It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grrrr stupid sheeple

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Smarter people than you believe in God, Demons & Angels.

That's all I have to say.

Sounds like a personal problem, just because you don't understand a life form doesn't make it anything more or less than just another life form.

What if that 'lifeform' exists outside of our reality/dimension, and is capable of seeing and manipulating our timeline from beginning of time until the end of time, and also created us and cares very much about what we do as his Personal Creation?
Yet this Creation, being unable to comprehend the existence of such a Creator, in ignorance believes that they have all the answers to their perceived 'reality, when in their own hubris they have denied the ultimate reality?

You mention Cern? What is one of the things they are hoping to discover?

Other dimensions that we can not perceive.

Yeah, you have it all figured out don't you?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Narrow minded apes... there are no demons, no angels, no gods... it's all myth and bull hockey to control a population of stupid panicky apes. To assume we are the apex of life in the vast unbelievably expansive universe is at best egotistical and at worst just stupid. Wake up sheeple, we are not the apex of complex life,

"1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

To extend upon #3 any idiot who has no clue what he/she is seeing can be fooled into thinking of gods or demons or angels, hell for that matter flying freaking doughnuts.

PS CERN is just a big honking microscope to watch tiny tiny things, no worm holes, star gates, doomsday devices, black holes... for real you use more energy making a phone call.

Wouldn't the apex be gods, angels ,demons etc??
Just sayin

Only by perspective, still just another life form, just more evolved.

Then why say they dont exist

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
the Supreme Being considered with reference to a particular attribute:
the God of Islam.
(lowercase) one of several deities, especially a male deity, presiding over some portion of worldly affairs.
(often lowercase) a supreme being according to some particular conception:
the god of mercy.
Christian Science. the Supreme Being, understood as Life, Truth, Love, Mind, Soul, Spirit, Principle.
(lowercase) an image of a deity; an idol.
(lowercase) any deified person or object."

On that note if I have a gerbil in a cage I am gerbil god, if I have an ant farm I am ant god. I built it and put it there so therefore I must be it's god. Nothing and no one is everywhere and everywhen and knows everything. The very idea is ridiculous. If I were to extrapolate based on the logic that god is everywhere then reason dictates the universe itself is god, following that logic it doesn't even know were are here. Are you aware of and caring for the mites that live in your eye lashes?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Every time I see your avatar I think "phage commented in this thread?" ...then bam...you got me again !

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Sounds like a personal problem, just because you don't understand a life form doesn't make it anything more or less than just another life form.

The OP irony is delicious by the way but I won't focus on that.

Isn't it? LoL

Human hubris at its finest.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

What if that 'lifeform' exists outside of our reality/dimension, and is capable of seeing and manipulating our timeline from beginning of time until the end of time, and also created us and cares very much about what we do as his Personal Creation?
Yet this Creation, being unable to comprehend the existence of such a Creator, in ignorance believes that they have all the answers to their perceived 'reality, when in their own hubris they have denied the ultimate reality?

In another dimension or more aware does not make it omnipotent, just a more advanced life form.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Narrow minded apes... there are no demons, no angels, no gods... it's all myth and bull hockey to control a population of stupid panicky apes. To assume we are the apex of life in the vast unbelievably expansive universe is at best egotistical and at worst just stupid. Wake up sheeple, we are not the apex of complex life,

"1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

To extend upon #3 any idiot who has no clue what he/she is seeing can be fooled into thinking of gods or demons or angels, hell for that matter flying freaking doughnuts.

PS CERN is just a big honking microscope to watch tiny tiny things, no worm holes, star gates, doomsday devices, black holes... for real you use more energy making a phone call.

Just sayin

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the God of Islam.
(lowercase) one of several deities, especially a male deity, presiding over some portion of worldly affairs.
the god of mercy.
Christian Science. the Supreme Being, understood as Life, Truth, Love, Mind, Soul, Spirit, Principle.

On that note if I have a gerbil in a cage I am gerbil god, if I have an ant farm I am ant god. I built it and put it there so therefore I must be it's god. Nothing and no one is everywhere and everywhen and knows everything. The very idea is ridiculous. If I were to extrapolate based on the logic that god is everywhere then reason dictates the universe itself is god, following that logic it doesn't even know were are here. Are you aware of and caring for the mites that live in your eye lashes?

"there are no demons, no angels, no gods... it's all myth and bull hockey to control a population of stupid panicky apes"

My reading comprehension must be taking a day off

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Just sayin

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the God of Islam.
the god of mercy.

"there are no demons, no angels, no gods... it's all myth and bull hockey to control a population of stupid panicky apes"

Nope looks spot on to me, my point in the various definitions or "god" was to point out simply that just because we perceive it as being all powerfull and all knowing does not mean that it is. The ant farm, the gerbil, all they know is I am the care taker and the life giver, I bring to them food and water and a world to live in, that does not make me a god. If I could build a planet it's just a bigger ant farm.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

You do realize calling people sheeple is a very negative thing for someone who tends to THINK they know it all right??
It is what you learn AFTER you THINK you know it all that actually counts.

