It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football is BACK!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So glad football is back. It definitely reminds me of simpler times, family, friends, BBQ, and so many other American things.

I know some of you haters out there will say that professional sports only distract us from the problems in the world.

I say who cares what you think. If watching a football game gets my family all together in one room and all of us interacting with each other one day out of the week then so be it. I wish it was yer round.

I am a die-hard Arizona Cardinals fan. RED SEA BABY!!! CP3 and Larry Fitz are going to get rings this year.

Any of you haters want to add your 2 cents about how much they hate football. Start another thread. This is for people who love football!

Comment with your team and your predictions for the year they might have. Raiders fans should just keep it to themselves unless you want to be embarrassed.

My prediction...Cards will secure another winning season and make it to the post season. Don't know where we will go from there. Maybe Cards vs Greenbay in the NFC championship or Cards vs Hawks for the NFC.

What do you beautiful peeps think?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The Superbowl was the one day a year that Dad and I put our differences aside and enjoyed the day. The NFL is important to me. That said it's going to be a LONG year for this Niners fan.

Prediction? NFC IDK. AFC Colts.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I think the red birds have a real shot at the nfc west this year.

If Palmer's knee holds up and that D returns to form, easy 10+ win season.
I wonder how much losing Cromortie will come into play though.

I am a niner fan that was born in Yuma so have a little bit of spot for the red birds.

I am for anyone but the hawks out of the west if my niners don't do anything.
Which it seems like may be the case. Lots of potential for the team so not giving up hope.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Lions Fan here!
And we won our first pre-season game last Thursday. Woot!

edit on 8/15/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
WHO DEY! Bengals fan checking in. I really think the Bengals may finally win a few playoff games this year.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
broncos for life!!!!!!! AND they won last night against the seahawks without manning. yay. i forsee a superbowl win this year but then i do every year and it has almost never happened.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
PNW Seahawks fan, have been waiting since SB heartbreak for the season to begin. Watched last nights lose to Denver, but I enjoy watching the guys trying to make the team. AZ is a team that has the talent and coaching not to be taken lightly, and will enjoy seeing them in the PS--against Seattle maybe?

Looking forward to gameday parties at our home, a gathering of family and friends, food and beeerrrrz! To all those that support their favs, and love the game, good on ya!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Guys. Don't forget the Rams. They are going to be better this year too. It's not a penciled in win anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Go pats go, let the hate fill you hehehe

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

M'eh. The Pats are Niners Lite. They've had a decade. We had 2.
Damn Cowboys.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yup, you don't have to like the Pats, you just have to respect them. Why? Because THEY say so.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm a Dolphins fan and just wait til next year!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Go, Saints!!
Hope they do well this year. I can't watch the games though because I refuse to pay for cable just to watch. I love em but...
Who dat?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Canadian here. I've been to CFL games. They ARE fun but the rules are WAY different from the Laws of Ball. There's other football too. Aussie Rules. The oldest football in the world. Check it out. It's VIOLENT. Segway..... the Niners have an Aussie in backup mode for RB.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
The Superbowl was the one day a year that Dad and I put our differences aside and enjoyed the day. The NFL is important to me. That said it's going to be a LONG year for this Niners fan.

Prediction? NFC IDK. AFC Colts.

I feel kinda bad for the niners this year. Even though I hate them. Ha ha Just playing with you. You guys lost a lot of talent.

I am just waiting for my good friend the salary cap to smack the Sea Chickens around. It will happen eventually. Everybody wants to get paid over there.

This should be a good year for the Cards as long as we can keep Palmer on his feet. Hopefully Mike Iupati can help us with that

Or at least help our run situation.

Speaking of Arizona's run situation you hear about us being close to signing Chris Johnson???

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
I'm a Dolphins fan and just wait til next year!!!

That's what all Florida NFL teams say!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Thought I'd get it out of the way early

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
No Steelers fan? Pitiful. If they stop GIVING away all the starters they may come back....sigh

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hopefully Mike Iupati can help us with that

He is a beast when healthy.
More of a run blocker tho but a better run game does keep the QB healthy like you said.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Chiefs! I know we have some decent D, but I have no idea what they're thinking refusing to pick up any receiving in the draft ... Jamaal Charles is starting to look a little long in the tooth and I'm not sure who we have to back him up.

We'll see what's in the box, but I will enjoy watching Huston and Tamba work the D.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join