It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 Will Be Transformed Into The 2030 Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Something new and fresh is brewing at the United Nations.

Something they are calling Agenda2030.

Big meetings coming in September.

Big changes worldwide on the grill.

There's many goals and objectives, mostly probably UNattainable.

How will they achieve this massive undertaking?

What kind of massive force and authority will be necessary?

In September 2015, Agenda 21 Will Be Transformed Into The 2030 Agenda

Just a few days ago, the core document for the 2030 Agenda was finalized. When what is in this document starts getting out, it is going to create a huge stir among Americans that are concerned about the ambitions of the globalists. The following comes from the preamble of this document…

This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom. We recognise that eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including extreme poverty, is the greatest global challenge and an indispensable requirement for sustainable development.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If I say something like "larger freedom" the lefties never know what I'm talking about.

Looks like a very vaguely worded document. That makes it totalitarian friendly.

Are people in prison below the poverty line? Or something else?

edit on 15-8-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Lookin' good!

Cheers to sustainable development.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The Pope is actually traveling to New York to deliver an address which will kick off this conference.

Awwwww.....there was me thinking he was announcing extra-terrestrial life exists!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
On paper it sounds really good!
If I was the world leader, I would probably go with some sort of plan like that.

Although, I for one, don't believe that the end justifies the means...
edit on 15-8-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hello, end of sovereignty, end of individual rights, end of liberty. If you like living stacked in a box, this is right up your alley.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Why is everybody so paranoid about advancement?! Of course it will change things and nothing will be the same, the things you are used to will be different. But you know what? That's awesome! Because things don't work right now for the majority of the planet.

There's all sorts of primitive stupidity we cling to for the sake of familiarity. Anytime I hear somebody complaining about these sorts of things, they seem to always go straight to some imaginary conclusion that has nothing to do with the changes.

The simple reality is that we have huuuuge problems that we never have to see from our ivory towers. I want us to see those problems and I want us to fix them. We absolutely can. Look at our actual resources and then look at our actual needs. Every human on the planet can live under a roof with food, water, and access to medicine.

When those of you who are fearful all the time of this sort of direction, what do you think society should be like in 100 years? What sort of end-game do you think will unfold? This is the end-game plan.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

How much authoritarian military action will this take?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Change for the sake of change is rarely a good thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Change for the sake of change is rarely a good thing.

It's not for the sake of change. It's for the sake of being human and treating others like we give a # about them. Because most of us actually do. Our little cities we live in are not the world.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How much authoritarian military action will this take?

Who knows? Do you? Is there a clause in any of these plans that mention it? Is there any reason aside from paranoia to assume this will turn into some sort of martial law dystopia?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Why is everybody so paranoid about advancement?! Of course it will change things and nothing will be the same, the things you are used to will be different. But you know what? That's awesome! Because things don't work right now for the majority of the planet.

There's all sorts of primitive stupidity we cling to for the sake of familiarity. Anytime I hear somebody complaining about these sorts of things, they seem to always go straight to some imaginary conclusion that has nothing to do with the changes.

That's literally the point of "conservatism". Here are a few definitions of the word from different sources, to get the point across:

holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

not liking or accepting changes or new ideas

believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

That's literally the point of "conservatism". Here are a few definitions of the word from different sources, to get the point across:

holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society

I think the mentality of valuing tradition for the sake of tradition is so backwards. We have left thousands of years worth of old traditions behind because they are either harmful or no longer useful to society. What makes people think that this time, we got things right and shouldn't change.

Every generation seems to think that, unlike the thousands of generations behind them nor the countless generations to come, they exclusively nailed it. Because that's what they remember as kids, dammit. That's how they learned in school, dammit. Once they grow into adults, the doors shut and the windows get rolled up because they know all there is to know.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Do you actually think these master plans will benefit all people?

This is a plan for the elite only.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

And yet poverty and crime and war keep getting worse with every generation.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I'm fairly certain you're incorrect on all accounts.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

I'm fairly certain you're incorrect on all accounts.

I'm fairly certain it's true.

The 20th Century alone was devastating beyond comprehension.

And so far, the 21st is getting worse by the day.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I think the mentality of valuing tradition for the sake of tradition is so backwards. We have left thousands of years worth of old traditions behind because they are either harmful or no longer useful to society. What makes people think that this time, we got things right and shouldn't change.

Every generation seems to think that, unlike the thousands of generations behind them nor the countless generations to come, they exclusively nailed it. Because that's what they remember as kids, dammit. That's how they learned in school, dammit. Once they grow into adults, the doors shut and the windows get rolled up because they know all there is to know.

Oh I agree with you. In my own studies, I've narrowed it down to 2 basic reactions. Most times when people see something new, they either get excited & curious or they get anxious & cautious.

Person A: Hey look! A new fruit!
Person B: Hmm? Oooooh, what's it taste like? Let's see how we can use it!
Person C: Eh, I dunno. I'll stick to the ones I know.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. For example, it's great for survival. But it becomes bad when taken too far or used too often. Plus, we wouldn't have any advancement from the days of cavemen if it weren't for the acceptance of progress & new things.

Unfortunately, some people are way too fearful of new or unexpected things. I wouldn't mind if they kept that confined to their own lives. But the problem comes when they try to force everyone else to stay bound by their old ways, just because they're afraid of new things.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

To mine eyes ever turned to recognized signs of ET intervention into our world, we have a key phrase there that stands out far beyond of simply being a constructed, high-minded tone of accompaniment to the announcement of the plan.

"... seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom..." The word "universal" pertains to just that, the universe and not just our world.

I note with a nod what has been consistently the general message of the NWO: "You 'rich' people are going to suffer the most in this."

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

How much authority will it take to get all that out of people's heads?

Will a police state do?

Or will it take big military actions?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join