It is your rant though so enjoy and happy trails.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

In another dimension or more aware does not make it omnipotent, just a more advanced life form.

Yet to our perceived reality it would be Omnipotent.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

You do realize calling people sheeple is a very negative thing for someone who tends to THINK they know it all right??
It is what you learn AFTER you THINK you know it all that actually counts.

It is your rant though so enjoy and happy trails.

At no point did I make a claim to know everything, If I did, I would be perceived as god and we would not be having this conversation. I am just smart enough to know that we don't know jack.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Just sayin

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the God of Islam.
the god of mercy.

Your reading comprehension is just fine.

The OP's mental gymnastics to support his paradigm are lacking.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yet to our perceived reality it would be Omnipotent.

Again all about perspective, what does it see when it looks up? What does it wonder when it asks where did I come from? Ahh see??? Just because it is more evolved or advanced does no define it as a "god".

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Just sayin

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the God of Islam.
the god of mercy.

Nope looks spot on to me, my point in the various definitions or "god" was to point out simply that just because we perceive it as being all powerfull and all knowing does not mean that it is. The ant farm, the gerbil, all they know is I am the care taker and the life giver, I bring to them food and water and a world to live in, that does not make me a god. If I could build a planet it's just a bigger ant farm.

I get where your coming from but at what level does the complexity/intelligence stop? I inevitability come to the same impass when pondering this. How does everything come from nothing? The first law of thermodynamics won't allow for this within a closed system. If the universe isn't a closed system then......back to my first question.

But I digress, its your rant. Let it fly

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Just sayin

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the God of Islam.
the god of mercy.

Not in the least, nobody can poke a hole in the just because it is more advanced than us it doesn't mean it's god idea. Just try, prove to me with absolute empirical data that it is god, complete and without question prove this advanced life form is a god, you can't do it.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Are you smarter than everyone else?

Do you know more than everyone else?

If so, can I have a dollar? I'm broke and it's lunch time.

I'm not smarter than everyone else but, I know that you can't buy lunch with a dollar.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Just sayin

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the God of Islam.
the god of mercy.

I get where your coming from but at what level does the complexity/intelligence stop? I inevitability come to the same impass when pondering this. How does everything come from nothing? The first law of thermodynamics won't allow for this within a closed system. If the universe isn't a closed system then......back to my first question.

But I digress, its your rant. Let it fly

Brilliant!!!! Love it, that's the beauty of it all, the mystery!!! The wonder!!! The drive to find out!!! For these things we don't need myths. We need better science!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: beezzer

Are you smarter than everyone else?

Do you know more than everyone else?

If so, can I have a dollar? I'm broke and it's lunch time.

I'm not smarter than everyone else but, I know that you can't buy lunch with a dollar.

You do have a point even at mcdonalds the $1 needs the tax included, tell ya what next time we call it $1.50 LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Just sayin

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the God of Islam.
the god of mercy.

Nope looks spot on to me, my point in the various definitions or "god" was to point out simply that just because we perceive it as being all powerfull and all knowing does not mean that it is. I bring to them food and water and a world to liv The ant farm, the gerbil, all they know is I am the care taker and the life giver,e in, that does not make me a god. If I could build a planet it's just a bigger ant farm.

The problem is you DID NOT CREATE the ant. You are NOT the "life giver".

A better analogy would be that you built a house, and it is in your power to maintain it or burn it down.

And if you say man will be able to 'create' life someday, I say he will be imitating what was already Created.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Just sayin

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the God of Islam.
the god of mercy.

Nope looks spot on to me, my point in the various definitions or "god" was to point out simply that just because we perceive it as being all powerfull and all knowing does not mean that it is. I bring to them food and water and a world to liv The ant farm, the gerbil, all they know is I am the care taker and the life giver,e in, that does not make me a god. If I could build a planet it's just a bigger ant farm.

The problem is you DID NOT CREATE the ant. You are NOT the "life giver".

A better analogy would be that you built a house, and it is in your power to maintain it or burn it down.

And if you say man will be able to 'create' life someday, I say he will be imitating what was already Created.

And how do we know that the "god" didn't do the same? Something had to spawn it too. Vicious loop there.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Just sayin

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the God of Islam.
the god of mercy.

Not in the least, nobody can poke a hole in the just because it is more advanced than us it doesn't mean it's god idea. Just try, prove to me with absolute empirical data that it is god, complete and without question prove this advanced life form is a god, you can't do it.

Strawman.

I cant prove it to you just as your 'rant' is an epic fail in trying to prove there is no 'God'.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join