It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 Will Be Transformed Into The 2030 Agenda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Uh-huh ...

I see how much our elected officials "respect" us. So excuse me if I don't believe you.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ketsuko:

And there it is.

It has a corollary here in this thread's OP. The normalising of countries, and building an equilibrium between them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, some will deny this, saying that the equilibrium will hit Western economies...but not so, because, by developing countries currently stricken to low-level lifestyle, you improve their economy and open up markets that have been lost in Western countries. It is all carefully managed.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Fact is, it is not possible to bring currently poverty-stricken countries up to the same level as Western countries. However, it is possible to force an equilibrium between countries by lowering the level of lifestyle in Western countries, whilst at the same time, allowing poverty-stricken countries to develop.

Equilibrium equations equal zero.

If this equilibrium meme were applied in 1860 we would still be riding horses and trains, no cars or household electricity.

The only way to reduce absolute poverty (there will always be relative poverty) is to increase production, which makes everything cheaper.

Any plans beyond making the most productive economy are ignorant or nefarious.

Ever since the Progressive Era, the rate of growth and technological improvement has slowed. That is why there is still nightmarish poverty in the world today, central planning is the culprit.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

But since it has already been revealed that there is no intention to raise all up as there is a budget of resources we are all allowed to use, so many will be lowered. And there is no hint of what that benchmark will be.

Only the word "austerity" being chucked out. So what austerity" are we talking about? To what levels? Who decided that the budget is? And how do we know those experts aren't as wrong as Malthus was?

But of course, since we were also told that this has already been decided, it apparently doesn't matter either. Bend over and don't ask for any lube.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

He was lucid about technology though don't you think?

No jab.

I'm quite sure I understand the benefit of Dharmapalas, I'm not sure you do if you don't know the younger ones do part time work as Daemon Kings. Do you doubt their wrathful ferocity? Do you not know that seeds of terror and blood is also catalysts for learning and that they will do everything without compunctions?

Which timeline are you locked on? Are you walking the razor's edge? I think you're on easy street unless you want to walk the razor's edge. If this is not so, then the empowerments are rightly yours.

Conservatism and liberalism needn't be in opposition.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Licenses for procreation? Now we're talking.

The world cannot sink any lower IMO, so I welcome startling changes with the mindset of a naive adventurer. The recent events in the Middle East alone are enough to convince me that human life is entirely expendable and the depopulation agenda will save those members of the human race that are deserving of life instead of humanoid lice. Bring on the deathsquads and forced Luciferian worship, I say. Most of those who will get culled will be wearers of some form of funny hat and followers of imaginary friends from somewhere east of Eden and north of Derkaderkastan.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

Looks like a very vaguely worded document. That makes it totalitarian friendly.

LOL

Yep. It's really pretty easy to spot. Vague language in any kind of a legal document (or anything that will become law or policy) is always a really bad sign. It's almost like a secret language. If people don't know any better, they see a statement like "Make the world a nicer place" and they jump up and down and sing songs about the end of bad times. If they've been paying attention, they might ask "Exactly HOW do you intend to make the world a better place? What EXACTLY do you mean by that?"

But even if you're smart enough to ask questions, they have people to evade good questions and give explanations that are just as vague but simply more verbose. A 25 page response to a simple, direct question will probably frustrate 99% of those who would ask more questions into apathy. From there, the small number of people asking more questions can be easily drowned out by Mily shaking her ass or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join