It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election 2016 What Will Happen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
My prediction: Democrats - If Vice President Biden jumps into the race for the Democratic nomination that sends a huge red flag that he is privy to information that when released will kill Hillary's chances of winning the election (probably something in her emails). I think Biden will not run unless he knows for a fact that Hillary cannot win the nomination. If this does happen, which I think will, this will shake up the primaries tremendously which will give Bernie Sanders a huge swing in the polls. Bernie will win in NH which will further solidify his electability and give him another boost. Bernie Sanders wins the nomination.

Republicans - at this point it is impossible to tell, but I'm predicting one of these three candidates to win, Carly Fiorina, Rubio, or Kasich. Trump will become hostile toward the party, more than he already is, and will stage a third-party run.

With the 'conservative' vote spilt this will allow Bernie Sanders to win the general election and become our next president.

Thoughts? Other Predictions?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Jeb bush come on down

Trump is getting the airtime to take all the media glare, bernie will be trashed the same way they attacked ron paul, hillary is digging her own grave one lie at a time.

My money is on another bush
edit on 15-8-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ChairmanMeow

Not my election...
but I'd put my money on either the oligarchs, or the oligarchs to win.
And the people to lose of course. The rest is Jesusfreedomhopechangeandstuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Trump 4 the win if America actually wants things to get better...

I know you guys won't vote him in but that's why you have the problems you do, you have not picked the right person in a very long time...

JFK was your last real president...

let trump show you what to do with China he will have them owing you 2x as much as you owe them after 8 years...

That is if China does not attack some time in The end of September...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I know you guys won't vote him in but that's why you have the problems you do, you have not picked the right person in a very long time...

let trump show you what to do with China he will have them owing you 2x as much as you owe them after 8 years...

Posts like these are always hilarious. Especially when they come from a foreigner.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Jeb bush come on down

Trump is getting the airtime to take all the media glare, bernie will be trashed the same way they attacked ron paul, hillary is digging her own grave one lie at a time.

My money is on another bush

How dare you use the name Bernie Sanders in some comparative way towards Ron Paul (for the record I am being sarcastically overly dramatic when I say this)

If Sanders was going to be treated like Ron Paul was, it would already be happening. This however is not the case. Know why? Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders are complete OPPOSITES.

Need an example? Bernie wants to see a $15.00 minimum wage.

Ron Paul's take?

Former Rep. Ron Paul, Texas Republican, said in his weekly column that “raising the minimum wage actually harms those at the bottom of the income ladder” and raising it by “government decree” “appeals to those who do not understand economics.”

“Raising the minimum wage increases the price of labor, thus decreasing the demand for labor,” he writes. “Unskilled and inexperienced workers are the ones most often deprived of employment opportunities by increases in the minimum wage.”

Let me tell you all exactly what will happen in this election cycle. Prepare to be AMAZED at just how accurate my crystal ball is. As a matter of fact, I will break my rule to never make a prediction on ATS just this once because I would bet my life that I am correct.

Here it is....

People will continue to be entertained with this dog and pony show. Sitting on the edge of their seats to discuss every little gaffe, spectacle, and outrageous claim and outright lie. Some people will actually believe what they hear from the TV and will become emotionally invested in the Candidate of their choice. Until that Candidate loses or drops out- at which point they will pick a new one and repeat the cycle.

Eventually this will lead to a big show down between two Candidates who both don't give a flying fudge about YOU as an individual- while any other Candidate from any other Party not called Republican or Democrat is marginalized or ignored completely leading to a mass hysteria of people thinking they only have two possible options- both of which have already been chosen for you by special interest, big money and corporations.

Then one of those two remaining puppets... err I mean Candidates, will be chosen for you and you will be lead to believe that YOU chose him or her, and your voice was heard and you "won". When in reality, the decision was made for you and no matter who "wins" we all lose.

Then in 4 years, we do it all again.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

You must be kidding.

