It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Admits To Explosives Used at World Trade Center 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Unthought Known

Well said. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Could be ANY buildings.

ha -ha

He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a high a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.

funny how exactly that happened on 9/11. He must have been thinking about some other buildings...obviously. Since they did so many of these building blow-ups. No ? Ah yes...they thwarted them all using this info.

Now it all makes sense.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Could be ANY buildings.

ha -ha

He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a high a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.

funny how exactly that happened on 9/11. He must have been thinking about some other buildings...obviously. Since they did so many of these building blow-ups. No ? Ah yes...they thwarted them all using this info.

Now it all makes sense.

I know right, the excuses are flowing like water in a Bali monsoon LOL.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a high a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.”

Ensure that the explosives went off at a high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping?

Really, people trapped above from escaping? Looks to me he can only be referring to the WTC.
It is not what I want to believe but nothing else would fit with what he said.

I wonder if Bush realized what he said. it seems there were some hesitation in his voice when he said that.

edit on 14-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Now if I remember correctly this speech was in defense of water boarding. And they were using the intel he gave to prevent further attacks. So him talking about terrorists placing explosives to up the scare factor is normal. Had to show we were still being threatened by those terrorists.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I had too many friends in the buildings that day. Conspiracy theories as compared to all my friends who were there, are stupid. I'm all for freedom of speech, but 911 conspiracies should be banned for the fact it is like Hitler Propaganda.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Either way I find it fishy and inappropriate.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

that's understandable. The speech is the usual PR crap.

But even the greatest of liars slip up now and then.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

If all your friends were there, where were you?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Could be ANY buildings.

ha -ha

Now it all makes sense.

I'm guessing you skipped the reply putting the quote into context. It's easier that way right...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome
I'm sorry, I had too many friends in the buildings that day. Conspiracy theories as compared to all my friends who were there, are stupid. I'm all for freedom of speech, but 911 conspiracies should be banned for the fact it is like Hitler Propaganda.

Hitler burned down the reichstag and blamed it on the Jews. He also stifled free speech unless it was in line with party propaganda. Interesting comparison. I'm not sure you really thought it through.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This thread is identical in spirit to all the rest. "Evidence" "proof" "busted". Followed by out of context quotes and youtube videos. Jurors are the arbiters of the law. They weigh the evidence and pass verdict. I think it's scary how many people here have such a low threshold for what counts as evidence. God help anyone in a jury trial with some ftom here as jurors.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
So Khalid admitted to them their MO of blowing up buildings...how they plant explosives to trap people in the upper floors.

If I was the interrogator...I would ask him..."so how come you then didn't use explosives on 9/11, instead of that elaborate plan with planes...which could have backfired anytime ? So even though you usually use explosives...on 9/11 you switched MO's ? "

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: scottyirnbru

I'm not sure to which reply you refer. Point the way...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: scottyirnbru

Yeah, it so easy that way. Ha ha

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

I'm sorry but your comment really got my goat. My brother was killed on a Greek island and the whole thing was covered up by the locals because they didn't want to damage their tourist industry.

Conspiracy theories should be banned? Seriously? I want to know the truth of what happened to my brother.

If you don't want to know the truth of what happened to all these supposed friends of yours then you weren't that much of a friend in the first place.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: scottyirnbru
This thread is identical in spirit to all the rest. "Evidence" "proof" "busted". Followed by out of context quotes and youtube videos. Jurors are the arbiters of the law. They weigh the evidence and pass verdict. I think it's scary how many people here have such a low threshold for what counts as evidence. God help anyone in a jury trial with some ftom here as jurors.

Yeah nevermind what he said just ignore it tralala. . . .

Cmon you can even see his face change once he realises his gaff. . . .

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
Twice Bush has given the game away with his facial reactions. He is no Oscar winning Ronald Reagan. It proves they don't care if we know as long as there is nothing we can do.
There is nothing you can do even if you found the evidence a scapegoat will be sacrificed,(or a few,). The elites will still rule and these things will still happen.
War criminals get peace envoy positions, peadophiles get judges jobs and all with compliance from us.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
IMO, what Bush is guilty of, is invading Iraq to deflect the guilt from the Saudis. They own the Bushs'.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join