It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Officer From Viral Photo Compares #BlackLivesMatter to KKK and Skinheads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I personally do not care whether you like cops or not, regardless of what they've done or been accused of doing...

But this viral photos is what matters to me...

Original article

#BlackLivesMatter *IS* a racist front. It *IS* no different than the KKK or Skinheads.

We are either in this together, or we're not in it at all.

I'd give my life for yours...would you gives yours for mine?

Flame on. Chances are, I won't even read any responses to this. I can hear the crying now.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I can agree with your points, no individual or race should be above or bellow another, no agenda should be pushed in the direction of inequality. That is a utopia we should fight for.

But... if you're not going to read responses to your thread, why should people bother discuss it?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Flame on. Chances are, I won't even read any responses to this. I can hear the crying now.

May i ask why you would bother with a childish statement like this ?,sticking your fingers in your ears and singing lalala should be left out in the playground...anyhow moving on.....

To Address the topic ..sort of...people are people,we all bleed red,what exactly is your point ? other than trying to find someone to argue with that is

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think comparing them to the KKK and skinheads is a bit much.

How about we start with comparisons to the Black Panthers?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
I think comparing them to the KKK and skinheads is a bit much.

racist is racist doesnt matter how you cut it

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Good shoot, F&S. This is bumped for the same reason,
the guys are doing the right thing in the majority of cases--
and the wrong guys are doing the wrong things in the same
amount. The good guys still outnumber the bad, but the
uniform doesn't matter unless the media can pick up on a
bad uniform and promote the agenda.
What P's me is the majority of real bad guys don't get the
camera time they deserve if they don't have a uniform on.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
All lives matter and I do find the #Blacklivesmatter crowd to be strongly anti-white and passive aggressively racist.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
All lives matter and I do find the #Blacklivesmatter crowd to be strongly anti-white and passive aggressively racist.

sometimes not so passive aggressive, like when they yell cracker and such

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

which ones the old ones or the new ones. it really doesn't matter. they were / are racist militants.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Terrible op, good thing your opinion means nothing, could you elaborate what smiliarities they have, and lol at the crying bit.
edit on 15-8-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Terrible op, good thing your opinion means nothing, could you elaborate what smiliarities they have, and lol at the crying bit.

Besides personal attacks do you have anything to refute anything that was said, or anything of actual substance?

This wasnt the OPs claim, it was the person that the thread is abouts opinion.

You do know the difference dont you
edit on 15-8-2015 by Simmderdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

I did ask if the op if he could find the common points they might have to call them both racist, did i offend you lol
edit on 15-8-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I did ask if the op if he could find the common points they might have to call them both racist, did i offend you lol

im very rarely offended

And when they are yelling at people calling them crackers and other anti white slurs I would call that racist.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The original BLM movement wasn't racist. Calling it racist would be like saying people who promote breast cancer are discriminating against other types of cancers, since there should be awareness of all types of cancer, right?

Its a flawed logic, since people can't tackle every single one of the worlds problems all in one go. So there's nothing wrong with people creating movements (or groups) that bring awareness of the issue that there passionate about, or that directly effects them.

Problem is, the BLM movement has been penetrated by shills, who purposely make everybody in the BLM movement look like a loud typical thug hood rat, whose only purpose is to push a racist cause.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
The original BLM movement wasn't racist. Calling it racist would be like saying people who promote breast cancer are discriminating against other types of cancers, since there should be awareness of all types of cancer, right?

Its a flawed logic, since people can't tackle every single one of the worlds problems all in one go. So there's nothing wrong with people creating movements (or groups) that bring awareness of the issue that there passionate about, or that directly effects them.

Problem is, the BLM movement has been penetrated by shills, who purposely make everybody in the BLM movement look like a loud typical thug hood rat, whose only purpose is to push a racist cause.

The excuse is always that it was "penetrated by shills" for every movement that turns bad

From the VERY BEGINNING of the BLM movement they hurled anti white slurs and slogans its on video

Sell that bag of garbage somewhere else

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Oh so because some black people are racist the whole movement is racist, so does that mean you are a kkk member, cause you know you seem racist, or maybe your just understood or something. Lol

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Lemme see your other hands...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The excuse is always that it was "penetrated by shills" for every movement that turns bad

That's probably because its an established fact that government entities penetrate anti-establishment movements to get information on its members and to prevent them from gaining any momentum.

They train people for that specific purpose.
edit on 15-8-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Jumped the gun there.
Sorry
edit on 15-8-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Oh so because some black people are racist the whole movement is racist, so does that mean you are a kkk member, cause you know you seem racist, or maybe your just understood or something. Lol

The movement was founded at its roots by people who have been screaming anti white slurs

So yes , it means they are racist

What did I say that was racist at all? Weird accusation

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join