Let's play a game, I will be China. You be Trump. How would you go about making me owe you 2x as much as you already owe me?

Before you answer that, let me tell you what I am going to do if you piss me off. I own HALF of your National Debt and you borrow money from me every day. I will call in that debt, dump your treasury bonds and crash your currency over night. So you were saying?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
What could happen…

The election system is particularly vulnerable because it involves a combination of state, local, and federal government agencies with their own systems, software, hardware, and security protocols. Often, government departments are running old "legacy" computer systems that are extremely vulnerable to malware and hacking; and even if they have new systems, these are often put into place without a comprehensive security audit and performance review.

Who exactly is in charge of securing these overlapping networks isn't always clear in government either. These agencies typically face tight controls on their budgets which make it difficult to spend on needed security controls. Government departments also have a lot of publicly accessible systems, like electronic voting machines, that give access to bad actors.

six ways hackers could disrupt 2016 elections

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The media have just started covering Bernie as of this week, so that will most certainly help him, but I doubt they will cover him for long.

They want their oh so precious Hillary in all the good light they can muster. But there doesn't seem to be much there.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Here is my prediction....same as last time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

49 to 51.
It doesn't matter who wins...the numbers will still be the same,hence why I can call them now.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrWendal

Let's play a game, I will be China. You be Trump. How would you go about making me owe you 2x as much as you already owe me?

Before you answer that, let me tell you what I am going to do if you piss me off. I own HALF of your National Debt and you borrow money from me every day. I will call in that debt, dump your treasury bonds and crash your currency over night. So you were saying?

Point of order:

In February 2015, Japan beat China as the largest holder, at $1.224 trillion. China decreased its holdings to $1.224 trillion from its November 2013 peak of $1.317 trillion. Both Japan and China want to keep the value of the dollar high when compared to their currencies. That helps their exports to the United States seem more affordable, which helps their economies grow. That's why, despite China's occasional threats to sell its holdings, both countries are happy to be America's biggest foreign bankers. China replaced the United Kingdom as the second largest foreign holder on May 31, 2007. That's when it increased its holdings to $699 billion, outpacing the UK's $640 billion.

useconomy.about.com...

Half of the US debt would be roughly 9 trillion dollars. China holds less than 1.2 trillion, or 6.7%

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I don't know who will win.

But I do know who will lose.

We will. We will continue to see higher taxes, higher unemployment, higher numbers on food stamps and welfare.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'll post it again: John Kerry and Sherrod Brown will be redecorating the White House and the Vice President's residence in January of 2017.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
I'll post it again: John Kerry and Sherrod Brown will be redecorating the White House and the Vice President's residence in January of 2017.

Well, he can't do any worse as an interior decorator as he's done as Sec of State.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

A fine response. I'd personally like Sanders to waltz into the Oval Office, but everyone and his brother (Jeb?) seems to think that he has no chance (or, perchance to dream).

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

If I had to bet actual money (before it's all taxed away) it'd be on Hillary.

She's already paid for the ticket.

She has a receipt.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Berne Sanders is a distraction. The Democrats are playing smart with him. They know he is not electable and Hillary is cooked.

Just watch, Hillary will bow out because of all her scandals, Bernie will take the heat until late in the race when Elizabeth Warren steps up and takes the nomination.

Trump is a distraction too, he'll end up running independent, taking many republican votes with him ensuring a Warren victory.

Sad state of affairs.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Bernie Sanders is up 7 points over Hilary in New Hampshire as of a couple of days ago. Bernie still has the momentum and I think it will continue. He is my favorite so far, but its still early and if he does get the nomination his running mate pick should be interesting.

edit on 15-8-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Forget the soap opera, media, the amusement, the story lines, all the rest of the illusion. Clinton or Bush pick your poison. No one else is corrupt or connected to pull it off

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
And yet, actual facts are:

Taxes have been lowered under the current administration. Source

Unemployment is lower under the current administration. Source

SNAP ("food stamps and welfare") usage is decreasing. Source

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join