It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell in MSM saying aliens came here to prevent nuclear war

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

There's a family friend who was a commander at one of those bases and he got to experience the nuclear shutdown. He would never speak much about it, basically said he wasn't allowed to but he did eventually tell me that it's a certainty we aren't alone.

I concur that we are not alone. You should have seen what was inside a science book at the U.S. Air Force Academy and what it said about aliens. In fact, it even covered incidents where the former Soviet Union and the United States fired on UFOs and that was what the Air Force was presenting to its cadets.

The Air Force's 1948 EOTS, ATIC, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, concluded that the UFOs in question, are "Interplanetary Spaceships." General Hoyt Vandenberg, then ordered the EOTS declassified and destroyed. Not many people are aware of what goes on behind the closed doors of the U.S. Air Force in regard to UFOs.

Check out this video.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't share Dr. Michell's "peaceful" assumption about alien intentions. Aducuction and invulentary anal probing of random civilians doesn't sound very "peaceful" to me. Sounds more like how livestock is treated.

And alleged alien-human hybrids are just another form of anchor-baby!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Any benevolent alien hypothesis has one big problem if they've been around for a long time. the same goes for any other unknown advanced intelligence like God assuming they exist. If they influenced early activities like the monuments that involved moving megaliths that are much larger than experiment have been able to replicate then they influenced early cult behavior that led to religion which led to a constant state of war and propped up tyrants.

If their intentions were benevolent and they saw things going wrong they would have at least developed an open and honest line of communication and said that wasn't what they had in mind.

Also if you add the hypothesis that they allowed their technology to be developed with this open line of communication and remained silent while this technology was used for control purposes then it gets even worse.

Lack of communication clearly implies an ulterior motive.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join