It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Admits To Explosives Used at World Trade Center 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Listen here Bush pretty much had a gaff and mentions explosives in the buildings, I could be hearing it wrong but sounds to me like he came out and told us about the towers being rigged with explosives. But listen for yourself what do you hear? What say you ATS did Bush spill the beans?

Here Is a quote what do you think?

“For example, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed described the design of planned attacks of buildings inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the American people. He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a high a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.”

edit on 13-8-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a high a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.”

He sure did!! And why didn't he tell the 911 commission or NIST so they could do their report on the WTC based on this information?

No they covered it up and that admission from George Bush is proof enough.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
He was reading from a teleprompter, I doubt he said anything that he wasn't meant to say. I think maybe he was referring to the planes themselves as the "explosives".

Maybe I'm wrong though, those at the top love to flaunt what they do in our faces without us even realizing it, maybe this is one of those instances.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
sigh. you d o know the aircraft themselves were considered the explosives correct? Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
He was reading from a teleprompter, I doubt he said anything that he wasn't meant to say. I think maybe he was referring to the planes themselves as the "explosives".

Maybe I'm wrong though, those at the top love to flaunt what they do in our faces without us even realizing it, maybe this is one of those instances.

So you think he was calling the airplanes explosives? Really?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
cue the incompetence explanation.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
sigh. you d o know the aircraft themselves were considered the explosives correct? Sheesh.

I'm sorry but that is a pretty weak explanation. You don't use the word "explosives" in a situation like that, especially when reading a pre-scripted speech. It's quite clear he realizes his gaffe and starts tripping over his own words after he realizes what he actually said while trying to continue his speech.

This is one conspiracy that won't go away, and for good reason. I don't know if explosives were used, but I still have a lot of unanswered questions surrounding that day (like many people around the world do).
edit on 14-8-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I think this is his way of admitting there were explosives, but they Saudis put them there. Drips and drabs.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: yuppa

I'm sorry but that is a pretty weak explanation. You don't use the word "explosives" in a situation like that, especially when reading a pre-scripted speech. It's quite clear he realizes his gaffe and starts tripping over his own words after he realizes what he actually said while trying to continue his speech.

This is one conspiracy that won't go away, and for good reason. I don't know if explosives were used, but I still have a lot of unanswered questions surrounding that day (like many people around the world do).

Agreed.

The O.S. is B.S.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I can't stand W, never have. I also have my suspicions of what happened on 9/11.

With that said, if you watch the video and not just read the quote it puts it in context. He is talking about gathering intel for planned attacks in the US and how that is valuable information to the US Government so they can stop those attacks.

Basically, he's talking about a Bill he is trying to get passed, which will allow justice to those that orchestrated the 9/11 attacks. THEN talks about capturing terrorists that have given up important information about other planned attacks.

The comments in question are NOT about 9/11 but about other planned attacks that the government felt was useful, presumably to stop those attacks.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Listen here Bush pretty much had a gaff and mentions explosives in the buildings, I could be hearing it wrong but sounds to me like he came out and told us about the towers being rigged with explosives. But listen for yourself what do you hear? What say you ATS did Bush spill the beans?

“For example, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed described the design of planned attacks of buildings inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the American people. He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a high a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.”

Pick and choose your context, just like always. He stated they received intelligence about planned attacks on buildings within the U.S. He never mentions the WTC. Could be ANY buildings. This wouldn't fit your narrative though.

Some efforts are so outright lazy yet, they still attract sheep. (Seriously hopes this OP was just trying to be humerous)

edit on 14-8-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Pick and choose your context, just like always. He stated they received intelligence about planned attacks on buildings within the U.S. He never mentions the WTC. Could be ANY buildings. This wouldn't fit your narrative though.

Some efforts are so outright lazy yet, they still attract sheep.

Listen again he does in fact mention the towers and 911. Sheep indeed lolz

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I love it when the word "sheep" gets thrown around

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Some efforts are so outright lazy yet, they still attract sheep.

Listen again he does in fact mention the towers and 911. Sheep indeed lolz

It might be best if YOU listen again. I explained it above so I won't go into anymore, but seriously, there is nothing to see (hear) here if you pay attention.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Unthought Known

So he wasn't talking about 9/11?

You know who Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is, right?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I'd imagine most everyone does. Doesn't change what Bush is saying. Quote taken out of context and non existent meaning placed in for effect.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I'm trying to be patient here. Yes, of course I know who he is. He admitted to being the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks. But he wasn't on one of the planes and was eventually captured. Which is EXACTLY what the idiot W is saying. When they captured him, he told them of planned US attacks through interrogation. The above comments, again if you listen to the audio and not just read the comments, is talking about him giving information that has been useful to the government.

What dumb W says right before the quote above is:

"The information that the Central Intelligence Agency has obtained by questioning men like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has provided valuable information and has helped disrupt terrorist plots including strikes within the US." then says the above quote.

Seeing how the 9/11 attacks were NOT disrupted, well, I will leave it up to you to deny ignorance.

This isn't rocket science people. Just a comprehension exercise.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Valid point.

So you honestly feel there was nothing sketchy about 9/11 and it was all orchestrated by foreign terrorists? Do you think there might have been the possibility that was the case and the event was allowed to occur? I'm just curious about your personal opinions on the issue, that's all.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'm out before this becomes an armchair expert battle royale. Appreciate the laugh.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Valid point.

So you honestly feel there was nothing sketchy about 9/11 and it was all orchestrated by foreign terrorists? Do you think there might have been the possibility that was the case and the event was allowed to occur? I'm just curious about your personal opinions on the issue, that's all.

Understood and thank you for being open minded and not just continually ignoring what and how it was said. I think the problem with the video is that it starts in the middle of what he is talking about so full context is a little harder to comprehend.

As for your question, as I mentioned in my first post in this thread, I absolutely have my doubts about 9/11, how it occurred and who knew about it. There are definitely a lot of questionable physics and video evidence to make anyone with an open mind question the whole thing. Not to mention the fact that I don't trust our government, especially and specifically when W was in office. I just wanted to make a point about this video and the comments in question.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join