It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Incoming Plasma Burst from Sun Due Saturday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
If the sun did explode, we'd know about it in around eight minutes. Not 24-36 hours after the fact.

Also, nothing spectacular going on here: Aurora Forecast for Saturday, August 15, 2015

Nothing predicted by NOAA: What's up in space

QUIET WITH A CHANCE OF FLARES: Emerging sunspot AR2401 is crackling with minor C-class solar flares. More potent eruptions could be in the offing if the sunspot continues to grow as rapidly as it has in the past 24 hours. NOAA forecasters estimate a 10% chance of M-class solar flares on August 14th.

Doubt anything is going to happen.
edit on 8/14/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

The sun cant explode , its nightime here .

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: EternalSolace

The sun cant explode , its nightime here .

My bad.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
the sun exploded? well, that's taken the edge off my plans for the weekend

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The sun as a disc, does it have edges? is it does not, and is only a few millimetres thick, therefore no gravity, what holds it together?
In any case, it would burn itself out in seconds!
Any large body in space with enough mass will form into a ball/sphere, don't they?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Gonna miss you son
... we had some great times .

has anyone blamed Obama yet?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodwoman
DIS CERN for yourself!
Is the sun even what they say it is?
Or is it a disc like mirror reflecting the most powerful energy in the universe back to us
"LOVE".
I am yet to see convincing footage of a ball shaped sun!
Suspicious Observer (You Tube) slipped yesterday and called it a disc.

The blackouts and perceived disruption to civilized society caused by "Solar Flares" may in fact be massive injections of love, causing disruption to all negative energies, entities and beings.

If there is not enough humans, plants and animals to absorb the incoming injections of the great love, it may go as deep as disturbing the negative energy stored in the Earth.

Hmmmm how can i say this, perhaps you should go back on your meds and keep away from the laptop till they take affect, on the other hand, can I have some of what your taking
edit on 14-8-2015 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
How is this not hoaxed yet, thought all of BPEarthwatch was insta hoax.

Yep, bin this sucker.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Granite

It's one thing to claim CERN caused any sort of explosion on the sun, it's a whole other thing to make the claim when the sun is ridiculously quiet.

Nothing but some baby C class flares at the moment..

Who needs science and facts when you have some YouTube video..

Or that you can go outside, look up and still see the Sun..

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The Sun is gone, the Sun is gone, it's completely dark out...oh wait it's 5:17 am.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The only way we can blow up a star is if reduce its mass by sending an active stargate to it that is connected to another gate near a black hole....

Oh wait, that was fiction, just like the Youtube video.

ETA:

I managed to watch 4 minutes, and I get the impression that the guy is saying a massive CME has "exploded" from the Sun, and although it's not heading towards us, one like it might, and somehow CERN is causing the Earths magnetic field to weaken, which would allow more of the radiation to hit us and cause another Carrington Event....and lots of big Earthquakes.....or something.

edit on 14/8/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
How can this happen when there hasn't even been a major sunspot recently? I thought those were the things that exploded into solar flares.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Making the sun explode is easy!

All one needs to do is make gravity no longer work.

If gravity no longer works, the internal pressure from the sun's nuclear reaction will cause the sun to explode outward, since the only thing keeping that from happening is gravity.

Of course it's gravity that is causing the nuclear reactions in the first place, so you'd have to rig it up so that gravity stops working all that once, not some really slow turning off of gravity.

That or you'd need to find a way to increase the amount of nuclear reactions so that it overcomes the sun's gravity.

As far as I know, CERN can't do that (turn off gravity). Which is a good thing, because turning off gravity here on Earth would be really bad too.

edit on 8/14/2015 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well , I was supposed to be at work this weekend babysitting the changes to the network and telephony. Thanks CERN , I owe ya.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm not quoting exact numbers here, because I'm lazy and we might not have much time left,
but it's like 80% of humans don't actually fear death. They fear the pain they associate with death. So an instant death by solar flare is really one of the better SHTF scenarios imho. Way better than polar shifts.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm just wondering after watching the video and then reading the comments, how many watched to see what he was saying?

If I understand the vid right,
the guy thinks that an incoming CME along with CERN being used to effect our magnetosphere,
is going to cause a Carington (is that the right name?) like event this weekend.

He didn't say the sun blew up, he said it blew off a big CME.
We will get a glancing blow, but the bow in the CME will hit us,
and not only wipe out the weakened magnetosphere,
but cause massive EQs along the ring of fire due to pressure from the upper atmosphere...
at least that is what I got out of it.

Still BS, but I didn't see anyone saying anything about what he said, just that he is full of crap.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I addressed it.

There's no big CME on the way.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You did!

Just some of the comments made me wonder if people had watched or not.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well, I have something to add.

First, we must remain open to people's ideas here........even if you have a scientific structural type mind, as do I, which says something is silly......just be a little bit humble, remembering that intelligence has many faces, and much of what we have been taught is likely to be suspect. So the feeling may be accurate even though the description may not employ the correct words.

Having said that. I have previously confessed to believing Simon Parkes (see simon parkes . com) who states that the Hadron Colider is being ramped up to full power RIGHT NOW to 'piggy back' a natural earth biorhythm peak with the intention of disturbing/destroying our, earth's and ours, connection to source (the undying creator).

Now the deeply cynical among you can laugh even more when I tell you that I am staying up til midnight tonight to meditate and then send positive thoughts to the Cern thingy to try and counter the evil intention. Simon asks that we do this from 12.00 to 12.05 british st time (gmt) which is midnight here in NZ. .....can't hurt

top topics

<< 1   >>

join