It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If We Were A Combination Of All 3 Possibilities?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Actually, it shouldn't matter to the preachers at all, the same religious rhetoric can still apply, it is all semantics for the same thing. A higher power created all, everything evolves and if our dna was tinkered with by et's they still were created and evolved, just not necessarily here on Earth.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: GetHyped

I know exactly what I was posting.

Then why did you post it when it does nothing to support your position?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You mean like your rambling rhetoric? Seems a tad hypocritical, but my guess is you don't have any of your own original thoughts and just spend your time bashing others, how very brave of you.

I countered your incorrect postulations and speculations with factually accurate information.

Prove to me that our DNA is exclusively a result of evolution on Earth and that no other process was involved in the creation of Humans, I didn't say in my statement that this was a fact, so how can you? I suggested that it was possible, in fact I will say it is probable, that we are created and evolved with the assistance of some other worldly being, all species did.

You clearly don't understand the burden of proof. YOU are the one making the claim, YOU provide the evidence. If you can't debate with people using reason and evidence, why even bother making a thread in the first place?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Agreed. You're right. Ever hear though of Jack Van Empe and his strange looking wife Rexella?

Pull up a few of their videos on YouTube. Their kind are an example of the kind I was referring.

P's Great thread...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

No you didn't and I told you so. I think you are trolling and not interested in a serious debate or you wouldn't be stomping your feet like a spoiled rotten brat.

When you can offer incontrovertible proof of your claims let me know. I do not have to prove anything.

I wrote the OP and stand by it. I replied to your obnoxious reply. You have done nothing to alter my opinion and clearly all you want is the last word, so go to it.

Give me your very last ranting word.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Nope never heard of them, but feel free to provide a link or video if it is pertinent.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: donktheclown

It is still necessary to embrace your individuality, just not at the expense of others.

Ahh but this is literally impossible, it is why total failure is had here, and everywhere else all of the time.

Individuality, DIVIDED DUALITY, in this broken Universe WILL have effects on others, and will be likely seen, and felt as " at the expense of", since it IS so broken.

If one individual breaks away, to do the impossible, the others will desperately claw them down, just try it and you will see, the choices you must face, and you will understand why and how, this trap works......

We are losing containment, we must not cling to the false hope that something will get better, NOTHING has changed at all, because of this fear, this foolish belief that all is connected.

It WAS but no longer is, and someone wants us to never figure this out, lest we LEAVE THEM, ALL ALONE.

Too bad, they have done more damage to each and every soul and lifeform, than can be calculated, the mercy will not happen this time, they are through.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Okay. If you say so.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You made the claim, you provide the evidence. Until such evidence is presented, we can safely assume your claim is a load of nonsense.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Its Not How or Why or the Reason we are are Here.

We are one of the most complex Species ! +
with two layers of DNA Code the 2nd Layer,
Science is still deciphering

personally I think

We are genetically Boosted by something Aliens , Angels ,a entity of some kind

a Modified Ape , is what i think, with a Social Partial insect mind ..
does it ever occur to you, that Great Apes and Humans have the Opposite Hair patterns
that Humans actually have 48 chromosomes and just 2nd chromosomes is actually fused to be 46
and Humans has 3 times many Neurons then Ape within the brain,

Some Astronomers or Physicist's like Neil Degrasser Tyson thinks, if We cant do it, Earth Humans type ( 0 )
they cant do it ( Aliens Civ Type IIIs or IV's ) philosophy.

just because we haven't invented or discovered it yet , Time Travel ,manipulate time, faster then the speed of light, anitgravity, using anti matter, etc... you know the things you hear about these beings , either from abductees, or people that claimed to work with them, in how we can get from here to there and back again in in so little time.
and survive the trip , what about them being thousands to millions of years ahead of us in Technology,

What is the Greatest Lost in Mankind !

Recorded History !
MODERN.... Man has been on this Planet for over 250,000 years

yet we have only recorded history ( Written) for 10,000 years and ( Paintings/Drawing & Petroglyphs ) for 40,000+
we have at least 200,000 years Lost !

So what was Modern Humans Doing in those Lost years?
Still in Caves ? a Repeated Cycle ?

