It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the NWO will Begin: Very Very Soon!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The New World Order is just around the corner.

After 911 the west invaded two countries Afghanistan and Iraq ( as excuses for the WTC attack) where they claimed a war on terror justified the invasion.

Now that ISIS, a far more dangerous entity than Al Qaida and an indirect creation of the West, is in numerous countries now: Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Tunisia, Egypt Yemen and threatening other countries all the time.

All that has to happen is another huge terrorist event, probably worse than 911, and the US and the West will have an excuse to invade all these countries and more that ISIS has and will draw its people from.

Remember Bush’s remark after 911

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

After this hypothetical terrorist event in which ISIS will obviously confess to
It all starts folks

NWO, WWIII all rolled up in one

When?

Not far. I figure they are waiting for the next president, probably a Republican.

Recall Scott Walker said that the next president must be ready immediately to send troops to the Mideast

Walker open to sending troops to fight Islamic State group

WASHINGTON (AP) — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says he is open to sending U.S. troops to the Middle East to combat Islamic State fighters, but the potential Republican contender for 2016 presidential nomination isn't calling for them immediately.
Walker told ABC's "This Week" on Sunday that he wouldn't rule out sending American forces abroad to confront threats to the United States or its allies. He also says President Barack Obama has not been aggressive enough in confronting threats from Islamic State fighters.

I’m not saying Walker is to be the next president, but I think those close to the powerful know the deal.

I believe it will be either Hillary or one of the GOP candidates.

But it doesn't matter, the next president will likely be at the helm of a big big big war the elite have planned

They’ll have all the excuse in the world

edit on 15-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Whatever NWO there is it began long ago, with many "false flag" events and 9/11 was not even the worst of it unfortunately. Every war that has been waged for centuries has been to further the NWO. They profit from both sides of any conflict to name just one aspect.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree
There’s a big difference between a cub and a bear

The NWO, after what I speak of happens, will be a bear

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It started in the INDUSTRIAL age with robber barons.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Any way you can illustrate how this NWO will be brought about in connection to a full-scale war in ME? Are you suggesting that the "West" and other countries around the world will unite under one entity AKA a NWO? Or just that America will go full martial law etc. etc. on its own people?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Some things to note. Afghanistan was invaded after 911. Iraq was invaded for hiding WMDs, nobody used 911 as an excuse. Also Egypt, Algeria, and Tunisia are US allies. Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and Yemen are already in states of conflict with US support for one side or the other. In other words the US has interest in invading any of these countries.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why do you think Jeb is talking such like a neocon:

Iraq wasn’t that bad

Was good because it got rid of Saddam’

He won’t exclude torture

Jeb is an insider

He knows the deal

Obama does to. Though he is ordered to stand down against ISIS until the next president who gets to have the big war

Trump is just likely a side show to keep us occupied

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Its almost complete, it started years ago, get with the times LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Some things to note. Afghanistan was invaded after 911. Iraq was invaded for hiding WMDs, nobody used 911 as an excuse. Also Egypt, Algeria, and Tunisia are US allies. Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and Yemen are already in states of conflict with US support for one side or the other. In other words the US has interest in invading any of these countries.

It soon will

The point is this:

Look at all the things they could do because of 911:
Patriot act

A bunch of wars

Massive surveillance…etc.

Think 911 squared: That’s ISIS

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Rods from God in China
ISIS having a laugh
Hilary's server
Sheeple being taken for a ride, every day

Katlyn Jenner (joke)
add
add
add etc

C'mon

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm not seeing the Middle East - NWO connection.

I think more like the worldwide central banking system is the NWO.

That system has a stranglehold on all countries.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

With the exception of nuclear and biological weaponry, would you care to wager a guess how many wars have been fought and how man deaths occurred as a result...No the bear as you say is the evil incarnate and it has been around for a very long time, now, if there is any nuclear war from this point forward the NWO can have this crappy planet all to them selves, I would rather be gone.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

what Rods?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

You’re not as versed on the theory of the NWO as you think.

There are degrees of it in terms of when and how it becomes more overt and less covert.

That’s all implicit in the OP

The vast majority of the world doesn’t know what you or I know

They don’t know the NWO from Howdy Doodie

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Every county's government passes more laws every year just because the legislators are in the capitol and they have nothing else to do.

The crisis is optional, unless TPTB have a time table to be met, normal government will buy 51% of the vote with central bank created money and pass into law whatever they want.

Most freedom lovers know that a big life-draining squeeze is only one "event" away.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I am quite versed as you put it, I am a sponge of history and the Supposed NWO is nothing more than the continuation of the OWO. Bloodlines have been in existence for 1000's of years and they have always had the same agenda.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

ISIS, a far more dangerous entity than Al Qaida and an indirect creation of the West

INDIRECT? Really?

Only far more dangerous because it is a DIRECT creation of the West and the Western sheep don't believe it.

Ignorance and denial are far more dangerous than truth.

Jude

edit on 15-8-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
We are already in the NWO

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
No it isn't you silly goose. These psycho's are all going to implode. It's going to be fabulous!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Why hasn't Europe suffered a 9/11 scale event?
I have a hunch they will be the next target given the large Muslim population now in the EU.
The tension between Muslims and European natives would be unimaginable.
Could become very chaotic from England all the way to Germany.
They sure did let ISIS move fast, almost as if Al Qaeda and the Muslim brotherhood simply got renamed.
All this mess a result of US foreign policy.
They have created a monster, several of them and the barriers between them look flimsier all the time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join