the first time one human saw another human different than them, some got along others didn't and that will never chance no matter how hard people try.

Of course this 'OMG the other race takes over the world0 can be viewed as Conspiracy but None of what you mentioned justifies insults or hate towards the other race and thats exactly what I see.

lets say it. People who think like that are either idiots or delusional. everyone can be racists if he wants to show the piece of # in him/her to the rest of the world. Has nothing to do with skin color/religion. They need to wake up.

Animals are instinctively so far ahead of us. I've yet to see 1 Dog race that discrimates another one for no reason.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

The one part that annoys me is the OP. it's pretty clear I think.
And what you asked here is somthing I could've explained in OP as well but there is no problem to answer this.

1. It's not like all the interesting topics suddenly dissapears from the site. There is no 'perfect' forum. ATS has its up and downs so do other Forums (In a purely technical way/information wise).

2.Name me 1 (ONE) Reason why someone that is interested in the paranormal, some conspiracy theories, future events, Earthquakes should avoid a Forum that got pretty good information and some good people in it's core and that is published as conspiracy forum.

It's their #ing job to ban such low life humans. But since they're most likely racists themselves it probably won't happen but that doesn't mean it translates to a purely racist forum (Well who knows maybe one day it will...but then they better make it clear before people click on it)

When I avoid the forum= They win and I'm not gonna let them win in such a sh**** way. EFF them for tolerating any of this.

Sorry for cursing but thats how I feel about it.

Now, you've allowed yourself to become irrational about this "problem" that you see and can't fix.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Edit
edit on 16-8-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: double post

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Just because i can't fix it it doesn't mean that I can't show them that I'm stronger. I'm sure there are people avoiding the forum for this reason and thats wrong.

There should be resistance and rants everywhere IMO. Expose them. point the finger at them till they are ashamed of themselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Go on then, start a free wordpress blog, create an anti racism forum, heck just join an anti racism forum if it causes you such anguish.
Bleating on ATS ain't gonna get rid of racists any time soon, and to be honest, your calls for censorship of free speech almost worries me more than the vile opinions posted on racist sites.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join