It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons? Aliens? Reptilians at Hilary Clinton Camp Aug 2015 [Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So I saw something on Youtube that I am sure has some sort of explanation to it. This guy was breaking down HD footage of HC's body guard "shape-shifting" and assuming HC is wearing some sort of mask...however I can say that pixelation at weird resolutions play a big part in distorting the real image but hey, you never know!

Moreover, check out the clip at 5:30min....this reminds me of the flame/smoke that came out of the 911 twin tower that turned into a devils head/face:

Could it be possible that the Clintons, Bush's, and Obama's are hiding something from us and are a part of the greater alien race or are under possession of the devil?

edit on 14-8-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I do agree, they do devilish things.

About spotting the "hidden aliens" inside them? Nice distraction away from what they do.

Of course they are wicked, lets focus on what they are doing, not the pixillation of YouTubes.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Could it be possible that the Clintons, Bush's, and Obama's are hiding something from us

definitely..

are a part of the greater alien race or are under possession of the devil?

You lost me..

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

No, just no.

Have you ever seen one of those paintings with faces hidden into them, the ones you can't see at first? If you look hard enough for long enough at a distorted, blurred, choppy, or otherwise altered and/or low quality imagery you'll get the same effect.

If they were truly shapeshifters, I don't think they'd be dumb enough to let people catch any mistakes on film. I mean hell, magicians are human beings and can pull off awesome illusions, but a freaking alien or demonic shapeshifter can't?

How does that work? I thought Satan was the GREAT deceiver, meaning he and his crew should be able to masterfully do that #, IF they can at all, or even exist as we'd consider it.

Now, the people coming up with all of the shapeshifter, reptillian stuff? They're on some other stuff entirely. Neurosis at the least, something worse possibly. It's a cool doom pr0n idea, almost out of Star Wars or something, and people get excited over the thought, but make no mistake, it's a fantasy.

If I'm proven wrong in the future, so be it, that'd be exciting too (see doom pr0n).

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I do agree, they do devilish things.

About spotting the "hidden aliens" inside them? Nice distraction away from what they do.

Of course they are wicked, lets focus on what they are doing, not the pixillation of YouTubes.

Clearly the video is distorted extremely on purpose. It's a certain effect I've seen before that makes everyone look 'evil' so to speak, by distorting their faces ever so slightly through the stretching of the image in some way. Like the beginning of the video where the guy is speaking to Hillary and you see their side profiles.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Pareidolia

Kev

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
ET discovered hidden in tree.

edit on 14-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Definitely NOT visible aliens or demons.

Not pixellation. These are video compression artifacts. Pure and simple.

... and a certain amount of Pareidolia.

Also, having your name the same as the background of your avatar,making it unreadable, is against the T&C's.

edit on 14/8/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

you will see distortions in faces whenever you bring a shaking camera within 3 inches of a pixelated TV screen, especially when the person who took the video is filming from an angle pointing at the corner of the TV screen.

I agree there are some anomalies here but I really think the person who filmed this has very little to go off of considering their approach to making the video. Anything filmed in low quality (or anything filmed piss poorly, like this video) will present anomalies that could be perceived as demons/shapeshifting aliens. I'm not convinced with this one OP, thanks for sharing though!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

you will see distortions in faces whenever you bring a shaking camera within 3 inches of a pixelated TV screen, especially when the person who took the video is filming from an angle pointing at the corner of the TV screen.

I agree there are some anomalies here but I really think the person who filmed this has very little to go off of considering their approach to making the video. Anything filmed in low quality (or anything filmed piss poorly, like this video) will present anomalies that could be perceived as demons/shapeshifting aliens. I'm not convinced with this one OP, thanks for sharing though!

I think they made it look extra distorted on purpose. I've / We've seen it before, someone maybe taking video footage of video footage.
edit on 8/14/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I could entertain the idea because of all the crap our government pulls and the reaction our country shows,which seems to not be interested in the conspiracy theories even after some have been proven to be very real, especially the ones proven to experiment on populations in the U.S.

cj6

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There's definitely something happening to his face. Whether it's shapeshifting I don't know but it's interesting

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Incredible.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
There's definitely something happening to his face. Whether it's shapeshifting I don't know but it's interesting

Its called adbobe after effects. HOAX

new topics

top topics

join