It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theblaze.com: 'Hillary Clinton is done...chalk marks on the outline of her political career.'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Since when does any law matter to Obama?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What do I think? I think this is all the public facade of the engineers working and the gears turning behind the scenes. There is nothing happening here that was not planned. Hillary Clinton either will or won't be president but either way, it won't matter one whit.

My best guess is they're trying to make the (supposed) difference and rivalry between the Democrats and Republicans more plausible. I reckon they can pretty much engineer the election results within certain margins but they still need to be able to manipulate public opinion. Seems like the best way to do that is with scandals and making a lot of noise here or there or everywhere.

So Hillary's dirt is the news for today and everyone cares, even though it ain't gonna matter when it's all over and we have another president who told a bunch of lies and made a bunch of promises he/she/it had no intentions of keeping. Everybody knows it doesn't matter who wins.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Did you read the entire article?

It is garbage.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Did you read the entire article?

It is garbage.

why because you said so?

Please provide proof that its "garbage" or inaccurate

Otherwise your assertion is invalid and therefore "garbage"