You think Primitive Savages as what they were called .. in Pre Columbia
Built those Fabulous Structures in Mexico Central America, Brazil , Argentina aka Bolivia Peru , Easter Island ?

There got to be some Advanced Civilized Being or Beings that Had the Plan in Design in the new world.
Especially the baffling site of Puma Punku ..

There's is no need to be a God or Alien in the formula for an explanation . or is there for a Boost !
Hell, there still a feud going on what the main purpose of the Giza Pyramids were for

I still say there was a ONE WORLD Civilization Trade Routes from the Old and New Worlds
Near the Poles !

as I had debates with my indigenous race side . with my one elder,
( Mohawk Iroquois ) and I tell them . if we built them ,

what did we just do ?

DID we Say # it & drop everything , and become back primitive to the stone age
and then worked our way up to the bronze age ?
as in Starting over and loosing all of our knowledge of Technology?
of master building? , how far would the whites go from Norsemen, Spanish , Danish , English , French,
and if we still had that knowledge , they couldn't give me an answer ,

and Why do i want to reach to those stars , and others like me
like its a genetic coded message saying , find a way to go to that star you want to go to.

edit on 12015MondayfAmerica/Chicago8228 by Wolfenz because: continued where i left off.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

No. You are the one that came in here and decided to offer claims, I suggested what if.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

What if we were a combination of all 3 possibilities? We exist because we were created by something. We certainly have evolved; adapting to environment and social circumstances. Our DNA does seem to have some peculiar codes involved that distinguish humans from other species of animals, yet share quite a bit in common.

Here is what I find interesting about the debate over whether we were altered by aliens or not as opposed to being created the way we are by a supreme being or God; who created the aliens?

I feel this debate is useless due to that fact. Does it really matter how or why we exist? Does it really matter if we came to be because of a primordial soup or creationism or alien intervention? Not really. We do exist, we do evolve and a source does exist; not limited to and including any alien race in the entirety of the Universe.

Regardless of why we exist we are all connected to the same source and the planet we live on is part of a vastness we cannot even begin to understand. It does not take a genius to know we are not alone even in our own galaxy, much less the surrounding galaxies. We spend time searching for “verifiable proof” that other civilizations exist, yet many will believe anything they are taught by history and religious books without a shred of verifiable proof.

This planet has been inhabited many times over 4 billion years and structures exist that we have no clue how they got here or what their purposes are or how old they are. We translate ancient text and read symbols and pretend we know what is being articulated, but we don’t have a clue. There are ancient sites that have been buried under sediment and water that we will never find in our lifetime.

Each of these past civilizations ended due to similar circumstances that we will meet our demise from. It does not matter why we exist, only that we learn from our experiences and try to coexist here, now, today.

Stop the rhetoric about where we came from and how we were created and by whom, we are in this world we live in, today, and that is all we can be certain of. Show respect for each other, allow others to be individuals and learn the lessons they need to learn, but be mindful that we are still all connected. It requires a balancing act to navigate the obstacles, individually and collectively.

We will never be able to fully comprehend our existence at this level of existence because of the human element involved and the free will to absorb whatever information we choose to accept, but that does not change the truth. Perception is determined by what we see and hear, but it does not change the truth.

Everyone clearly is entitled to their opinion and this is mine. Feel free to share yours.

Perhaps you could read what I wrote.
edit on 17-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So start a thread with a bunch of claims and then pick up your ball and go home when asked to back them up.

I don't think discussion boards are really an appropriate medium for you, have you considered yelling at strangers from a street corner?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I did read it..

there will always will be a WHY are we here, our main our purpose of being here

that what makes us different from humans and sheep.

Curiosity, made what humans are Today.

www.youtube.com...

Then you have that Theory , The Hologram Universe Theory,
as some scientist thinks of that possibility

Be careful what you look for Taylor, you may not like what you find. - Dr. Zaius

living in a bubble planet within a bubble galaxy within a greater bubble universe !

does it matter of what we exist ?

well too me it does !

