It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Uncensore Women's Breasts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Please don't go on vacation to some of our warmer European beach resorts. Women of all ages go topless.

Red blooded males are indeed there too and have no problems.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ProleUK

Haha, it does all seem a bit dark ages and prude doesn't it!
Topless is normal at all my local beaches here in SW England, and we have a couple of fully nude beaches. In the 20+ years I've lived here, never heard of any problems.
Perhaps it's just US men who can't control their lusts?!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Yeah, I guess it's just what you're used to.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Could be a religion thing, sexually repressed and all that, I just find it amusing.
I'd love to see some of the blokes posting here in the performers section at Glastonbury festival, mixed sex solar showers. I've showered next to naked women a few times and not suffered any urm...developments. Never known any other blokes to do so either, perhaps we are not the prudes us Brits are often accused of being after all.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Could well be a religious thing but many a European Country has their society driven from Christian roots.

I've never understood why we Brits are seen as prudes., maybe we are just too overly polite to get public erections :p
edit on 15-8-2015 by ProleUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Hahaha! I think it would be the absolute shame of an erection in mixed sex showers that has always kept me under control! Can you imagine it, oh my gosh no!
It is funny how we've got the reputation of being prudes when the US gets its panties in a twist about female nipples being seen though.

...regarding religion around a third of folk in the UK identified as no religion at the last census in 2011, I think we're starting to get over that silliness with each new generation. A very good thing in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: staple
Religion.
Something about eating fruit and being punished with shame.

Ha! end of discussion!

Breasts are fine

But in some way i have to think it this way, when woman let's you see her breasts it makes you special for him..

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnHealtyArrogance
But in some way i have to think it this way, when woman let's you see her breasts it makes you special for him..

Do you think that when you see a woman sunbathing topless at the beach?
That would be a bit creepy if you did.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The women that are more than willing to show their breasts.

Are precisely the ones the should keep theirs covered.

LMAO😄😄😄. Amen Brother

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I think it is something that would go on for some time. Far too many people think they can have their cake and eat it too.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

That is absolutely no different than what I said. I SAID I am an adult, and wouldn't drool.

Believe me my friend, I have been around naked women. It's not a "Wow WOOHOO" thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Had a public erection last month in a comedy club..
I really needed a wee but didn't want to get up and be licked on by the comedian and I got an erection that wouldn't go away.
Running whilst being like a tripod whilst dodging everyone was quite funny until my pals gf noticed lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Religion.

Want to hear something funny? It wasnt Eve actually eating a fruit,it was her having adultry with the devil in the garden. That is why she was ashamed and wanted to cover her nakedness. Because she llearned of the sin of adultry.

Cain was her first born. HE wasnt adams though.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Had a public erection last month in a comedy club..
I really needed a wee but didn't want to get up and be licked on by the comedian and I got an erection that wouldn't go away.
Running whilst being like a tripod whilst dodging everyone was quite funny until my pals gf noticed lol.

I always expect stories like that from you
we've all been there though

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Religion.

Want to hear something funny? It wasnt Eve actually eating a fruit,it was her having adultry with the devil in the garden. That is why she was ashamed and wanted to cover her nakedness. Because she llearned of the sin of adultry.

So does that mythological story explain why the US seems to wet its pants at the sight of a female nipple?
All seems a bit odd from this side of the Atlantic, is it religion or uncontrolled lust by US males which forces the cover up of females?

edit on 15.8.2015 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Religion.

So does that mythological story explain why the US seems to wet its pants at the sight of a female nipple?
All seems a bit odd from this side of the Atlantic, is it religion or uncontrolled lust by US males which forces the cover up of females?

NO. its that people associate nudity with sex is all in the US. THANKS CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!! See thanks to the 40s and 50s in america we became a nation of prudes. Thanks LEAVE IT TO BEAVER!! Point is the relgious leadership keeps power by using this as a issue when its nto th enudity thats th eproblem,its the association that nudity always means sex.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

its the association that nudity always means sex.

Wow, I've only ever lived at beaches in the UK so my perception may be influenced, but that association is alien to me.
...as I said earlier I've shared mixed sex showers before now and a woman washing next to me is just 'someone else' washing next to me. Sexual arousal and naked bodies is about context as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Free the boobs!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Some people... in this thread.... /sigh.

I love breasts. Highly sexualized. I once was at a pool and there was this young adult going in and out with THAT body. You know what I mean? Not merely curvy. She was bbw. But no erection. Nothing. Why? Because I was grown up. I remember sometimes in gradeschool getting erections and having to hide them. I didn't even get them from looking at girls. I just would get them and then try to mentally will it away. But past a certain age I've never got an erection in public, even though I've seen very sexxy woman. My radar will light up and I might indifferently think to myself "She has nice shape." or "Nice rack." or "Short skirt." But they're simple thoughts which just acknowledge what I see in my environment. When I"m in the public it's like I'm on autopilot and my sex drive is disabled.

I do think I could go to a nude beach no problem. Vast majority of breasts aren't sexy. And even if a woman was sexxy, it's not hard to control reactions. Honestly, clothes are sexier anyway. I've known for a long time that naked woman are less sexually appealing to me.

I do think there's a good bit of confusion in all diretions in this thread. Everybody also has different sexual appetite. Some people like X and some people like Y. Some people are asexual. Some are sexually addicted.

Woman think they understand men and men think they understand woman. How about we all just stop judging? As long as man isn't drooling on you or harassing you, leave him alone. If he stares at you too much, tell him to stop staring. He will stop. If he doesn't stop, he's harassing. Use common sense. Stop pretending you know what guys are thinking. And stop worrying about things so much. Most things will pass and are harmless.

And sometimes guys will taunt or flurt with another woman verbally and their guy friends won't say anything to stop them or discourage them. Happens for different reasons, but more guys need to realize friends are only friends when they can be critical of each other. (Ex: Friends don't let friend drive drunk.) And the woman sometimes won't say anything, making the guy who's being offensive think it's ok. So the bad behaviour continues until sexual harassment is filed and the guy goes to court.
edit on 15-8-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Lets un- censor fannies as well! I am in total support of my beloved sisters being totally equal and free. No naked lads though...please keep your trousers on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join