I love what you say here

We will never be able to fully comprehend our existence at this level of existence because of the human element involved and the free will to absorb whatever information we choose to accept, but that does not change the truth. Perception is determined by what we see and hear, but it does not change the truth.

you can thank the Worlds Religion for that ! since our existence on this planet .

we probably should be getting close to A civilization Type 2 by NOW .

and Traveling to other Star's by Now,

edit on 12015MondayfAmerica/Chicago8228 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

That you have not spiritually evolved to the point where you can grasp what I am saying in the OP is evident. The fact remains you are the one that made outrageous claims, my information was already presented and you have not offered anything in the way of proof.

You are the one that seems intent on stomping your feet and jumping up and down like a lunatic.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Stop the rhetoric about where we came from and how we were created and by whom, we are in this world we live in, today, and that is all we can be certain of. Show respect for each other, allow others to be individuals and learn the lessons they need to learn, but be mindful that we are still all connected. It requires a balancing act to navigate the obstacles, individually and collectively.

We have no business as humans trying to go anywhere, we have not demonstrated that we as humans can even take care of this planet. There is much to learn without leaving this planet from a human construct that has failed repeatedly.

But that will be another thread another day that you are welcomed to jump in and offer an opinion on.

This was an editorial on how ridiculous it is for us as humans to be arguing about where and how we came to be instead of concentrating our efforts on existing together and trying to keep this world, the one we exist on from imploding, not looking for other planets to colonize.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Understanding that genetic modifications are not science fiction at all, why is it so hard for some people to accept the possibility of extraterrestrial intervention in our DNA, in the past? Especially if so much evidence points in this direction.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

We have no business as humans trying to go anywhere, we have not demonstrated that we as humans can even take care of this planet. There is much to learn without leaving this planet from a human construct that has failed repeatedly.

But that will be another thread another day that you are welcomed to jump in and offer an opinion on.

This was an editorial on how ridiculous it is for us as humans to be arguing about where and how we came to be instead of concentrating our efforts on existing together and trying to keep this world, the one we exist on from imploding, not looking for other planets to colonize.

I see your Argument is is Voided !

when you say we have no Business !

LOL

1850s

and there is plans to to do a possible Terra form & Colonize Mars

since the 60s right to the present day

Check The NASA Site

Sorry to say this , Humans are and will always be territorial and war like
, it our nature , its our survival. has been since man smashed a bone against bone.
to fight off or attack , for Food or natural resource Areas for survival ..

yet be been on the moon in 66 years time from the first flight of a heavy then air machine .

My Personal Belief is that its MANS Nature to go to the Stars.

even tho our Signature Isotope is from SOL ( Our SUN ) as like the rest of the Solar system,

We made the first Step in 1968 going around the moon and 2nd step landing on the moon in 1969

we are soon going to our 3rd step and that is Mars .

we are already doing this ..

NASA is developing the capabilities needed to send humans to an asteroid by 2025 and Mars in the 2030s – goals outlined in the bipartisan NASA Authorization Act of 2010 and in the U.S. National Space Policy, also issued in 2010.

www.nasa.gov...

well i would of agreed on that,
Its to late man has practically used up most of the natural resource's on Earth, in the last 130 years

So Moon & Mars here we come.. it looks like you need some Freedom,
er, i mean some company ! yeah Company. ahhh Companies that it!

( Nice Articles )
The resources of Mars for human settlement.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The Case for Colonizing Mars
by Robert Zubrin
From Ad Astra July/August 1996
www.nss.org...

OHH Bummer the Universe is Dying

Universe Is Dying, Galactic Survey Shows
Aug 10, 2015 04:00 PM ET // by Irene Klotz
news.discovery.com...

So I guess The Hologram Universe. is starting to wear down .. it not infinity as we once thought.
in a trillions of years time to nothingness.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Ah, the condescending "I evidence, you're just not spiritually evolved enough to see it. It's got nothing to do with my crappy logic and baseless position, I swear!". Very mature of you.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

LOL!!

You said a few posts ago you weren't making assertions, simply asking "what if's?". Now you post some uncited nonsense as if somehow in your "spiritually evolved" mind that strengthens your position.

I, however, googled your words and found the source. If this is your idea if "spiritually evolved" evidence then please, keep it coming, my sides are killing me.

And here it is (lol!):

Prince Charles: "I Am A Descendant Of Dracula" + Reptilian Correlations (Historical and Biblical)
humansarefree.com...

Hilarious!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join